Click here to access the Helosim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Helosim.com and Flight Sims

Old 05-26-12, 12:04 PM   #1
SgtPotato
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 96
Uploads: 0
Default Man of War: A documentary about IL-2 Sturmovik IL-2

I found a youtube video about the documentary about the virtual squadrons of Sturmovik IL-2.

Problem that it is in Russian.

And here's the information about this documentary in translation:
Quote:
Jacek Bawut in your new document has penetrated the international community of players, showing their passion, determination, and perhaps addiction. Il-2 Sturmovik is one of the most popular computer flight simulators. Players take the pilots flying machines during World War II real-time air battles take place. Heroes of the document comes from four countries: the United States, Polish, German and Russian. They talk about who they are, explain why sometimes an interest in World War II. For some of them are just a hobby, for others, of life, which is given more time, resigning from the union or to meet friends. Together with colleagues from the squadron held a virtual training, meet at the regularly held rallies and hate your enemies - pilots from other countries, or squadrons.

Produced by Jack Bawut and HBO Poland is also the full-length picture of the latest documentary film director. Jacek Bawut is an experienced documentary filmmaker, known among other things the award-winning films, such as Abnormal, Rat in the crown and the Warrior, and recognized operator (Ten Commandments, Day of the Freak) lecturer at several film schools in Poland and abroad, and a member of the European Film Academy. His films were shown, among others at festivals in San Sebastian, Toronto, Budapest and Mannheim.

Virtual War film premiere held on 22 April at. 22.20 on HBO, and subsequent issues are scheduled for: April 25 hours. 22.00 in HBO2 (band documentary without censorship) and 27 April at. 16.00 on HBO2. The film will also be available from April 16 on HBO GO, and from 23 April in HBO IP.

Last edited by SgtPotato; 05-26-12 at 12:18 PM.
SgtPotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-12, 12:13 PM   #2
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

09:30

Do want
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-12, 03:51 AM   #3
saipan
Gunner

Downloads: 118

i showed it to my coworkers who find my dedication to IL2 amusing. regardless, now i have a peaked luftwaffe hat for my birthday.
saipan is offline   Reply With Quote