SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-06-08, 11:52 AM   #166
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default hey

yep it stays the same..
I sent a pm to reallydedpoet about changin the name but I am new to that so don't know..
been trying to send you pm but got lost in subsim breakdown
cheers
and again new version 204f1 is out

p.s. I am trying to upload it to bts forums..
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-08, 02:14 PM   #167
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 275
asanovic7 first up thanks for keeping up RB's great work. I have followed every release thus far and they just keep getting better Now for my question, I've been through both readme's and can't find an answer. What with subsim being down lately I knida lost track....... Does 204f1 replace 204e or do I install using jsgme alongside 204e i.e

1 204e
2 204f1

Sorry if this sounds a dumb question, help me Obi Wan Kenobi ........ Your my only hope !!!!

Keep up the good work.

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner
Fubar2Niner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-08, 03:49 PM   #168
NGT
Lieutenant

Downloads: 289
Uploads: 3
Default For Fubar2Niner

204f1 replace 204e.

Delete 204e (=rollback with JSGME first, delete after) and after use the 204f1 as usual.

Good hunding!
NGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-08, 05:39 AM   #169
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter

NGT

Thanks for the heads up mate. Installing now

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner
Old 06-08-08, 05:58 AM   #170
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter

Doh forgot to ask this asanovic7

I also grabbed the Rbs8Flagis file and on opening see 2 files ....

Rbs7Flags
Rbs7Flagsoptio

I looked thru the readme but can't find any to say what the difference is between the two. Can you enlighten us mate? Many thanks.

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner
Old 06-10-08, 04:11 AM   #171
asanovic7
Captain

Default So far, three points..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar2Niner
Doh forgot to ask this asanovic7

I also grabbed the Rbs8Flagis file and on opening see 2 files ....

Rbs7Flags
Rbs7Flagsoptio

I looked thru the readme but can't find any to say what the difference is between the two. Can you enlighten us mate? Many thanks.

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner
hey!
First of all, I am happy no bugs reported so far
Second, we don't play so good and I think the zermans are going to have a ball. Third, Italians really missed with toni, toni messes up their game, even gilardino is better than toni. But that is good for Italians, they must get a hit in the head, then they play well, although donadoni really s..s.
Forth, f1 definately replaces e and sixth, there is a difference between flagis optio and flagis. In flagis optio I have put the files for flags for 7c4 and 7c8 turms(I think, can't remember now :rotfl: ) but I didn't have time for testing them, I was hoping someone would test it, but so far luca toni appeared.
Thats all, folks!
p.s. Hope Croatia smashes the zermans! Although we play like ... ...... ..... ....... .... ke... ....
Kidding :rotfl: (zermans, don't be mad )
Cheers

And where is a6intruder?? He didnt talk me in a long time, I kinda miss him? No info on f1 version from him so far...

Last edited by asanovic7; 06-10-08 at 06:12 AM.
Old 06-10-08, 06:22 AM   #172
linerkiller
Captain

Downloads: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by asanovic7
Third, Italians really missed with toni, toni messes up their game, even gilardino is better than toni. But that is good for Italians, they must get a hit in the head, then they play well, although donadoni really s..s.

that donkey scored 39 goals during this year....THIRTYNINE GOALS!!!! and now that s**t...bah! my neighbour after the 2nd goal destroyed his TV by throwing a shoe at it...that's the only fun for me yesterday

"When we realized that our clubbing and kickings were being administered by the burned, mutilated survivors of our handiwork, we found we could take it with less prejudice." Captain Richard "Dick" O'Kane-USS Tang
http://www.youtube.com/user/willembrock
linerkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-08, 07:07 AM   #173
asanovic7
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by linerkiller
Quote:
Third, Italians really missed with toni, toni messes up their game, even gilardino is better than toni. But that is good for Italians, they must get a hit in the head, then they play well, although donadoni really s..s.

that donkey scored 39 goals during this year....THIRTYNINE GOALS!!!! and now that s**t...bah! my neighbour after the 2nd goal destroyed his TV by throwing a shoe at it...that's the only fun for me yesterday
:rotfl: :rotfl:
burrito, eh?
Mah, 39 goals he can score in bundesliga.. Olic plays in bundesliga.. Should I say more?? :rotfl: Oh, yes, and our "wonderboy" Ivan Rakitic.. Oh my God.. If he is a wunderkid, I am too.. So, I guess Toni can score 39 in that league. MAybe he would score 50 in Croatian league, but in a big game, he can score zippo, nada, null, nothing, knife in the head..
Pippo is your best atacker, but donadoni s..s, I say it again..
Cheers!
Old 06-10-08, 01:30 PM   #174
wizardmatt
Helmsman

Downloads: 58

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by linerkiller
Quote:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
burrito, eh?
Mah, 39 goals he can score in bundesliga.. Olic plays in bundesliga.. Should I say more?? :rotfl: Oh, yes, and our "wonderboy" Ivan Rakitic.. Oh my God.. If he is a wunderkid, I am too.. So, I guess Toni can score 39 in that league. MAybe he would score 50 in Croatian league, but in a big game, he can score zippo, nada, null, nothing, knife in the head..
Pippo is your best atacker, but donadoni s..s, I say it again..
Cheers!
hey asanovic. ive tried your last coupla versions of the mod, and it is looking better than ever. the smoke looks great. i also wanna thank you for making the various compatibility patches, they are a massively big help when u have a lot of mods like i do.
as a proud englishman i should be mad at you....but u clearly outperformed us over the 2 games and deserve to be there. if donadoni sucks, McClaren is an absolute muppet! good luck in the tournament (my brothers rooting for croatia by the way, seeing as england arent there for us to support!)
wizardmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-08, 10:06 AM   #175
asanovic7
Captain

Default thanks wizardmatt

Mah, english, it seems to me, don't like to play for ateam, but don fabio will sort it out, no worries..
I am worried about the game with the Germans though. They didn't forget 3:0.. :rotfl: And they don't talk much on ss forums..
And as I read statements from Croatian team, it looks to me like I live in Brasil or somewhere like that. Every darn one of them is great, the best, one and only, knows how to play, must play.. GRRR.. When I see German team, they work in silence, don't talk much, especially, I read, they watch their own game after the game in 2 in the morning..I admire that..
Great for psychology.. Cheers to them!
The only one I can't stand is that darn Ballack.. grrr..

But we will see..

p.s. tell your brother that we in Croatia often cheer for Scotland and/or Ireland.. :rotfl: So don't get carried away :rotfl:

Cheers to all

p.s.s. better Croatia doesn't win, better for my health.. I am sick now two days and my throat is killing me.. And I didn't see no football from my team so my nerves are also worn out..

Now to watch chech- portugal or not to watch..
I didn't miss one game.. Maybe now, those porugalis are goodies.. But to me no so good, we ll see..
Old 06-11-08, 11:59 AM   #176
NGT
Lieutenant

Downloads: 289
Uploads: 3
204F1 version

I am sorry to interrupt your conversation about football, but I would like to say that I have NOT any CTD to report after several trials through the whole war.

For wind direction, hydrodynamic behaviour, particle velocity, anatomic details of sailors, current clothing
mode in Trondheim 1945 etc, I prefer to leave the comments for more accurate observators than me.

Thank you very much.

With this mod the further development of GWX is close for me.
I have to play a bit now...

And one sugestion: Make a new Thread for the flags. It is an other thing than the effects.

...and sorry for bad english...
NGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-08, 04:56 PM   #177
yamato9
Lieutenant

Downloads: 115

Good work Asanovic!
yamato9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-08, 06:45 AM   #178
asanovic7
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGT
I am sorry to interrupt your conversation about football, but I would like to say that I have NOT any CTD to report after several trials through the whole war.

For wind direction, hydrodynamic behaviour, particle velocity, anatomic details of sailors, current clothing
mode in Trondheim 1945 etc, I prefer to leave the comments for more accurate observators than me.

Thank you very much.

With this mod the further development of GWX is close for me.
I have to play a bit now...

And one sugestion: Make a new Thread for the flags. It is an other thing than the effects.

...and sorry for bad english...
Better english than mine..
Some more adjustments are on the way, I hope, some sounds that are missing, I am doing it in cooperation with poul(try his sound mod) and to correct one smaller or bigger bug, but that is not notticable, I guess. Sometimes ship fires the flare, sinks and drags the flare with himself, and unfortunately the flare is visible beneath the water.. :rotfl: But it happens in 0.5% of the cases, so you can play with this version if you like because currently not much time for jogging.
:rotfl:
I am so sick from sunday I am gonna watch the game home.. Damn storms and rain and f..g wind.. I was ok yesterday and now, only now.. ggrrrr And I am very scared I am not in a position to drink..
Not good, not good..
Cheers to Germans!
Because of Bastian Schweinsteiger! Let the best team wins!
Old 06-12-08, 03:29 PM   #179
LordNeuro"Serbia"
Chief

Downloads: 45
Default Congrutalion

On a great win and a pass too qvorter final.
Old 06-12-08, 05:46 PM   #180
wizardmatt
Helmsman

Downloads: 58

Ballack had a nightmare :p
by the way, my brother says sod u then, hes gonna root for the czech republic instead :p
wizardmatt is offline   Reply With Quote