SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-04-16, 02:57 PM   #571
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123
Uploads: 0

Hi hawkza
When in doubt check these out as they will always be in the correct order.
Mega Mod with MagUI interface "Wolfes From The Deep"

Sober Mega Mod Thread (Posts 1-2-3-4-5-6

Peter
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-16, 02:26 PM   #572
TheBeast
The Old Man

Downloads: 876
Uploads: 23

radar Next Version

Work on Equipment Upgrades and Fixes (EUF) v2.0 is looking pretty good. I still have a couple big items that need to be done.
With winter rolling in I should have more time to work on this.

I am pretty sure I fixed the problem with UPlay overwriting the Equipment.UPC file causing all kinds of problems with availability of in game upgrades in the Bunker.

You know you're getting old when a cold wind hits you and you actually say "Ouch!".

The biggest thing left to do is Merge changes done to
"~\data\Objects\Sensors\NSS_Uboot_Senzors.*"
files by R.E.M. -> FX_Update_0_0_22 -> IRAI_0_0_41 -> New_UIs_0_7_4_2 -> MagUI -> EUF_0_2_0 all into one update.
EUF v2 requires a few changes in these files and I want it to be compatible with those other MODs.

If you know of any other MODs changing these files in SH5 please let me know.

Regards!
TheBeast

SHIV-MediaFire | SHV-MediaFire
TheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-16, 02:51 PM   #573
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
Work on Equipment Upgrades and Fixes (EUF) v2.0 is looking pretty good. I still have a couple big items that need to be done.
With winter rolling in I should have more time to work on this.

Quote:
I am pretty sure I fixed the problem with UPlay overwriting the Equipment.UPC file causing all kinds of problems with availability of in game upgrades in the Bunker.
I don't remember that any of TWoS users was complaining about this issue, any idea why?

Since you're on it, here's few EUF related issues that I remember. Forgive me if I count some which arent actually EUF related (I keep to much mods/files in my head...)

- Stern torpedo tube is always loaded with g7e I steam torpedo , even if replaced in the bunker (this is true for at least two sub types, can't remember which now sry...)
- 105mm deck gun upgrade never worked ?
- Sub paint upgrades totally messed up? (Some will work with default conning tower but not with 2nd twr and vice versa. some wont work at all...)
- Snorkel mounted RWR cant be mounted on top of snorkel (C03 node) ?
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-16, 03:18 PM   #574
TheBeast
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post

I don't remember that any of TWoS users was complaining about this issue, any idea why?

Since you're on it, here's few EUF related issues that I remember. Forgive me if I count some which arent actually EUF related (I keep to much mods/files in my head...)

- Stern torpedo tube is always loaded with g7e I steam torpedo , even if replaced in the bunker (this is true for at least two sub types, can't remember which now sry...)
- 105mm deck gun upgrade never worked ?
- Sub paint upgrades totally messed up? (Some will work with default conning tower but not with 2nd twr and vice versa. some wont work at all...)
- Snorkel mounted RWR cant be mounted on top of snorkel (C03 node) ?
The Loaded Stern Torpedo changing from what you selected in the Bunker after you leave the Bunker is something I've noticed as well with the 7C and 7C41 but I've never touched it.
I do know that once upon a time there was a fix for Torpedo Load outs that actually worked and corrected this problem. I can't find it anymore.

The rest of the problems are caused by UPlay overwriting files...
The problem resulted from me organizing the Equipment.UPC file so all Paint Scheme's are listed in order by submarine type.
Four(4) of the Pain Scheme's (Skins) are Uplay reward packs for completing a entire campaign. Obviously I wrote EUF after completing a campaign and never realized these skins were from a reward pack.
So when I renumbered the equipment in Equipment.UPC, Uplay overwrites those entries putting those four skins back in their original number sequence location and removes the skins(if present) or most of them if you haven't ever completed a campaign.

Test:
With MODs installed. After running the game and connecting to UPlay, do a Winmerge or WinDiff on the MODS Equipment.UPC/UpgradePacks.UPC and compare it with the currently installed Equipment.UPC/UpgradePacks.UPC files.
You will see that they have been changed.

I never encountered this issue when I wrote the MOD because I never connected to UPlay until recently.
One of the users here at Subsim PM'd me and pointed this out to me. It was one of those "WTF" moments.

Regards!
TheBeastBelow

Last edited by TheBeast; 11-16-16 at 04:06 PM.
Old 11-16-16, 04:07 PM   #575
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Quote:
The rest of the problems are caused by UPlay overwriting files...
I don't think so since my enabled and Upgradepack.upc file in MODS folder are exactly the same...

Can you confirm that you do not have mentioned issues in your game?
Do you know about any other possible cause for them?
Old 11-16-16, 05:20 PM   #576
TheBeast
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choum
Hello The Beast.

I Was wondering If you will create a new patche or a new version of the Equipment upgrade mod ?

Because I have found why and how Uplay overwrite each time this mod if you want to play online (UpgradePacks.UPC.)

The game didn't really overwrite the full file, in fact the game overwrite some line inside the file.
Especially the line refering to the Skin part.

As in the stock game file the uplay skin are register as
[UpgradePack 37] skin VIIA
[UpgradePack 38] skin VIIB
[UpgradePack 39] skin VIIC
[UpgradePack 40] Skin VIID

At each start the game will override the date part of this specific equipment to allow the player that have unlock the skin to use them.

In your mod instead of using new Upgrade pack number you rename or change some equipment name.

So in your mod the :

[UpgradePack 37] = Bold 2
[UpgradePack 38] = bold 3
[UpgradePack 39] = Bold 4
[UpgradePack 40] = bold 5

So at every start all bold are avalaible as the game "think" this is skin equipement.

The fix should be to restore all uplay skin equipment to their default UpgradePack number and use another number for equipement in your mod.

If you don't have time to do that, I think I can fix this myself and make this avalaible for all.

I just have to be sure If the [UpgradePack XX] number is not used in another file as a "link" in another file.

Sincerely,
This is when the issue was brought to my attention.
Quote:
I don't think so since my enabled and Upgradepack.upc file in MODS folder are exactly the same...

Can you confirm that you do not have mentioned issues in your game?
Thank you very much Choum, for this detailed information.
Do you know about any other possible cause for them?
What about the Equipmet.UPC files?

The Radar Warning Receiver not going on top of the snorkel is because bone cfg#C03 is missing from the Type-XXI snorkel and I never completed that part of EUF 1.4.
I had a HDD failure at that time and lost everything I was working on.
I spent almost 9 months working on creating a Playable GR2 Type-IX model that was also lost. I was working with Privateer using a GR2 Exporter he made and a couple specific versions of the GR2 Editor/View that TheDarkWraith made.
I exported all the 3D Objects of a Type-VII GR2 model. Look at/Read the exported Objects and then orientate the matching Type-IX 3D Object to match (manual edit each object) and then import the Type-IX objects back into the GR2 model. Very time consuming process and I was over 75% done.
This is when I like vanished from SubSim for almost 2 years. That system crash really took the wind out of my sails for a while. Three steps forward, two back. I am a Marine and we don't like giving up anything we fought for.
Believe me, "back in the day"::Picture Old guy throwing stones here::, it wasn't just a struggle to change things, it was a fight.

I don't have these issue's as I am not running EUF 1.4, I am running EUF 2.0 now.
And yes all the starting availability dates are are currently set to 1939 for testing so I can verify the upgrades are working.
These dates will remain at 1939 when I first release it so others can also verify the MOD is working for me.
It is easy enough for someone to edit/change the dates/renown costs etc if they want to port into a MegaMOD or something so not to worried about it.

While game saved in Bunker, Using JSGME, you could drop EUF 2.0 in your current WOS game and use it right now.
You just have to delete the folder/files UserPlayerContextGE located in your ~\Documents\SH5\data\cfg and start the game and it will rebuild that folder/files and you can undo by using JSGME to remove EUF 2.0 and deleting that folder again.
But like I said earlier, the NSS_Uboat_Senzors files may cause problems for other MODs (i.e. like IRAI) until I get all those changes merged together.
I haven't looked into these changes yet but it is one of the top items in my Things To Do list. So I really don't know what the impact would be, if any because my source files to base my changes on were from NewUIs_0_7_4_2.

Last edited by TheBeast; 11-16-16 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Add quote from Choum
Old 11-17-16, 07:28 AM   #577
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Thanks for detailed answer The Beast, I really appreciate it...

Quote:
I don't have these issue's as I am not running EUF 1.4, I am running EUF 2.0 now.
Can you show me a screenshot of Type VIIA painted in "dark splotches" scheme with EUF 2.0?

Also, it would be very useful if you could wright down some generalized changelog for new EUF update, so we could know what to expect?
Old 11-18-16, 05:50 PM   #578
TheBeast
The Old Man

Quote:
Can you show me a screenshot of Type VIIA painted in "dark splotches" scheme with EUF 2.0?
I just checked and I don't have the "dark splotches" structure any more. I do have the Conning texture. I have half of all four skins from the original 4 skin reward pack.
I did a clean install a few days ago. So I checked UPlay and now they say the reward pack is only 2 skins.
I am eligible to get the reward but there is no feature to download it and UPlay isn't uploading it to me and "dark splotches" is one of the 2 skins still in the reward pack.
I made a "dark splotches" structure for 7A real quick.

Quote:
Also, it would be very useful if you could wright down some generalized changelog for new EUF update, so we could know what to expect?
This is all I have done so far. I most likely left a few things out.
Revision History:
06/15/2016
- Begin EUF 2.0 changes
- Added/Update Item description in UPCLocalization.tsr for language localization.
- Changed UpgradePacks.UPC so Descriptions come from UPCLocalization.tsr for language localization.
- Corrected issue with UPlay rewriting lines in Equipment.UPC file.
- - Adjusted data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Equipment.upc so bonus pak skins are back in original positions.
- Add placeholder textures for Type-VIIC Paint Scheme's (Skins) by Nozaurio
- - CamoD U-552
- - CamoE U-69
- - CamoF U-73
- - CamoG U-94
- - CamoH U-96 (Black)
- - CamoI U-96 (Green)
- - Type-VIIC Default Body
- - Type-VIIC Default Structure
- - Type-VIIC Default Deck
- - - Ajusted data\Objects\Sensors\Coatings.sim
- Adjusted data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors.sim
- - Corrected SCHNORCHEL_RWR SendorData -> SensorType from Radar to RadarWarning
- - Changed Depth the Radio Rod Antenna start lowing from 25m to 15m.
- - - This allows the Rod Antenna to be raised at Snorkel Depth but it lowers a bit when going to Periscope Depth.
- Change Extend Height for Observation Periscope's from 3 to 5.2 to allow use at Snorkel Depth.
- - - PeriscopeDepth=16 ;<--This setting is in the Sumarine's .CFG file.
- - - SnorkelDepth=14.7 ;<--This setting is in the Sumarine's .CFG file.
- Adjusted data\CFG\Contacts.cfg
- - Changed Decay Rate for Imprecise and Precise Contacts so Radar Contacts display longer.
- - - This is so you dont here "Contact <blah>" every 60 seconds.
- Added Hinged Snorkel for 7A, 7B, 7C, 7C41
- Adjusted Snorkle(s)
- - Add Snorkel Plumbing Pipes.
- - Add Snorkel Brace.
- Added UboatType7aSnorkle to AcceptedTypes for Deck Gun in the Submarine .upcge for VIIA,B,C,C41
- Changed data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Equipment.upc to reflect these changes/Additions.
- Changed data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\UpgradePacks.upc to reflect these changes/Additions.
- Changed data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Weapons.upc to reflect these changes/Additions.
- Changed data\UPCDataGE\UPCLocalization\UPCLocalization.tsr to reflect these changes/Additions.
- MENU.TXT
- - Added new entries for the 105mm Deck Gun as noted above.
- - Added new entries needed for changes that can be made by Generic Patch
- - Added new entries for NewUIs_TDC mod compatabilty
06/21/2016
- Commented availability dates so everything is available at campaign start for testing.
- Added new 105mm Deck Gun upgrade options (Future use for Type-IX Uboat)
- Fixed 88mm Star Shell (again) in data\Library\Shells.dat .sim .dsd .zon
- Created 105mm Shells (again) (S, HE, AP, AA) in data\Library\Shells.dat .sim .dsd .zon
- Added Conning Tower Eagle 3D Model as optional FuMO-29 Antenna.
- Added Star Shell to data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Ammunition.UPC for the 105mm Deck
- Completed 2 items on the "To do list".
07/12/2016
- Added Information and Notes for FUMO-61 Radar to UPCLocalization.tsr
- Added Information and Notes for FUMO-65 Radar to UPCLocalization.tsr
- Added Information and Notes for FUMB-10 Radar Warning Detect to UPCLocalization.tsr
- Added Information and Notes for FUMB-26 Radar Warning Detect to UPCLocalization.tsr
- Added Information and Notes for FUMB-391 Radar Warning Detect to UPCLocalization.tsr
- Added option to remove currently installed Radar
- Added option to remove currently installed Deck Gun ;<- Required for Hinged Snorkel
- Fixed some issues in Data\UPCDataGE\UPCLocalization\dialogs.tsr
- - Fixed Text being cut short when talking to crew by replacing Single Quotes"`" used in text with apostrophe"'".
- Completed 2 items on the "Things to do list".
11/16/2016
- Put together a Type XXIII Snorkel to use in place of the Type XXI Snorkel.
- - data\Library\Type_23_SNK.dat, .sim, .val, .zon
- - - Placed in Library folder because game was having trouble reading when in Objects folder
- - - Updated Submarine .sns files for the Type XXIII snorkel
11/17/2016
- Fixed a mistake I made when creating the 105mm Deck Gun Ammo in Shells.dat .sim .dsd .zon
- Added items to the "To do list".
11/18/2016
- Added All the possible Paint Schemes for use in the future to data\UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Equipemt.upc and re index.
- Fixed a few issues in data\UPCDataGE\UPCLocalization\UPCLoacalization.ts r
- Added NOTE: about UPlay Paint Scheme reward pack to obtain Camo_A,B,C,D Paint Schemes in the data\UPCDataGE\UPCLocalization\UPCLoacalization.ts r
- - The NOTE: is displayed on Mechanic Upgrade List in Bunker when selecting those Paint Schemes.

Last edited by TheBeast; 11-18-16 at 06:28 PM.
Old 11-18-16, 06:51 PM   #579
vdr1981
Navy Seal

That's an impressive amount of work The Beast !
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't some the features already included in EUF1.4, like:

- - Added Hinged Snorkel for 7A, 7B, 7C, 7C41
- Added Information and Notes for FUMO-** Radar to UPCLocalization.tsr

... and maybe even some more?

Also, does your upcge/upc files contain any of R.S.D. necessary entries because these two highly complex mods (EUF and RSD) use almost the same files and merging them correctly may be very time consuming and difficult.

Back in the days when I was working on my R.S.D., I developed it on top of EUF 1.4 upcge/upc files taking extra care not to interfere with any of EUF changes.
I made it but it was really hard and time consuming work.
Just don't tell me that EUF 2.0 will be based on stock SH5 files again ?
Can we expect some kind of EUF2.0 RSD/TWoS compatible version because I feel somewhat sick when I remember those countless hours of staring in those sea of code called upcge/opc files?

EDIT

Quote:
I made a "dark splotches" structure for 7A real quick.
Very nice! But what do you mean by "structure"?

Last edited by vdr1981; 11-18-16 at 07:22 PM.
Old 11-19-16, 02:51 AM   #580
TheBeast
The Old Man

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't some the features already included in EUF1.4, like:

- - Added Hinged Snorkel for 7A, 7B, 7C, 7C41
- Added Information and Notes for FUMO-** Radar to UPCLocalization.tsr
made new Placeholders images that are text that explain you must add the skin from optional download MOD to actually realize the visual change but that any Bonuses that a skin was suppose to have would be applied but the default Paint scheme will be loaded.
The place holder images will be replaced when/if you add the SubCamoSchemes MOD Option.
When my computed crashed a few years ago I lost everything I was working on. I would also like to point out that there are 2 or 3 EUF1.4 Patch downloads missing from SubSim Downloads. If I remember correctly there were five(5) or six(6) pieces to EUF1.4 but now there is only two(2).
That along with the UPlay re-writing lines in Equipment.upc problem, I decided to start almost totally from scratch.
I had a PM thread going with Neal about this and why almost all of my MODs were deleted from SubSim leaving some MODs in a almost unusable broken state like EUF1.4 for example.
I re-uploaded a few MODs that were still on my laptop but everything else that was on my desktop was lost.
Quote:
Also, does your upcge/upc files contain any of R.S.D. necessary entries because these two highly complex mods (EUF and RSD) use almost the same files and merging them correctly may be very time consuming and difficult.
Yeah, tell me about time consuming projects. LOL
The Submarine .upcge files only require the change for the Hinged Snorkel so add one(1) string to DeckGun AcceptedTypes and done with that. You already have that change in TWOS.
I do have some entries in the Equipment.upc that were in TWOS but I do not remember how to edit Menu's to realize/see those changes on the Status/Damage screens, so there is a lack of motivation to bring those changes in. Yes, I am running mainly stock game for now while developing EUF2.0.
Quote:
Back in the days when I was working on my R.S.D., I developed it on top of EUF 1.4 upcge/upc files taking extra care not to interfere with any of EUF changes.
I made it but it was really hard and time consuming work.
Just don't tell me that EUF 2.0 will be based on stock SH5 files again ?
Can we expect some kind of EUF2.0 RSD/TWoS compatible version because I feel somewhat sick when I remember those countless hours of staring in those sea of code called upcge/opc files?
A couple months ago I tried talking to you about some imported models being incomplete or wrong causing CTD's. I even provided information that could have helped to shine a light on where one of the issue's was. You blew me off talking about heavily MOD's game as excuse, basically saying you didn't want to communicate with me. Right after out PM exchange, You even insulted me in the forums saying all I care about is "Eye Candy". If the MODs are done correctly these MODs should be transparent to game performance and that was the point I was driving toward. When you add issue upon issue it snowballs and some times these combined issues surface as a CTD...
BTW, the entire "GAME" is eye candy / Brain food...
So to be honest, at this time I really don't care about your MOD(s). Also, at this time, I really don't care if you want to use EUF2 or not either.

But at the same time, if you have something you want added to EUF2, I am listening. But I am not going to make your MOD for you.
Quote:
Very nice! But what do you mean by "structure"?
Uboat7<blah>_structure_camo_c.dds is the Paint Coating texture on the Sub between Deck and Hull(Ballast Tanks) for the Dark Blotches Paint Scheme.

Old 11-19-16, 07:02 AM   #581
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Quote:
I do have some entries in the Equipment.upc that were in TWOS but I do not remember how to edit Menu's to realize/see those changes on the Status/Damage screens, so there is a lack of motivation to bring those changes in. Yes, I am running mainly stock game for now while developing EUF2.0.A couple months ago I tried talking to you about some imported models being incomplete or wrong causing CTD's. I even provided information that could have helped to shine a light on where one of the issue's was. You blew me off talking about heavily MOD's game as excuse, basically saying you didn't want to communicate with me. Right after out PM exchange, You even insulted me in the forums saying all I care about is "Eye Candy". If the MODs are done correctly these MODs should be transparent to game performance and that was the point I was driving toward. When you add issue upon issue it snowballs and some times these combined issues surface as a CTD...
I am really sorry the Beast if I have insulted you in any way but that wasn't really my intention at all. My English is far from perfect and indeed my thoughts transferred to forums can sometimes sound more criticizing than I actually feel.

I wont bother you anymore but I just want to share some of my recent findings which you may find interesting...

In TWoS 1.06 I finally managed to catch up with long standing issue of CTDs involved around imported dat air/sea/env units. (especially noticeable when dealing with light buoys and OHII airplanes).
I was very surprised to find out that, in almost all cases, simple re-saving dsd,sim,val and zon files of problematic unit with goblin editor will resolve CTD issues ?! From some reason, SH5 doesn't like files edited with S3D only, but if you verify the same file by resaving it with goblin, all is OK.

I'm not sure what is going on exactly here but this probably may be the cause of CTD issues accumulated over the years .

I hope you'll find this info useful in your search for unexplained CTD issues.

Quote:
So to be honest, at this time I really don't care about your MOD(s). Also, at this time, I really don't care if you want to use EUF2 or not either.

But at the same time, if you have something you want added to EUF2, I am listening. But I am not going to make your MOD for you.
Fair enough...But to be hones I'm a bit surprised to hear this because I have never perceived mods in that way ... My entire work involved around SH5 was always aimed towards the single goal. Large, easy to use, unifying SH5 expansion which will unlock full potential of SH5, get rid of hundreds of issues caused by numerous mods incompatibility and make this game the best in the series . I could never watch on something like this as "mine" or "yours"...

Cheers and keep up...

Last edited by vdr1981; 11-19-16 at 07:51 AM.
Old 11-19-16, 08:06 AM   #582
TheBeast
The Old Man

Quote:
I am really sorry the Beast if I have insulted you in any way but that wasn't really my intention at all. My English is far from perfect and indeed my thoughts transferred to forums can sometimes sound more criticizing than I actually feel.

I wont bother you anymore but I just want to share some of my recent findings which you may find interesting...

In TWoS 1.06 I finally managed to catch up with long standing issue of CTDs involved around imported dat air/sea/env units. (especially noticeable when dealing with light buoys and OHII airplanes).
I was very surprised to find out that, in almost all cases, simple re-saving dsd,sim,val and zon files of problematic unit with goblin editor will resolve CTD issues ?! From some reason, SH5 doesn't like files edited with S3D only, but if you verify the same file by resaving it with goblin, all is OK.

I'm not sure what is going on exactly here but this probably may be the cause of CTD issues accumulated over the years .

I hope you'll find this info useful in your search for unexplained CTD issues.
I just want to say that my favorite imported model(s) are the Buoys. That is why I was focusing on them when I was trying to tell you about the problems with the imported models.
I wasn't saying remove them permanently, that was just to demonstrate that they were a problem.
The Buoy 3D model is wrong and it is not complete and should be fixed.
There really isn't a light lens on any of the Buoys. They are using the entire 3D model as a lens and then some(3) had caustic controllers so in tern you are putting caustic effect on the RayTracedHalo lights(very bad).
I removed the caustic controller on all 3 Buoys using "GoblinEditor" and most of the CTD problems went away pertaining to Buoys and I could return to port feeling pretty sure I would not CTD.
That is what I was trying to tell you when you got all defensive about the buoys and blew me off.
The Light lens still needs to be cut and made into its own 3D object.
The collusion 3D model should be added as its own 3d model and if you want caustics more 3D models etc.
A lot of the imported models have issues like this. It is more then just using Goblin Editor to re-save everything.
I am glad that you did finally look at this.

Old 11-19-16, 08:06 AM   #583
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123
Uploads: 0

Hi TheBeast
I have a large store of mods that I started collecting from 2012.
If I have some of yours that you would like to have back and assuming of course that I have them, just let me know and I will upload them for you.
Peter
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-16, 08:31 AM   #584
TheBeast
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi TheBeast
I have a large store of mods that I started collecting from 2012.
If I have some of yours that you would like to have back and assuming of course that I have them, just let me know and I will upload them for you.
Peter
Thank you!
If you have the missing update patches for EUF 1.4 you may want to upload them for others to use.
I was reading through this thread a found a lot of people having issues because those patches are not available for download.

P.S. Just uploaded a Type-XXIII Snorkel I need someone to test and provide feedback for me.

Regards!
TheBeast

Old 11-19-16, 09:58 AM   #585
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Can you confirm The beast that with EUF_UBoat_FX_v0_0_6c_ byTheBeast snorkels can not be raised and that sub exhaust smoke can be seen even with all engines stop?

EDIT

Quote:
A lot of the imported models have issues like this. It is more then just using Goblin Editor to re-save everything.
I am glad that you did finally look at this.
Yes , I also had to remove/replace some of the problematic particle generators/controllers from env units but in case of regular sea units, goblin trick did the job. You may not believe me on this one but right now, new TwoS version is practically CTD free even with, until now, unprecedented number of added/imported dat units.

Remember when you told me that you like to use outdated OHII Light version in order to avoid CTD's? Those issues are now gone for me...

Last edited by vdr1981; 11-19-16 at 10:54 AM.