SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-22-18, 10:12 AM   #1
Jackdaw
Watch

Downloads: 214
Uploads: 8
Support Help needed with FotRS Ult.0.71

Comrades,

for a variety of reasons, I've never been a big fan of big or super mods. In the area of the implementation of historic or historically ajar missions, the search and addition for suitable units is of e.g. sound reasons (sh.sdl) no option anymore. Looking for a sufficient pool I then finally tried SH4 FotRS Ultimate v0.71 and am thrilled. I think people can not thank the team and the driving force "Roaring Robbins" enough! Again and from this place !!

But nevertheless, of course, a few changes were necessary. German in language and writing was to be installed again. Type XVIII was to be fully available from 19430601 [older Mods I've seen announce but don't do that]. The S-Class should again reach the most likely correct speeds of 14.5 / 11 kn. The German torpedo T VII has never left the projection phase and does not belong in the game. The appearance of the Mk 27 US "Cutie" I advance too, but only on the 19430701. I've also modded that finally, even with Single Missions / Patrols depending on the start time a different (US subs) and very diverse (GE subs) range of torpedoes is available for the player. I have again restored the stock gramophone because I have the introduced time / distance table external and this is rarely needed.

Now my help requests:

a) The current clock is a Hamilton scaled down. I would like to return the original Stevens. I can do that myself, but I have no idea which parts ([G01 I1] and so on) of "menu_1024_768" have to be changed. [Meanwhile done myself]

b) The arrow up and down keys in Ultimate v0.71 only cause slow shifting of the view to the front and back. This is not very helpful; especially on the bridge. As far as I can remember, this function was previously only ailable with Shift / CTRL + F2. I would like to change the view angle again with these buttons up and down.

Can someone tell me?
Thank you!

Last edited by Jackdaw; 11-24-18 at 09:24 AM.
Jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote