SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-08-16, 08:00 PM   #1081
cr2016sh
Seaman

Downloads: 133
Uploads: 0
Icon14 Vale Gracias

Esta bien la verdad es que estoy jugando y disfrutando. Los juegos me funcionan y estoy contento. Si lo he conseguido es gracias a los compañeros que me han ayudado. Para todos ellos mi agradecimiento.
cr2016sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-16, 08:03 PM   #1082
cr2016sh
Seaman

Icon9 Lo intentare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Translation:

Could you try asking in English to enable more members to understand and hopefully respond positively to you matey.
El problema es que el traductor de Google es malisimo. Quieres decir una cosa y te pone otra. De todas formas. Gracias.
Old 09-09-16, 06:30 AM   #1083
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr2016sh View Post
El problema es que el traductor de Google es malisimo. Quieres decir una cosa y te pone otra. De todas formas. Gracias.
Well here is my translation of the above using Google Translate and it does give the person reading it an idea of what is being posted:

Quote:
The problem is that the translator of Google is malisimo. You mean one thing and puts you another. Anyway. Thank you.
Please understand, I am simply trying to be of assistance.

There is also an international area in the forum:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=217

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-16, 12:03 PM   #1084
cr2016sh
Seaman

Icon14 Lo intentare

La verdad es que ha sido en el foro en Ingles donde he econtrado ha personas que me han ayudado y quiero agradecer a Jimbuna por su ayuda y paciencia conmigo. Gracias a tan buenos compañeros estoy aprendiendo mucho. Intentare solucionar mis problemas con el traductor. The truth is that it was in English forum where econtrado have been people who have helped me and I want to thank Jimbuna for your help and patience with me. Thanks to such good mates I'm learning a lot. I will try to solve my problems with the translator.

Last edited by cr2016sh; 09-21-16 at 11:14 AM.
Old 09-10-16, 09:42 AM   #1085
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
La verdad es que ha sido en el foro en Ingles donde he econtrado ha personas que me han ayudado y quiero agradecer a Jimbuna por su ayuda y paciencia conmigo. Gracias a tan buenos compañeros estoy aprendiendo mucho. Intentare solucionar mis problemas con el traductor.
Translation:

Quote:
The truth is that it was in English forum where econtrado have been people who have helped me and I want to thank Jimbuna for your help and patience with me. Thanks to such good mates I'm learning a lot. I will try to solve my problems with the translator.
Best of luck matey

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-16, 01:26 PM   #1086
cr2016sh
Seaman

gear SH-3 Comandante Pantalla grande

Hola. Cuando inicio SH-3 Comandante la pantalla es muy grande tanto que para poder iniciar el juego tengo que cambiar la barra de herramientas de mi ordenador al lado derecho los botones no se ven. ¿Se puede poner algo mas pequeña?.Es algo molesto. No se si se puede cambiar de tamaño. Gracias por cualquier ayuda que podais darme.
Old 09-16-16, 04:22 PM   #1087
areo16
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 64

Quote:
Hola. Cuando inicio SH-3 Comandante la pantalla es muy grande tanto que para poder iniciar el juego tengo que cambiar la barra de herramientas de mi ordenador al lado derecho los botones no se ven. ¿Se puede poner algo mas pequeña?.Es algo molesto. No se si se puede cambiar de tamaño. Gracias por cualquier ayuda que podais darme.
Post in English. It's an English forum.
areo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-16, 06:18 AM   #1088
cr2016sh
Seaman

Icon13 Traductor de Google

Lo siento perdon si los he molestado no sabia que hablar Español fuera motivo para no poder publicar nada. Pero no os preocupeis que no pasara mas. A mi personalmente no me molesta que me pongan mensajes en cualquier idioma. Gracias a Dios mi ordenador tiene traductor. Tranquilos los del foro en Ingles. Para ustedes. Pero estoy muy orgulloso de ser ESPAÑOL y hablar en ESPAÑOL. VALE.
Sorry sorry if I bothered not know to speak Spanish was reason not to publish anything. But you do not worry that not happen more. I personally do not mind that I put messages in any language. Thank goodness my computer has a translator. Calm the forum in English. For you. But I'm very proud to be speaking SPANISH and SPANISH. OKAY

Last edited by cr2016sh; 09-30-16 at 10:37 AM.
Old 09-21-16, 09:25 AM   #1089
cr2016sh
Seaman

Icon14

Hi. I apologize to members of the forum in English if you have been upset to see my messages in Spanish. When I rejistre in Subsim I went to the forum in English and I did not know existed a forum Castilian was Jimbuna who told me. Since then I am posting in the Hispanic forum. But I want to thank Jimbuna Commander Wallace to THEBERBSTER and Onkel neal for their welcome and support that have so generously shared with me. Thank you all
Old 09-21-16, 09:30 AM   #1090
cr2016sh
Seaman

gear Commander Start screen

Hi. When SH-3 Commander Start screen is very large so that to start the game need to change the toolbar from my computer to the right side buttons are not seen. Can you put something smaller? .It Is somewhat annoying. Not if you can resize. Thanks for any help that you can give me.
Old 03-28-17, 01:31 PM   #1091
Steve Gad
Bosun

Downloads: 518

Quote:
Originally Posted by JScones View Post
Iambecomelife and Sailor Steve have managed to coerce me out of retirement for one more enhancement to SH3 Commander
Hi. just so you know, the first SH3C link leads right into a whole heap of trouble, directing the user to a link they can't escape and that causes a lot o problems. You may have already been told, but in case you hadn't I'd check it out. Cheers
Steve Gad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-17, 01:38 PM   #1092
Anvar1061
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 843

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Gad View Post
Hi. just so you know, the first SH3C link leads right into a whole heap of trouble, directing the user to a link they can't escape and that causes a lot o problems. You may have already been told, but in case you hadn't I'd check it out. Cheers

SH3 Commander http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=4789
Anvar1061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-17, 09:18 PM   #1093
starkwolf
Watch

Downloads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvar1061 View Post
I get "page not found"
starkwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-17, 11:30 PM   #1094
HW3
Navy Seal

Downloads: 453

Try this one.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=4789

"Some ships are designed to sink...others require our assistance." Nathan Zelk
HW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-17, 08:46 PM   #1095
PAHKaptain
Swabbie

Downloads: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HW3 View Post
The SH3 Commander download only downloads a document full of code. Useless for me.
PAHKaptain is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sh3 commander