SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-28-07, 03:23 PM   #1
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Default [REL] SH4 effects (and more) for SH3

This mod will enhance and add new effects to the SH3 game. It has been designed around porting of SH4's effects and also new effects and events added by myself.
The reason for this mod was simple - SH4 had great eye candy but lacked in everything else compared to SH3. SH3 needed it effects and all revamped to the current day's effects (like SH4). I was one of the suckers who bought the pre-release version of SH4 due to all the hype and pictures that Ubisoft was throwing at us. Boy was I sorely disappointed when I started playing it. I won't go into details but you could clearly tell it was an unfinished product. It now resides in my not played anymore collection.
Being that I loved SH3 I decided I would take up the challenge and do this massive undertaking on my own. From the help of others that I also chose to include in this we have been able to transform the graphic effects, sound effects, and the immersion experience to something spectacular.
This is not the end of this mod by any means. I have discovered many new 'tools' and such to transform the experience even more. I have ideas that so far have proven to work in my testing and will hopefully be included in future releases. Some of those ideas are ship's whistles, horns, and PA announcements for certain events to name a few. Work on 2.03 has already begun with some of these ideas.
I hope you enjoy the new experience. It sure was fun making this so far. I look forward to keep improving the game as much as I possibly can.

Racerboy

Please post comments, bugs, and criticisms here. I'm always open to new ideas also!

from the readme file:

*** Racerboy's SH4 effects (and more) for SH3
This mod will bring SH4 effects (and more) to SH3. It will also add more realistic items that were missing from SH3 and SH4. It will work on all versions and all supermods installed on your system. It is JSGME ready so simply unzip to MODS folder, enable, and enjoy. It will be a WIP until completion. 100% port of the materials.dat and particles.dat from SH4 has been accomplished.
See Version history for list of features.
Sound files have been added to events that were previously missing sound. New sound files have also been added for the new events.

Please report all bugs, concerns, etc. to me (subsim name Racerboy). Feedback, comments, and suggestions greatly appreciated!

This is version 2.03. This version includes the following files:
- Materials.dat
- Particles.dat
- Particles.dsd
- AI_TorpedoEject.dat (for upcoming AI torps mod)
- AI_TorpedoEject.dsd (for upcoming AI torps mod)
- Whistles_Horns_shells.dat
- Whistles_Horns_shells.sim
- Whistles_Horns_ships.dat
- Whistles_Horns_ships.dsd
- Whistles_Horns_ships.sim
- Sh3.sdl
- secondary_bomb_explosion.wav
- secondary_bomb_explosion_hyd.wav
- watersplash01.wav
- watersplash01_hyd.wav
- watersplash02.wav
- watersplash02_hyd.wav
- watersplash03.wav
- watersplash03_hyd.wav
- watersplashsmall.wav
- watersplashsmall_hyd.wav
- burning_oil.wav
- burning_oil_hyd.wav
- burning_oil_small.wav
- burning_oil_small_hyd.wav
- Collision_Ship_hyd.wav
- fire_big.wav
- fire_big_hyd.wav
- fire_small.wav
- fire_small_hyd.wav
- gun_muzzle_flash_hyd.wav
- handheld_flare_launch.wav (for ship's starshell gun)
- handheld_flare_launch_hyd.wav (for ship's starshell gun)
- P02_$MGun_muzzle_flash_hyd.wav
- P03_$Big_muzzle_flash_hyd.wav
- Thunder_1_hyd.wav
- Thunder_2_hyd.wav
- Thunder_3_hyd.wav
- Thunder_4_hyd.wav
- D.Kruger's new effects TGAs (in \data\Textures\TNormal\tex)
- OneLifeCrisis's improved wave textures mod's files
- AI_Flare_Launch.wav (for ship's red distress flare)
- AI_Flare_Launch_hyd.wav (for ship's red distress flare)
- AI_Torpedo_Tubes__sub.wav (for upcoming AI torps mod)
- AI_Torpedo_Tubes__sub_hyd.wav (for upcoming AI torps mod)
- AI_Torpedo_Tubes_ship.wav (for upcoming AI torps mod)
- AI_Torpedo_Tubes_ship_hyd.wav (for upcoming AI torps mod)
- Collision_AntiSubmarineNet_ext_hyd.wav
- Collision_AntiSubmarineNet_int_hyd.wav
- folder called 'for GWX 1_03' which contains all the '\data\Sea' files needed to make this compatible with GWX 1.03. User will have to copy the 'for GWX 1_03\data' folder to this mods '\data' folder in order to enable this for GWX 1.03.
- folder called 'Misc' which is OneLifeCrisis's improved wave textures mod
- folder called 'Textures' which is D.Kruger's new effect TGAs
- folder called 'tweakfile' which contains the tweak file to disable the bleeding effect on the bodies. It also contains a tweakfile for Enabling/Disabling the 'guns' used to make the sounds for troubleshooting purposes so the end-user can 'see' if they setup the .eqp files correctly for the ships.
- Folder called 'Live_AI_ships_sounds' which contains:
- sac_x (x being 1-9 and A) - this is the civilian ship's PA announcement (combined with shc_x)
- shc_x (x being 1-9 and A) - this is the civilian ship's horn/whistle (combined with sac_x)
- sam_x (x being 1-9 and A) - this is the military ship's PA announcement (combined with shm_x)
- shm_x (x being 1-9 and A) - this is the military ship's horn/whistle (combined with sam_x)
- sao_x (x being 1-9 and A) - this is for ship's announcement only (no horn/whistle) for military or civilian
- sho_x (x being 1-9 and A) - this is for ship's horn/whistle only (no PA announcement) for military or civilian
- text file named 'I want sound on a ship!' that gives detailed instructions on how to add sound to a ship
- text file named 'I want the starshell gun on a ship!' that gives detailed instructions on how to add the Starshell gun to a ship
- text file named 'Enable_Disable_sound_guns' to help you discern whether you've setup the .eqp file correctly for the ships
- folder called 'Optional' that contains:
- Ocean Blue's awesome 'Torpedo Damage Final' mod. This mod replaces the stock damage TGAs with much more improved versions. Check his txt file for installation.

Version History:
1.00 - Initial ALPHA release
1.01 - Ported the following:
Fully ported the Splinter_Explosion and Splinter_Explosion_Halo for the particles.dat and materials.dat
Ensure you do not delete the TGAs that are included (\data\Textures\TNormal\tex). They are needed for this mod to work correctly!
1.02 - Added Shell_fire_explosion
- Added Shell_fire_explosion_ADD
1.03 - Added ref_Torpedo_great_explosion
- added torpedo_great_explosion
- added torpedo_splash_L
- added torpedo_splash_L01
- added torpedo_splash_R
- added torpedo_splash_R01
1.04 - Increased life for torpedo splashes
- Added reflections to torpedo splashes
- Added flying debris to torpedo impact explosions (4 flaming large debris pieces, 0-40 possible small debris pieces)
- Gave flying debris reflections and splashes when hitting the water
- Included OneLifeCrisis's new wave textures
- Gave brief oil fire and smoke to torpedo impact explosion
- Added funnel_smoke but then removed it because I didn't like it. So I ahve included my funnel smoke mod instead. I did port the TGAs used in SH4 though.
- Added flying debris to shell fire explosions (max of 4 particles possible)
- Added shell_fire_explosion_halo
- Added shell_fire_explosion_halo_ADD
- Added small_splinter_explosion
- Added splash_water
- added deep_water
1.05 Unable to fix bug of deck gun debris disappearing after about 4 seconds. Appears that it's hard coded to the shell_fire_explosion event
- Added Fire_small
- Added Smoke_small
- Added Smoke_small_scalable
- Added Fire_big
- Added Smoke_big
- Added Smoke_big_scalable
- Fixed wind problem with small and large smokes
- Tweaked small and large smokes
- Added Oil_trace
- Added Burnning_oil
- Added Burnning_oil_smoke
- Tweaked Burnning_oil_smoke to mitigate wind problem
- Added Oil_spot
- Removed Burnning_oil_fire as not used in SH4
- Added oil_explosion
- Added oil_explosion_01
- Added oil_floating_spot
- Added Burnning_oil_small
- Added Burnning_oil_smoke_small
- Removed Burnning_oil_fire_small as not used in SH4
- Added debris_water_explosion
- Added debris_water_explosion_deep
1.06 - Added Propeller_wake
- Added Shell_water_explosion
- Added Shell_water_explosion_deep
- Added Small_splinter_explosion_no_halo
- Added Depthcharge_explosion
- Added Splinter_explosion
- Added Splinter_explosion_halo
- Added Small_splinter_explosion_halo
- Added Oil_explosion_trail
- Added Oil_explosion_halo
1.07 - Added Small_crewmans_splinter_explosion
- added splinter_crewmans_explosion01
- Added new sound of bomb_explosion to Small_crewmans_splinter_explosion
- Added new sound of Splinter_explosion to splinter_crewmans_explosion01
2.00 - Complete redo of files. 100% port of SH4's materials.dat and particles.dat. First BETA release
- All needed TGAs are packed into the materials.dat file
- Removed flying debris for shell explosions from Shell_fire_explosion
- Added a new event called Shell_fire_explosion_debris (this adds the debris to Shell_fire_explosion and gets rid of bug where debris disappeared after ~4 seconds)
- extended the life of the shell_fire_explosion (deck gun shell impact explosion)
- Removed flying debris for ref_torp_great_explosion
- Added a new event called ref_torp_great_explosion_debris (this adds the debris to ref_torp_great_explosion)
- Adjusted life of numerous ParticleGenerators and FastParticleGenerators to get rid of bugs with flying debris
- Fixed bug where ejected AI crewmember was still visible falling through the water once they contacted it
- Added a floating body where ejected crewmember contacts the water. It is a debris particle and thus will float, bob, twirl, etc. for some time before sinking to the bottom
- Added a splash sound event when ejected AI crewmember contacts the water
- redid funnel_smoke
- redid smoke_small
- redid smoke_big
- Adjusted fire_small to get more realistic looking flames
- Adjusted fire_big to get more realistic looking flames
- redid Burning_oil to get more realistic looking flames
- redid Burning_oil_smoke
- redid Burnning_oil_small to get more realistic looking flames
- redid Burnning_oil_smoke_small values
- Added Enemy AI detection Starshell gun for merchants
- Added AI_Starshell_Launch sound file to AI detection Starshell gun when it fires it's 'flare'
- Added new Splash sound to Object03_splash event (now you see and HEAR the splash) - watersplash.wav
- Added new Splash sound to Object02_splash event (now you see and HEAR the splash) - watersplash.wav
- Added new Splash sound to Object01_splash event (now you see and HEAR the splash) - watersplash.wav
- Adjusted values of torp_great_explosion
- Removed 'FollowParent' from ref_torp_great_explosion thus allowing the event to not be attached and moving with the vessel but rather stationary at the location where the event happened
- Gave smoke 'hang time'. Smoke will now take time to dissipate after it's source has stopped. This is very pronounced in the thick, black oil smoke.
- Removed 'FollowParent' from Smoke_small thus allowing the ship's speed to affect the smoke trail
- Removed 'FollowParent' from Smoke_big thus allowing the ship's speed to affect the smoke trail
- Removed brief oil fire and smoke on torpedo impact explosion that was put in on version 1.04
- Added a tweak file. See tweakfile contents below for what you can do with it.
- Added new event called secondary_bomb_explosion (along with new sounds for this new event)
- Added event secondary_bomb_explosion that spawns after 1 minute to fire_small
- Added event secondary_bomb_explosion that spawns after 5 minutes to fire_small
- Added event secondary_bomb_explosion that spawns after 10 minutes to fire_small
- Added event secondary_bomb_explosion that spawns after 20 seconds to fire_big
- Added event secondary_bomb_explosion that spawns after 2.5 minutes to fire_big
- Added event secondary_bomb_explosion that spawns after 7.5 minutes to fire_big
- Added new sound to fire_big so that you can hear the fire burning
- Added new sound to fire_small so that you can hear the fire burning
- Added new event Splinter_explosion_crewman that adds ejected bodies (4) to Splinter_explosion
- Added new event Small_splinter_explosion_crewman that adds ejected bodies (2) to small_splinter_explosion
- Added new event Oil_explosion_crewman that adds ejected bodies (8) to Oil_explosion
- Added a new sound to burnning_oil_small so that you can hear the fire burning
- Adjusted minradius and maxradius of various sounds in Sh3.sdl
- adjusted values on funnel_smoke to get rid of bug of smoke starting and stopping
- Adjusted the 'NoActionMatureOutOfFrustum' entry for ParticleGenerators and FastParticleGenerators for events as needed (in particles.dat and materials.dat) to get rid of bugs with fire and smoke
2.01 - Added missing underwater sounds for hydrophone:
- AI_Flare_Launch_hyd
- Secondary_bomb_explosion_hyd
- Object01_splash
- Object02_splash
- Object03_splash
- Lightning01
- Lightning02
- Lightning03
- Lightning04
- gun_muzzle_flash
- fire_big
- fire_small
- burning_oil
- burning_oil_small
- ship_impact (objects that break off of ship and collide with it before falling into water)
- mgun_muzzle_flash
- big_muzzle_flash
- made the oil slicks black instead of the purple they were
- added a distress flare that fires when the splinter_explosion event is called for. The color of this flare is red. It lasts for 120 seconds.
- added some of D.Kruger's TGAs for effects
2.02 - added new animated bodies and helmut and lifevest (and debris for them):
- AI_crewman_lifevest_1
- AI_crewman_deckhand1
- AI_crewman_deckhand2
- AI_crewman_deckhand4
- AI_crewman_deckhand5
- AI_crewman_deckhand6
- AI_crewman_officer_1
- AI_crewman_chef____1
- AI_crewman_stoker__1
- AI_crewman_stoker__2
- AI_crewman_stoker__3
- AI_crewman_helmut__1
- AI_crewman_deckhand3
- AI_crewman_officer_2
- AI_crewman_helmut
- AI_lifevest
- added a new splash event for small objects
- added a new watersplashsmall sound for above
- added the crew's lifevest as an object that can be used. This object is debris and will eventually sink away like the rest of the debris do.
- Event oil_explosion adds the following thrown bodies and objects:
- AI_crewman_lifevest_1 X 1
- AI_crewman_deckhand1 X 1
- AI_crewman_deckhand2 X 1
- AI_crewman_deckhand4 X 1
- AI_crewman_deckhand5 X 1
- AI_crewman_deckhand6 X 1
- AI_crewman_officer_1 X 1
- AI_crewman_chef____1 X 1
- AI_crewman_stoker__1 X 1
- AI_crewman_stoker__2 X 1
- AI_crewman_stoker__3 X 1
- AI_crewman_helmut__1 X 11
- AI_lifevest X 10
- event Splinter_Explosion adds the following thrown bodies and objects:
- AI_crewman_deckhand5 X 1
- AI_crewman_helmut__1 X 2
- AI_lifevest X 1
- event small_splinter_explosion adds the following thrown bodies and objects:
- AI_crewman_deckhand6 X 1
- AI_crewman_helmut__1 X 2
- AI_lifevest X 1
- changed CrewMan_explosion01 from 25 of the helmeted gunner bodies to a total of 6 of:
- AI_lifevest x 10
- AI_crewman_helmut__1 x 11
- AI_crewman_lifevest x 1
- AI_crewman_deckhand3 x 2
- AI_crewman_officer_2 x 2
- AI_crewman_stoker__1 x 2
- AI_crewman_stoker__2 x 2
- AI_crewman_stoker__3 x 2
- changed Splinter_crewmans_explosion01 from 25 of the helmeted gunner bodies to a total of 6 of:
- AI_lifevest x 10
- AI_crewman_helmut__1 x 11
- AI_crewman_lifevest x 1
- AI_crewman_deckhand3 x 2
- AI_crewman_officer_2 x 2
- AI_crewman_stoker__1 x 2
- AI_crewman_stoker__2 x 2
- AI_crewman_stoker__3 x 2
2.021 - fixed bug of 'paratroopers' when an airplane explodes under a certain height.
fixed bug of flares being fired into the water
added the reflection of the red flare onto the water. The red flare now lights up the water below when it's shining
2.03 - A 'bleeder' body has been added. This body will start to bleed when it hits the water. The blood cloud will expand and fade out over time. The following bodies bleed:
- gunner body (my version of stock gunner with lifevest and without helmet)
- deckhand 3
- The bleeder body will be flailing on the surface instead of stationary
- There are 10 customizable sounds for civilian/military ship's annoucement system. When the civilian ship has detected you they will play an announcement over their shipwide PA system. You will be able to assign any one of the 10 announcements to any ship you'd like.
- There are 10 customizable sounds for civilian/military ship's horn/whistle. When the military ship has detected you they will sound their horn/whistle. You will be able to assign any one of the 10 ship's horns/whistles to any ship you'd like.
- From the 10 customizable PA announcements and 10 customizable horns/whistles you'll be able to assign a combined PA announcement & horn/whistle combo to ships using them if you so like.
- A starshell gun has been made available. This new gun can be added to any ship (civilian/military). Once you are detected the enemy will fire this gun high up in the sky in your direction in an attempt to light up the area where you are. They will keep lobbing these shells until they either run out or lose sight of you. They have 60 shells with each shell lasting roughly 1 minute in duration.
- removed the red distress flare's reflection TGA. This will get rid of the bug where a flare or flares in the sky makes the water look like blood.
- reduced the size of the red distress flare by 1/3 it's previous size
- redid funnel_smoke. Also gave funnel_smoke it's own TGA so user can change to taste. Now when ship is stationary it doesn't smoke (0 knots speed). Funnel smoke now appears like the wind is interacting with it.
- redid smoke_small and burnning_oil_smoke_small to make them look 'fuller'
- fixed bug where smoke_small and smoke_big rotate with ship when it breaks apart
- added framework to Sh3.sdl so that the mod is compatible soundwise with GWX 1.03. It only gives the framework, not the sound files so you have to have GWX installed to hear these sounds.
- See file 'Readme_from_Racerboy' for instructions on how to use new features.
- added framework to Sh3.sdl so that the mod is compatible soundwise with DivingDuck's buoys v2. It only gives the framework, not the sound files so you have to have DivingDuck's Buoys v2 installed to hear these sounds and effects.
- increased volume of torpedo tube doors opening sound
- increased volume of submarine ambient interior sound
- increased volume of flooding and blowing tanks sounds
- increased volume of submarine diving sound
- increased volume of submarine surfacing sound
- added framework and soundfiles for upcoming AI torps mod from me
- The bug of the smoke_small and smoke_big abruptly stopping when the fire touches the water has not been resolved yet. I'm still working on a solution I'm satisfied with.
- Adjusted body counts to various events to reduce the number of bodies 'thrown'
- Added a debris event to oil_explosion to increase the debris thrown when this event is called for

Known bugs:
- smoke_small, smoke_big, and Burnning_oil_smoke (water surface oil flame and smoke) will abruptly stop when the flame is gone. Still trying to find a solution I'm happy with.

Known mod conflicts:
- cannot be used with 'Hollywood effects' mod

TweakFile contents:
- Ability to disable the 'bleeding' effect of the bodies on the surface

This mod is fully JSGME compliant. Delete previous versions of this mod, unzip, and copy the folder 'Racerboy_SH4_Effects_for_SH3_2_03' to mods folder, enable, and enjoy!

I would like to give credit to:
- OneLifeCrisis for his improved Wave textures that I have included in this mod
- D.Kruger's for his new effects TGAs (in \data\Textures\TNormal\tex)
- As their is only one .eqp file for each ship I had to add to GWX's .eqp files to make them compatible with the mod. Credit must be given to GWX since they are the original makers/modifiers of the .eqp files for the GWX 1.03 version, I only added to them.
- OceanBlue for his awesome 'Torpedo Damage Final' mod that I have included in the 'Optional' folder.

I would like to acknowledge/give thanks to the following people for their help in making this mod:
- Vader1 for helping with sound files and feedback
- Hawk U-375 for soundfile work and beta testing
- Privateer for information on soundfiles
- iambecomelife for work on crew AI bodies/uniforms and beta testing
- Urfisch for information on emissionarea in FastParticleGenerators
- Coronas for beta testing
- A6Intruder for beta testing
- TheJoker for beta testing
- brotebojo for beta testing
- D.Kruger for new effects TGAs and for beta testing
- nikbear for beta testing
- Bosk for beta testing

Copyright notice:
This mod [Racerboy's SH4 effects (and more) for SH3] and all versions thereof and all corresponding files of said mod are freeware. The files, or parts thereof, may NOT be used in commercial products in any way and may NOT be included, in part or in whole, in commercial products without prior written permission by the author.

I have also implemented a means of detecting unauthorized copying of this mod in the files themselves. If you would like to use this mod in conjunction with other mods or include it in a mod you already have just give credit where credit is due is all I ask.

Racerboy

EDIT:

oversight on my part fixed and new D/L link available.
Bug fixed of sound 'guns' being visible. New text file added along with tweakfile for troubleshooting the setup of the new sounds

v2.03:
http://dodownload.filefront.com/9299...9bad71f9c07173

Last edited by TheDarkWraith; 12-22-07 at 12:38 AM.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-07, 03:26 PM   #2
Samwolf
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Got it!!!! Thanks

GWX 3, JSGME 2.3, Sh3 Commander 3.2 SH3 Gen 8.1, Water Stream for U-boats, LRT LITE 2.0, Lifeboats for SH3

Samwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-07, 03:54 PM   #3
WeeBubba
Loader

Downloads: 8

hi there

i installed the last version of this mod (which is great btw) but i had to use a tweak supplied by Wolf to run it in conjunction with my 16km distance mod.

will this run with the 16km distance mod? thanks
WeeBubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-07, 03:56 PM   #4
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeBubba
hi there

i installed the last version of this mod (which is great btw) but i had to use a tweak supplied by Wolf to run it in conjunction with my 16km distance mod.

will this run with the 16km distance mod? thanks
I don't see why you need a tweak to run it. What was the tweak? And why did you need it (what was missing/wrong/problem)?
Old 10-28-07, 03:56 PM   #5
tommyk
Watch Officer

Downloads: 5

Woah, great news! Thanks!
Old 10-28-07, 04:24 PM   #6
Stealth Hunter
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 19

YEAHHHH.
Stealth Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-07, 04:24 PM   #7
Woof1701
Commodore

Downloads: 9

That's the right way to start into the Christmas season. Thanks a lot for the early present. Great work RB!
Woof1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-07, 04:28 PM   #8
d@rk51d3
Sea Lord

Downloads: 193

D/L'ing at work.........

Man it's gonna be a long day.
d@rk51d3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-07, 04:37 PM   #9
Wolfehunter
Crusty Capt.

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 25

Racerboy is Sh3.sdl compatible with Divingduck Buoys Sh3.sdl?
Old 10-28-07, 04:43 PM   #10
Ping Panther
Lieutenant

Downloads: 8

:hmm: :p

Ahhh.... who needs to sleep anyway!?!

Racerboy rocks!
Ping Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-07, 04:44 PM   #11
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfehunter
no. It is based on SH3 1.4b files and thus doesn't incorporate anyone else's changes. They can be added but the people who made changes need to let me know what needs to be added. I'm not going to hunt people down to make this compatible with this or that. Too much work on my part to do this hunting down.
Old 10-28-07, 04:47 PM   #12
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

my beta testers and I have tried to make this bug free. If by chance you do discover a bug or what you think is an error please take a screenshot of it and tell me what was happening before, during, and after the problem. I may contact you then for additional information if I need it.
Old 10-28-07, 05:16 PM   #13
Wolfehunter
Crusty Capt.

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfehunter
no. It is based on SH3 1.4b files and thus doesn't incorporate anyone else's changes. They can be added but the people who made changes need to let me know what needs to be added. I'm not going to hunt people down to make this compatible with this or that. Too much work on my part to do this hunting down.
Understud Racerboy and I will let you know of any bugs too. Thanks by the way.
Old 10-28-07, 05:16 PM   #14
nautilus42
Watch Officer

Downloads: 225

Thanks RC, great JOB
nautilus42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-07, 05:19 PM   #15
Jhereg
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 0

Racerboy is this the version that is compatible with GWX or is that one gonna be forthcoming as stated in the other WIP thread?

Thanks for all the mods!

Edit: Ignore the above I could of sworn there was no statement to wit in the readme above, I must be going blind LOL!
Jhereg is offline   Reply With Quote