Old 01-12-19, 04:32 PM   #1
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Default Europe ignores possible cancer risk of 5G

https://translate.google.de/translat...F23855700.html

Quote:
At the same time, there is considerable uncertainty about the potential health risks. As the Vodafone Group notes in the 2017 annual report: "Electromagnetic signals emitted by mobile devices and base stations can pose health risks with potential implications, including: changes in national legislation, a reduction in mobile phone use or litigation." The International Center for Cancer Research at WHO (IARC) in 2011 only stated that cell phone radiation was "possibly carcinogenic". This review, however, is outdated. Both an American research group from the National Toxicology Program and a team led by the renowned Italian cancer researcher Fiorella Belpoggi in Bologna recently reported that they had meticulously demonstrated "clear evidence" of the tumor-producing effects of radiofrequency radiation in rats. A study commissioned by the Federal Office for Radiation Protection in 2015 had already shown that cell phone radiation significantly accelerates the spread of tumors in the body of mice.

5G would again considerably strengthen the "electrosmog", as the critics call it. Because the new technology operates at very high frequencies, their range is far lower than in previous transmitters. It is not good for the filling of radio holes that are often lamented in Germany. But it multiplies the number of necessary radio cells. If it comes to area-wide expansion, that will require tens of thousands of additional transmitters.

As justification, the Commission, like the German Government, refers to the recommendations of the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP), which considers the new studies irrelevant. However, this is only a private registered in Germany association without any official character, which recruits its members themselves and excludes professionals with dissenting opinions.
The "internet of things" is one of the most hilarious misleading sin modern soceity and technology, imo. Nobody needs refirgerators that place orders automaticlaly, or shavers connected to the WWW. Its even more hilarious to intensify the already high level of electrosmog for nonsense stuff like this.

The immense payments made for licenses in the 4G frequency bands, so far have no be re-financed with according profits from selling cellphone treaties for them. People do not need them, do not want them, and refuse to pay the demanded asking price. They now gets old over here onin principle the same price level as the ordinary, slower treaties before. Big costs, no gains, for the telephone companies.

Whereas the evidence for health risks from too intense electrosmog, is mounting.

Personally, I prefer wire-based technology, and have wires in use where possible. My router fires WLAN only when I engage in WLAN, else has it switched off. My smartphone has its mobile sending/receiving off and WLAN off as well if not needed. You must not be constantly connected to the web all the time. Living without being online and overwatched and web-connected, is possible. And preferrable.
Old 01-12-19, 07:07 PM   #2
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Downloads: 5

The one ray of hope for us is that 5G will indeed be seen to be not worth any investment; when huge profits are at stake, public health is always disregarded
Old 01-12-19, 08:03 PM   #3
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Old 01-13-19, 05:59 AM   #4
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

5G will not be implemented in Germany, or only at certain points. The standard is not good enough to be worth the investions.
Health of course does not play a role..
But yes, the sky will fall. Surely. In England, in Germany, in the EU. And the currency, all and everywhere.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-19, 07:02 AM   #5
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

We are doomed

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-19, 08:15 AM   #6
STEED
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 48

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/what...le-networks-uk

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.ph...t-in-2019.html

Plenty of people will worship the new 5G roll out due to the fact they're hooked! I'm fed up with these morons who have to bury their noses in their mobiles and not look where they are going.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
STEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-19, 01:42 PM   #7
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 275

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
https://www.wired.co.uk/article/what...le-networks-uk

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.ph...t-in-2019.html

Plenty of people will worship the new 5G roll out due to the fact they're hooked! I'm fed up with these morons who have to bury their noses in their mobiles and not look where they are going.
I agree with ya STEED. Take a walk on Liverpool St. station during commuter time. I bet you'll get barged, pushed, ear punished, etc. by more doughnuts on mobiles than any other. Even a train journey @5.30 am is a pain, trying to get that extra 10 mins during your commute, and some mobile infatuated cretin wants to play candy crush or some other crap

I'm with you mate, totally ticked off!
Fubar2Niner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-19, 05:54 PM   #8
STEED
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar2Niner View Post
I agree with ya STEED. Take a walk on Liverpool St. station during commuter time. I bet you'll get barged, pushed, ear punished, etc. by more doughnuts on mobiles than any other. Even a train journey @5.30 am is a pain, trying to get that extra 10 mins during your commute, and some mobile infatuated cretin wants to play candy crush or some other crap

I'm with you mate, totally ticked off!

What gets me steamed up is when these silly sods not looking where they are going bump into me and look at me as its my fault! When this happens I tell them get a life and look where you are walking.

To borrow Davros saying...I NAME YOU CHIBNALL THE DESTROYER OF DR WHO YOU KILLED IT!
Old 01-14-19, 06:22 AM   #9
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 01-14-19, 07:31 AM   #10
STEED
Lucky Jack

The frogs were good and the bear.

Old 01-14-19, 12:56 PM   #11
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

There are a great many more out there but some can be rather 'adult' in their content.

Old 01-14-19, 01:07 PM   #12
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
We are doomed
The sky is falling, the sky is falling

Hey! I made a pun

or achievement