Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-17, 02:06 PM   #1
Pandur
Watch

Downloads: 42
Uploads: 0
Default TWoS annoyances

1. can i somehow remove the cracking metal sound when i dive past 15-16 meters? i have headphones on and this sound is much too loud and annoying, it was ok the first 5 times but now its just a pita.
if this would be in deep water like 150m or more, id say ok, but from 16 ish meters or more, there is noise in the boat, one needs hearing protection! on top it sounds super repetitive.

this sound file is much too loud compared to the rest, if i make the game volume less so it is less annoying, all the other sounds are very mute. i want this pita gone, how can i get rid of that soundfile without errors? can i just remove it?

2. the navigation map, i am not sure what the author was thinking. the letters are tiny(@1080p), the fonts colour is light gray, this is hardy readable. the fake "dirt" on the map looks like depth changes, sometimes i need to move the map around to see if it is indeed a change in depth or if its just fake dirt texture. however a ton of swastikas everywhere, was that rly necessary?

if i can not get the stock map back, i at least hope i can remove that weird "fake dirt" overlay on the nav map? anyone know if that is possible?

other than this 2 things, i greatly enjoy TWoS for the first time. its well done otherwise.
Pandur is offline   Reply With Quote