SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-16-11, 08:37 PM   #976
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominicano View Post
lol ok i havee all mods deactivated but i have Trigger Maru installed
I don't know why the lol, but towers are numbered with Unitpart#subname and if you have two with the same number they will conflict with each other and the tower will not show.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-11, 01:13 AM   #977
keltos01
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 114
Uploads: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Von Gerlach View Post
Keltos I found a Japanese program well a series of episodes for a show from Japanese TV that shows an I Class boat in action, with many detailed sequences of the deck, bridge, interior and both officers and crew ..surfaced and submerged. It is an animated series called Zpang and was set in 1944, i am assuming they used available records and there is some accuracy tho not totaly detail at all. There are also many other interesting sequences including some on the Yamato, and from Truk and homeland Japan during the war. I can send you a link for the episodes in question if you are interested. Glad to see this project is still alive and I continue to pray and look forward to success and release. I will help share what you all produce with surviving IJN people that I hope to reach thru contacts as I think it would be a great sharing and respect offering to share this project as this is the only sim of the Japanese naval side that I have ever heard of.
Yes please do send it ! pm me ok ?

as for the respect offered to the surviving IJN people, I do agree with you

regards

keltos

keltos01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-11, 04:10 AM   #978
chrysanthos
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 488
Uploads: 0

:/....................
chrysanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-11, 12:17 PM   #979
keltos01
Silent Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysanthos View Post
:/....................
? what do you mean ?

Old 04-23-11, 10:47 AM   #980
chrysanthos
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 488

you are the best
chrysanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-11, 09:32 PM   #981
Stevetry
Seaman

Downloads: 31

can this be downloaded if so what do i need if i install this will it let me chose my other campains from usa and the uboats or this mod will disble them ?
Stevetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-11, 09:42 PM   #982
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevetry View Post
can this be downloaded if so what do i need if i install this will it let me chose my other campains from usa and the uboats or this mod will disble them ?
It is not done yet due to some RL problems. This replaces the Uboat campaign since Keltos built his Japanese subs using German sub files. There are several changes made to files, so I don't know if the US Campaign will work with it installed, i have not tried it.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-11, 03:47 AM   #983
Krys Von Shnorke
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 40

Anyway, good to hear it's not abandoned)
Can't wait to test:/
Krys Von Shnorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-11, 05:17 AM   #984
keltos01
Silent Hunter

I haven't been around for a bit for which I apologize, but I had to take a rest from SH4, and I have a really busy RL

I'm still around to work on it Peabody !

regards

keltos

Old 07-14-11, 06:51 PM   #985
Admiral Von Gerlach
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 358

I am very eager to see this campaign reach release and I have found quite a bit of interest about it in both the US Naval War College in Montery where i have staff contacts and among surviving Japanese naval persons, who I have gained contact with in the past year or two. Both are intrigued and interested as there are almost no other simulations of the Japanese view of WWII and as a historic interest it is significant as a classic example of the conflicting force of high technical achievement (ie IJN amazing development in the submarine program), as opposed to tactical and strategic mis use of same assets....and other factors that actually have come to the fore in Naval research and planning currently, for in the near future we face the very real fact that the Chinese naval submarine program will pose a significant force in naval planning. So there is renewed interest in this matter.

I am very glad to see Keltos and Peabody are both still at work on this, the sub development you have led with has been remarkable Keltos and Peabody you are a true hero in your perseverance in working thru the amazingly intricate demands of a complex campaign development, I really do thank you both and all helping with this worthy project. Please keep us posted.

After it is released I will work on development of a complete package of the sim plus the campaign and any historic screens and manual you develop to create packages that will include the full commercial original sim and the add on campaign so that we can send it as a complete out of the box package to honoured guest recipients.... I have purchased 10 copies of SH IV Gold for this purpose and am going to feature this campaign in a comprehensive article I am writing on naval sims for sharing with a international group of game developers and 3D world makers that I am the admin of.

thank you again gentlemen for the dedicated work and a future release that will greatly enhance the scope of SH IV.
Old 07-19-11, 02:12 PM   #986
keltos01
Silent Hunter

My sincerest apologies for not being around so much but my work (archaeology) has a tendency to keep me away from a computer for months at a time.. and there's familly life to consider as well, but I am still in it I know Peabody has the hard part to do (fitting all together) so I wouldn't press him too much about a realease date.

Although I have seen interrest in SH4 wane down over time I still think it's a worthy sim and that our japanese campaign would recreate interrest in this game.

regards

keltos

Old 07-26-11, 02:01 PM   #987
Arma2_SH4_Fan
Swabbie

Downloads: 0

How does it develop well?
Arma2_SH4_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-11, 01:23 PM   #988
sidslotm
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Hi all,

I thought of all you guys working away soooo hard at this Japanese campaign when I found this link. Some very interesting submarines pix to look at.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...marines/page40
Old 08-16-11, 11:39 PM   #989
Byashamont
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Whoa! waiting for this one
Old 09-18-11, 08:57 AM   #990
dyshman
Sailor man

Downloads: 32

after a few month absence i would like to present to our community my "new" work: Japanese Type C1 submarine, my old model was lost by windows crash at my notebook . this new is much more improved, then old and after some days it will be completed.
1. whole sub:
2. part 2:
3. conning tower WIP