SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop > SH4 Mission Designers' Forum
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-15-09, 12:10 AM   #1
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default tambor198's TMO+RSRDC missions pack

tambor198's TMO+RSRDC missions pack
================================================== =========================

This mod contains 32 Single Missions made for use with the TMO+RSRDC mods.

All of these missions were created by "tambor198" as he is known from ubi.com forums and he is also known as "cdrsubron7" from SUBSIM.com forums.

These missions are for use with the sh4 v1.5 game and are intended to only be used with the TMO+RSRDC mods installed. Many of these missions are converted v1.4 missions that were also made for use only with the TMO+RSRDC mods. I did not change them but I updated them to now work with v1.5 and in their present form they will no longer work for use with the v1.4 game.

Warning: even though some of these missions may still work without you having the TMO+RSRDC mods installed, most of them will give you a CTD issue if those mods areent installed.

Also be aware that any attempt to open these missions using the mission editor will give you a CTD issue if those mods areent installed.

tambor198 felt the best missions out of the whole group were missions that I numbered (200-215) because they have the best overall quality and content. The rest of the missions (216-231) are still very good and after playing them, I think they are all excellent.

I only added the mission numbers after he had made his selections so I put what he felt were the better ones up to the top of the list.
other than the above groupings, the mission numbers dont mean anything as to which mission is better or worse than the one before or after it on the list.

The missions are all numbered high enough so as to avoid conflicts with any missions you may already have installed in your game.

Installation:

These missions are jsgme ready so just place the downloaded zip file on your desktop and unzip the download. now open jsgme and open the unzipped "tambor198's TMO+RSRDC missions pack" folder. now just drag the "TMO+RSRDC missions pack" folder over into jsgme and enable the mod, thats it.

Note: If you dont want to use all of the missions in this mod then open up the "SingleMissions" folder in the mod and pick and choose the missions you want to use.

Second Notice: these missions were made to only be used in combination with the TMO+RSRDC mods or you will get CTD issues from them.

This TMO+RSRDC missions pack was put into mod form by "Webster" with the kind permission of and approved by "tambor198" who created the missions and allowed me to put them all into the form of one easy to use mod. All rights permissions and creative credit for this mod belongs to "tambor198" a.k.a. "cdsubron7"

enjoy!

Download

you can find "tambor198's stock v1.5 missions pack" here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=158202