SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters > Sub Command, Fleet Command, & Jane's 688(I)
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-18-13, 11:16 AM   #1
Elena
Swabbie

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0
Default Where could i get Fleet Command from?

Hello everyone.

I'm interested in buying Fleet Command after i tried out both i688h/k and Sub Command, and recently playing Dangerous Waters.

Now, on Steam, i cannot find Fleet Command anywhere, apart from it beein in packs with other games (such as the ones mentionned above) and i'm not really keen on paying 30€ for a pack when i already own 3 out of 4 included games. In retail, such simulations are rarely to be found, sadly, and especially not those which have been released like 14 years ago. So, do you know of any other place i could manage to get a copy of Fleet Command from, and not paying for a pack of 4 games, but only fleet command itself?
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-13, 01:57 AM   #2
Zander
A-ganger

Downloads: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
Hello everyone.

I'm interested in buying Fleet Command after i tried out both i688h/k and Sub Command, and recently playing Dangerous Waters.

Now, on Steam, i cannot find Fleet Command anywhere, apart from it beein in packs with other games (such as the ones mentionned above) and i'm not really keen on paying 30€ for a pack when i already own 3 out of 4 included games. In retail, such simulations are rarely to be found, sadly, and especially not those which have been released like 14 years ago. So, do you know of any other place i could manage to get a copy of Fleet Command from, and not paying for a pack of 4 games, but only fleet command itself?
Buy it here http://yhst-12000246778232.stores.ya...etcommand.html
Zander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-13, 02:53 PM   #3
Elena
Swabbie

Thank you for the tip. I almost thought it could work, but they only offer shipment via air post worldwide (which would make me pay around 40$ extra) or post USA shipping. Sadly, they do not offer digital download, and shipping the game, from the US to germany isn't really any practical way. 8My bad, i could have mentionned i'm not from the US.) So, my quest continues for an option to buy it as digital download game or so.
Old 03-22-13, 12:06 AM   #4
Zander
A-ganger

Downloads: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
Thank you for the tip. I almost thought it could work, but they only offer shipment via air post worldwide (which would make me pay around 40$ extra) or post USA shipping. Sadly, they do not offer digital download, and shipping the game, from the US to germany isn't really any practical way. 8My bad, i could have mentionned i'm not from the US.) So, my quest continues for an option to buy it as digital download game or so.

Can't you get someone in the U.S. to buy it for you?
I think they're located in Florida.
It WILL run on win7 64bit. Wo wohnst zie?

Last edited by Zander; 03-22-13 at 12:18 AM.
Zander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-13, 02:21 PM   #5
Elena
Swabbie

Got someone who bought the Naval Combat Pack together with me, he got Subcommand & 688iH/K, i got fleet command. I'm From Bavaria,btw.

Thank you for all the help!

Last edited by Elena; 03-25-13 at 12:39 PM.