SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-13-17, 11:57 AM   #31
Vatis1982
Seaman

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0
Icon7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
In the meantime I have a request in to Neal to give me more FTP space for TMOwTw on the Subsim download site itself.
I finally download it. Thanks

Vatis1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-17, 08:00 AM   #32
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Update: because this is another version of TMO and they both are nearly a GB in size, we've added TMOwTW to the Bonus Mods section. Why? Well, we like to have as many mods as possible available to players, but the really BiiiiiG files use up a lot of our server bandwidth, so having them in the Bonus Mods section limits the downloads to folks who help support the website (and make all these services possible), and it is a reward for you guys who support the site.

Here's how to support the site and get your SUBscriber access to TMOw/TW and all the other Bonus Mods

Donors can download TMOwTW Elite Version here

Thanks
Neal

Last edited by Onkel Neal; 03-27-24 at 09:06 AM.
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-17, 09:44 AM   #33
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

My feeling is that TMOwTw is the perfect bonus mod. I'll keep it on my Google Drive but I think the link to the Google Drive on Subsim should be completely replaced by the new installation.

The object is to support Subsim and only if this mod is a bonus mod without a free end run is this possible. This way, people who already have the link to my Google Drive can continue to use it if they've kept the link. New people will have to contribute in order to download TMOwTw.

Hey, if Subsim isn't worth it, what site on the entire Internet IS? Hmmmmmmmmm?
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-17, 01:11 AM   #34
Sandman_28054
Captain

Downloads: 270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca[t White View Post
OK, now with that being answered, what would be the most likely areas to find a task force; I know they are fast moving.
Been playing TMO for a very long time. In the early months of 1941, the channel between Luzon and Taiwan is a place to sit and wait. Problem is, its quite a journey from Java (I stay in the Asiatic Fleet and when Manila falls, reassigned to Java) to there. And Japanese air patrols.

Another option would be to leave Java and head northwest towards Saigon, or upwards to the west side of Taiwan.
Travelly's Harbor and Canal Pilot
Uboat_Snorkel_1_1_0 By The DarkWraith
Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1.4 By TheBeast
Sandman_28054 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-18, 11:46 AM   #35
jlan5031
Swabbie

Downloads: 123
Default TMO?

I'm new to the SH series. I caught some videos on Youtube, liked them, and purchased SH4 Blue 1.5. Then I began gathering some mods. TMO caught my interest, so I downloaded and installed it through JGME. It shows up in the game. My problem is how is it activated. If I select the title from the list, I get the recitation of the poem, a long list of credits, and then it stops. Is it that just activating TMO in JGME makes the mod operational and it's not necessary to select the title from the game contents list? If not, how do I activate it?
Thanks for any replies.
jlan5031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-18, 12:29 PM   #36
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Ahoy jlan5031!

I think you're missing the 4gb patch or alternatively LAA ... without it, no major modes will work.

You can get more help here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...18&postcount=1

Old 01-23-18, 01:09 PM   #37
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

I'm not familiar with SH4 Blue v1.5. Is it maybe Gold? Or just an older version of SH4 v1.5 with Uboat Missions? In the meantime, like Bleiente pointed out, read through THEBERBSTER's page there. What folder did you install the game to, and did you install the DirectX v9.0c that came with the game installer? That is needed, since the newer versions of DirectX do not included some of the library files that the older 3D games call for...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-18, 02:02 PM   #38
razark
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 393
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlan5031 View Post
Is it that just activating TMO in JGME makes the mod operational and it's not necessary to select the title from the game contents list?
Correct. Once you activate it through JSGME, it's active. You don't need to do anything else. You can start a new career, or run through the training missions to get a feel for the game and learn how to run your boat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlan5031 View Post
If I select the title from the list, I get the recitation of the poem, a long list of credits, and then it stops.
The creator modified the stock "Credits" option and screen. The poem is where the title Trigger Maru came from. The fact that you're seeing it means that you can be sure TMO is activated.
Old 01-23-18, 03:34 PM   #39
jlan5031
Swabbie

Downloads: 123
Icon14 TMO?

Razark,
Thanks for your quick reply and help.
jlan5031
jlan5031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-18, 01:33 PM   #40
CapitaCatalunya
Watch

Downloads: 110

I'm triying to use the mod but unlike any other one it will crash while it's loading the main screen. I don't use any other mod with it, any ideas??
CapitaCatalunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-18, 03:09 PM   #41
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Which version of the game do you have CapitaCatalunya, and which folder did you install it to?

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-19, 06:56 AM   #42
shinerb
Nub

Downloads: 32

03-06-2019 at 05:14 PM
Hi,
I am recently back into playing SH5, purchased a Steam Copy of the game and play with Uplay. Like all users I am experiencing those frustrating bugs with Tonnage Bar and Mission Completion/Progress etc.
Is the Simplified version Trigger Maru Overhauled MOD a good Option to start out as a newbie/average player and does it fix the Tonnage & Mission Progression issues?
I looked at Open Horizons and The Wolves of the Atlantic MODS but to be honest I find it a bit daunting and technical to install... I just spend the two days fighting with my computer install/uninstall 😊 and as yet can’t seem to get them to work correctly ☹

My computer specs are:
Windows 10 > Intel I5-7200U CPU @ 2.5 GHZ 12GB RAM > INTEL HD GRAPHICS 620 > Nvidea Geoforce 940MX

Any advice you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Shinerb
shinerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-19, 07:24 AM   #43
shinerb
Nub

Downloads: 32

Please ignore my previous post just realised this MOD is not for SH5
shinerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-19, 07:24 AM   #44
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 452

Yes, the TMO « simplified » (are you talking about TMOwtw?) is a better start than TMO original, wich has Uber deadly destroyers.
But why not start with FOTRS V1.3 or even FOTRSU? Very easy to install via JsGme!
Tons of ships to sink!

ÉDIT: too late!
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-19, 01:18 AM   #45
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default Welcome aboard! if

shinerb!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote