SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-14, 06:49 AM   #751
andycts
Seaman

Downloads: 232
Uploads: 0

Cheers for the link banryu.Have got the files now just need some time off work to play with them and to end current patrol.

sink em all

a.c
ISE v3 TMO&RFB
LST TMO v2
TDW ship plane fire damage
Websters real lifeboat fix
TMO different smoke
Old 09-21-14, 05:58 AM   #752
Plissken_04
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 521

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL!TZKR!EG View Post
There are 3 files, none of them matches the filename Makman mentioned. Which is the latest version?
This is the latest Version

ftp://hartmuthaas.no-ip.org/public/S...U-jagd1.3.1.7z

So Long

Maik
Old 09-22-14, 07:34 PM   #753
goofeyfoot
Nub

Downloads: 19
Default Where Do You Get Magui Mod for Silent Hunter III?

Where Do You Get Magui Mod for Silent Hunter III? I don't see the link.

Thanks.

Michael
Old 09-22-14, 08:08 PM   #754
ReallyDedPoet
Canadian Wolf

Downloads: 946
Uploads: 5

It's in his signature: Here

Look in Mano's Gui(s).

Welcome to SUBSIM

Back in the Day

Old 09-24-14, 12:10 PM   #755
goofeyfoot
Nub

Default So You Have to Pay for This?

To download you have to pay somebody or have some sort of account?
Old 09-24-14, 12:31 PM   #756
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default Welcome Aboard

goofeyfoot! After a long silent run!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Old 09-24-14, 06:23 PM   #757
goofeyfoot
Nub

Default Nothing Happened

I put all the Mano mods into SHIII via Jones mod installer. But nothing happened. What did I do wrong?
Old 09-24-14, 09:29 PM   #758
ReallyDedPoet
Canadian Wolf

Once in JSGME did you activate? Also what mods did you install?

Back in the Day

Old 09-25-14, 07:08 AM   #759
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Welcome Aboard goofey

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online  
Old 12-28-14, 10:56 AM   #760
Akula17024
Sailor man

Downloads: 79
Default Where is the link??

I'm not sure if its me or not. I might be completely blind but I cant seem to find the link for Magui 3.4. Went to filefront and no Joy? Any help wouldbe greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 12-28-14, 11:03 AM   #761
ReallyDedPoet
Canadian Wolf

It can be found here along with a ton of other stuff: ftp://Maik:Woelfe@hartmuthaas.no-ip....MaGui-V3.4.rar

Back in the Day

Old 12-28-14, 01:12 PM   #762
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akula17024 View Post
I'm not sure if its me or not. I might be completely blind but I cant seem to find the link for Magui 3.4. Went to filefront and no Joy? Any help wouldbe greatly appreciated. Thanks!
hello Akula,

why filefront ? this site was ruined long time ago.

try my mediafire page or Maik's page as RDP suggested

pm sent

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
Old 12-28-14, 01:54 PM   #763
BigWalleye
Sea Lord

Downloads: 465

Any time you know the modder's name, it pays to look first at Plissken's FTP site. He has darned near everything that has ever been released for SH3, and he keeps it current.
ftp://hartmuthaas.no-ip.org/public/S...3COMMUNITYMODS

Username and passworda are here.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...171019&page=19
Old 01-03-15, 11:27 AM   #764
Akula17024
Sailor man

Downloads: 79
Default Magui 3.4 and other Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
The MaGui mod (Manos Gui mod) - Final version
-----------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED: 20/11/2010

MaGui F
----------
This is the final version of MaGui.After about two years working on the Olc's gui (Olc gui 127 was the base) i ,gladly, presenting you now the final version of MaGui.
scroll down and read the change log to learn (and 'meet' with MaGui)about the work that is putted on this mod all these two years.

-------------------------------------------
addings-changes(to previous version v3.4)
-------------------------------------------

1. Removed the scope filter(was introduced at version 3.3),now the filters will be installed permanetely before the game's launch.
from now on, the scope filter's button is toggling the back side of attack disc ,so now the three buttons that are on main console are for toggling i)the dials , ii) the front side of attack disc and iii) the back side of attack disc .
2. The 3-bearing aob tool is now attached to NAVIGATOR OFFICER's orders (was attached to weapon officer's orders at previous versions) .
3. Removed the sextant as i seriously doubt that can has any use in sh3.for the players that ,may (???) use the sextant here is a tip for them : the sextant is 'hiding' behind the main console at the left bottom of screen.go to the message page or captain's log page (where the main console is not vissible) and you will find the sextant at the left bottom edge of screen .
4. Adds the rounded dial for the gyroangle [made by FLB Sale`s] at attack periscope too . the digital gyroangle is not removed .i added the rounded dial becuase you can read the 10ths of gyroangle from this dial .
5. Change the max zoom of attack scope.now , the maximum zoom is x12 (was x15 at previous versions).
so,the zooms for the attack scope are x1,5 / x6 / x12
this is made so becuase it is easier to use the factor ''2'' (instead of factor ''2,5'' that was at x15 set).read the 'Manos Optics' text for more info about this factor.
6. Binoculars and UZO are now setted to follow the historical german specifications ( FOV = 7,25 degrees - zoom = x7,1 ) AND ,at the same time ,are adjusted to keep the propotions of real ship's dimensions as seen through the other optic devices.
The addition of binoculars's and uzo's adjustments ( the scopes were allready adjusted from version 3.2 and later) is completing all the optics of sub . now ,the player, can see the real dimensions from whatever optic device of sub (scopes-bino-uzo-deck).
7. Correcting all tiny bugs that where left from previous versions such as the not 100% correctly appearance of mines.tga or nomo.tga . the little bug with the bearing rose that is attached to sub on ATTACK MAP(the one that is showing when you press the button with the question mark there) is now corrected.(the bug was that this rose were always vissible even if the sub was 'under' the dials or the panels there.
the only one (and only one) bug that still remain unsolved is that the bearing at scopes and uzo is always vissible even if you put the 30kts-40kts-44kts plates over it !
8. A complete overfining of almost ALL images (default lens at scopes,buttons,dials,3-bearing tool,back and front side of attack disc,helms report dials,clocks...etc...almost all).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

full info for the features of MaGui at :
[REL] Manos Gui (MaGui) and [REL] MaGui 2 (Manos Gui) (Tribute to OLC's Gui) and [REL] MaGui 2+ (Manos Gui)

Many FAQ questions ,such as how the aob wheels work (for example,look at post 413) or how the attack disc work ,are allready answered in this and the above threads.So make a visit there if you have a question like that,you will find usefull info.

note1: ''MaGui F'' is NOT a patch for any previous versions.remove the previous version and install the last one.DON'T mix things with previous versions !

note2: it is included (in .rar) the ''FM_NI_Fix_for_MaGui F'' that is making ''MaGui F'' compatible with the Flakmonkey & DD's interior mod(
[REL] Fm_NewInteriors v1.0...).read its readme carefully for the proper installation.
and the ''
CT_FM_NI_Fix_for_MaGui F'' that is making ''MaGui F'' compatible with the Lucagaeta's Open Conning Tower mod([REL]Full open the Conning Tower Hatch 0.9.3).read its readme carefully for the proper installation.

note3: Also, included , three sets of filters (green-yellow-red) for the scopes and binoculars (jsgme ready) and some other stuff to explore...

note4: For the gwx3 players only : Always use the ''TMT v2'' mod with MaGui.
For the NYGM players only : Always use the ''TMT -NYGM version'' mod with MaGui .

note5: At the start options of game ,you must have the ''Manual Targeting System'' CHECKED and the ''No Weapon Officer Assistance'' UNCHECKED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The MaGui mod was a non stop effort to make a gui which will not 'compromise' anything. the ''so...so'' solutions has no place in MaGui.everything in MaGui has been done with extreme attention to detail and to the higher,as possible, level of accuracy to everything.every dial ,every tool and the optics (you just experience the real view of objects looking through MaGui's optics) are made and checked with care and passion.
MaGui's top priority is the manual targeting so this mod is not recommended to players that are not familiar with manual targeting.However,you can find at optionals files a mini mod that enables the weapon's officer ability to give you the torpedo solution data for the target.

i wish to all of you huppy hours with sh3+MaGui

and i want to specially give thanks (and congratulations) to :

Skwasjer for his amazing (the best tool ever made) S3d tool and to JScones for his amazing ''JSGME'' tool.
*Without these two tools a lot of mods (not only MaGui) will never have been built !
and to
Onelifecrisis for his OLC GUI 127.MaGui mod is builted on OLC's amazing gui
and to
Karamazovnew-Carotio for the code about the working tdc button (One of the best additions in game!).

CREDITS
------------
Most of all , i want to thank Onelifecrisis who gave us the best gui ever made for sh3 .
Mikhayl for his excellent ideas in ACM Gui (took it one step forward ) .
Geosub1978 for the real data at periscopes and for his great participation at making the shooting bearing's tables .
Karamazovnew ( code for the working TDC button ) .
Joegrundman (dragable chrono,u-jagd tools) .
HenriII (worked the files for adjusting the german languange for MaGui) .
Hitman(attack disc graphics,plotter tool) and for infos-tips that he,gladly, gave me .
Latemail ( speed,depth,compass dials) .
Malloy(ruler) .
Fader Berg (diabetes,protractor and nomograph tools) .
Storm (fining the look of aob rings) .
Verte (navmap paper layer) .
Pisces (3-bearing aob finder tool) .
Ducimus-Captain America-Conus00(i used their images as bases for creating the map tool's buttons) .
Phoenix1957(used images as base on some shortcuts icons) .
NGT,Magic1111 (testers) .

--------I hope that i haven't forgot anyone.if you feel that you are not credited ,please pm me----------

Can be found at my FF page

20/November/2010

Makman94

PICS:

Nav map :

Nav map tools :

Huge compass at nav map :

Front side of attack disc :

Back side of attack disc :

3-bearing AOB tool :

Attack map and TDC :

Attack Scope :

Attack Scope with torpedo settings panel showing :

Attack Scope with AOB rings showing :Attack Scope (night view) :

Obs Scope :

Obs Scope with torpedo settings panel and TDC showing :

Obs Scope (night view) :

Shooting bearing Tables :

UZO :

Binoculars :

Deck gun :

I was inquiring about the best mods that work well with GWX and Magui (Not Widescreen).

If someone could post their JSGME list that would really help me out.

I would really like to use MEP for GWX , Thomsens Ships and most of all the Mercahnt fFleet Mod, which keeps CTD regardless of what I do.

Thanks in advance and good hunting!

Last edited by makman94; 01-07-15 at 02:12 PM. Reason: removed quoted pics
Old 01-03-15, 12:55 PM   #765
BigWalleye
Sea Lord

Downloads: 465

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akula17024 View Post
I was inquiring about the best mods that work well with GWX and Magui (Not Widescreen).

If someone could post their JSGME list that would really help me out.

I would really like to use MEP for GWX , Thomsens Ships and most of all the Mercahnt fFleet Mod, which keeps CTD regardless of what I do.

Thanks in advance and good hunting!
Are you using any version of the 4GB patch? It's pretty much essential if you want to run MFM.
Closed Thread