Click here to access the Tanksim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Tanksim.com

Old 01-19-10, 10:24 PM   #1
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Tiger 0_98

Quote:
Originally Posted by LcSummers View Post
Thanks alot, but its the same problem, but i found tiger mod 97

thanks guys
Lc that mod has been updated to version 0.98.It includes a new tank, the Soviet KV2, with 4 new missions.Also the Tiger has now 5 Panzergranate 88 shells and 5 less pzgranate 39.It's got better armour protection in some places and the HE shells are a bit less powerful as per the original specs. Also that version is compatible with the T34/85 mod which now includes the T60 which you don't need to disenable whenever you want to play the Tiger one.The T34/85 has new, updated gunsights.All in all it's worth having the updated version.You can get it in the same thread just a a couple of pages after.

Old 01-20-10, 11:17 AM   #2
Wilcke
The Old Man

Downloads: 234

frinik,

Thanks for the info on the avia site. I did manage to get over there and download a lot of nice mods for Steel Fury. I have yet to find the Tiger 0.98 but will try to look for it soon.

If you can do me the favor, when you can post a Active Mod List from your JSGME setup in Steel Fury.

I want to get a sense of how you run your mods in Steel Fury once SF 1.4 is activated.

Thanks!

For the best in Fleet Boats go to: Submarine Sim Central. http://forum.kickinbak.com/index.php
Check out: A Brief Introduction to the Pacific Submarine War by Ducimus
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=128185
Operation Monsun plus OMEGU, the #1 ATO Solution for SH4!

Signature Art by Gunfighter
Wilcke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-10, 11:32 PM   #3
frinik
Grey Wolf

Default Steel Fury JGSME setup

Hi Wilcke, sorry I didn't read your post until I was in the office. I can't give you the set up of my JSGME right now but I can give you a rundown and then later once I am home I ll send you a pic of my active mod list.

What I can tell you is that I have 3 versions/installs of SF.

The one on the C;/ is my best updated one.It includes Steel Panzer 1.4 and all the recent mods.

I have another install on the D:/ with Steel Panzer 1.3 and some older single user missions .The reason I kept it is ebcause with Steel Panzer 1.4 some of the existing missions were made tougher and some other additional missions that came along with Steel Panzer 1.3 disappeared when I installed SP1.4.

Finally my last install of Sf is on the F:/ and is essentially SP 1.3 with the Winter Beta mod.I have there all the newly modded or created user made missions up until the summer 2009.I haven't updated the game because while it's nice to play SF in Winter mode I much prefer the summer foliage and green.

On my C;/ install I have in the mod enabler the following mods enabled in that order
- 1)Frontline accoustics 1.1
- 2)Steel Panzer 1.4
- 3)Steel Fury sounds mod
- 4)T34/85 mod( the most recent one updated 22 Dec 2009 to include the T60mod and new gunsights and other improvements.It converts 10 Soviet South campaign missions originally with T34/76 into T34/85 ones.

- 5)Trophy mod
- 6)Trophy mod skins
- 7)Tiger_0.98 which includes missions (4 each)with the Tiger I, the KV2 and the JS2

AI also have in the mod enabler but not enabled
-T34/85 mod (that one was an addon to the T34/85 mod and convert 5 user made missions in the Soboleiivky district originally with T34/76 but converted to T34/85.It also includeds 5 missions with the STug III C. These missions were made by Stone 2009 last summer).It cannot be enabled at the same time Tiger 0.98 mod enabled.
- Tiger_0.97 mod (does not have KV2 and othe rimprovement contained in version 0.98
-SU152 mod( it incorporates the feared SU152 in games but I haven't been able to make it work)
-data(not sure what this erves it came with one of my installs
- MODS( again not sure what ity's for but left it in the mods enabler)
-T60 mod which I no ,longer need now because it's included in new updated version of mod T34/85( the one I have enabled )

Hope it helps!

Cheers

Frinik
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-10, 01:05 AM   #4
Wilcke
The Old Man

Downloads: 234

frinik,

Thanks for the help and there is never a hurry on this stuff. I like your independant installs. It helps to avoid mod soup.

Look forward to running SF with the mods, I currently just run it with 1.4.

For the best in Fleet Boats go to: Submarine Sim Central. http://forum.kickinbak.com/index.php
Check out: A Brief Introduction to the Pacific Submarine War by Ducimus
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=128185
Operation Monsun plus OMEGU, the #1 ATO Solution for SH4!

Signature Art by Gunfighter
Wilcke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-10, 02:04 AM   #5
frinik
Grey Wolf

Default Separate installs

That's right Wilcke, it avoids mod soup and by compartmenting my installs - in case one becomes corrupted - I can uninstall it without screwing up my good ones and it makes reinstalls or upgrades easier.I do the same with T vs T and Panzer Elite. I may even make a 4th install of SF on my external hard disck( I only use laptop no pcs) to have a new install of SP 1.4 with the updated Winter mod(Dec 2009).

What's fun too is the variety; I can switch to different versions of my game depending on my moods to avoid staleness.And that way I can see what the upgrades bring to my game compared with earlier versions of it.

Cheers
Old 01-21-10, 11:32 AM   #6
Txema
中国水兵

Downloads: 365

Updated winter mod??

Which update are you referring to??

Thanks for your help !!

Txema

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
That's right Wilcke, it avoids mod soup and by compartmenting my installs - in case one becomes corrupted - I can uninstall it without screwing up my good ones and it makes reinstalls or upgrades easier.I do the same with T vs T and Panzer Elite. I may even make a 4th install of SF on my external hard disck( I only use laptop no pcs) to have a new install of SP 1.4 with the updated Winter mod(Dec 2009).

What's fun too is the variety; I can switch to different versions of my game depending on my moods to avoid staleness.And that way I can see what the upgrades bring to my game compared with earlier versions of it.

Cheers
Txema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-10, 11:22 PM   #7
frinik
Grey Wolf

Default Winter Mod

Txema, I am referring to a thread I saw on the Sukhoi.ru forum dedicated to Steel Fury. Stone 2009 I think it was gave a download to a new updated version of the Winter mod. I don't think it's a big deal it simply includes a few improvements over the older beta version of April or May 2009. I haven't had time to download it myself. Anyway Sledgehammer has asked me to lump all the download links that I have for Steel Fury and post them. So I''ll look for it and make sure it's amongst them Otherwise you can find it yourself it was posted in early to mid January 2010.
Old 01-21-10, 07:50 AM   #8
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Default Hi frinik

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Lc that mod has been updated to version 0.98.It includes a new tank, the Soviet KV2, with 4 new missions.Also the Tiger has now 5 Panzergranate 88 shells and 5 less pzgranate 39.It's got better armour protection in some places and the HE shells are a bit less powerful as per the original specs. Also that version is compatible with the T34/85 mod which now includes the T60 which you don't need to disenable whenever you want to play the Tiger one.The T34/85 has new, updated gunsights.All in all it's worth having the updated version.You can get it in the same thread just a a couple of pages after.

Thanks a lot for your help, downloaded these mods even tiger mod 098.

One question remains.

After installing these mods, game menue is in russuian right?

Thanks

LC
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote