Click here to access the Tanksim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Tanksim.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-10, 11:34 AM   #11
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Oh Lucky you ! I am waiting for mine still.I haven´t received it yet.Have you installed it? Are you in a position to tell us if the bugs reported have been erased?

Cheers
Hi frinik,

you wrote

Lc I had a similar problem when I first installed ZW's latest mod. When I started the game it would crash with a critical error message Duplication Atmosphere folders or something like that and I started suspecting that I had simply the same folders( I has installed Zw's C2m6 mission twice) already installed in my computer and they were creating a conflict.

I searched my game folders which are in C:/prgrams/Lighthouse Interactive/T34 versus Tiger and uninstalled C2m6 and as well I checked in another folder; the C:/Lighthouse Interactive folder which has a default T vsT and there the c2m6 was also installed. I uninstalled it. Then I started my game and it worked perfectly.If Zw's solution does not work just try mine. Uninstall any previous C2m6(whether the members only or the freebie) and check all folders where they could be lodged. Once you have eliminated any such remaining previous download of the last German mission your duplication should be solved.

Try and good luck!

I wrote

Thanks to you ZW i recieved an e-mail with the new update. I installed this update,made a reboot and then the Logo appears "Zeewolf Project Beta Release 2.0" and the game crashes with an critical error message;

"Scripts\CommonHitPoints.script line=80, char=1

Today i made a fresh install of TvT with these updates from ZW
ZW_Mods
Msvcr_Files

ZW_MO_T34vTigerUpdate_v1

ZW_MO_T34vTigerUpdate_v1B (35Mb) with the monster KV-85.

It worked well too.

Then installed ZW_MO_T34vTigerUpdate_v2B (today) and by starting the game this message appeared
script manager syntax error: parse error in file

"Scripts\CommonHitPoints.script line=80, char=1
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote