SUBSIM Radio Room Forums
The newest naval sim by Totem Games!

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-11-2014, 04:05 PM   #31
BL!TZKR!EG
In the Brig

Location: Ensenada/Condesa, Delegación Cuauhtémoc, Hipódromo 06100 Ciudad de MEXiCO, Distrito Federal
Downloads: 40
Uploads: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by privateer View Post

I remember about 2 years ago this weird guy called reaper7 told me about his project.

Be very careful about doubting something you ain't seen yet!

Err what has my tool to do with Reaper's project?

What are you talking about, Jeff?
BL!TZKR!EG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 04:38 PM   #32
Viktor_Prien
A-ganger

Downloads: 196
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Any suggestions what kind of documentation/howto you guys would like to see?
As said by others here it depends on how much is complicated to use the tool...personally I think that a PDF file should be the best with easy explanations and reference images due to the fact that it's more easy checkable(in respect to a video that you have to play 'n pause every time you need to check something) and better than a notepad file.

Keep up the good work!

http://nordfront.org/xvii
Viktor_Prien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:31 PM   #33
Admiral Halsey
Best Admiral in the USN

Downloads: 233

Quote:
Originally Posted by privateer View Post
My responce means exactly what I stated.
It's easy for someone to doubt and post about that doubt.

I see more stuff by PM's that come true then most people.
If Reaper had talked openly about it 2 years ago? The thread would have taken more time then his work on the project.

I've just stated your project has my support. But you already know that.
The things got my support as well. Would've save me months of trouble trying to get SH3 to work. Just remember one thing Blitz. Do what YOU think is best for this mod, not what WE think is best.
Admiral Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:30 AM   #34
BL!TZKR!EG
In the Brig

Location: Ensenada/Condesa, Delegación Cuauhtémoc, Hipódromo 06100 Ciudad de MEXiCO, Distrito Federal

Day 8... and counting...

Today I enjoy the sunshine with some good German beer and...

- now you can run SetKeys and it will automatically open to CORRECT file, i.e. the correct LANGUAGE (DE/EN) in the selected installation-path (when running multiple-installations)

I hope to catch up with the newest comments here tonight.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:12 PM   #35
Urmel
Torpedoman

Downloads: 5

Official LSH3 WARNING about Cheater Nickname/User: "BLITZKRIEG/OLI/Oliver" from Germany

Oli, it is redicoulus what u try to "promote" here.

Your funny "FRONT-END" IS SIMPY STOLEN BY MY/OUR "LSH3 V6 ARTWORK" !
("Our" means... the LSH3 Members: BLUEDUCK, URMEL and EREMIT)

Here my Original LSH3 V6 Application Screens (a Part of V6 Edition 2014, 2014-04-05):

BLITZKRIEG/OLI/OLIVER... you dit NOT A CLUE for this Endversions.

So, please... STOP now your lies to up all this serious SubSim Members here!

If YOU wanna do something realy serious for SH3:
Buy you a new PC-System, so that u CAN provide GWX/CCOM/LSH3, in your real life.
(your XP/3.5GB RAM IS DEAD! - your virtual "Videos/Animations of never comming FRONT-END" interests nobody here)

Come back to the serious way of real Modding for the SH3-Com!
I think you are to clever to foolish this way! ?

Urmel

PS: And now, dont scream & shout at this public place - ur bether THINK first, what you have 2 do !

Last edited by Urmel; 04-15-2014 at 12:38 PM.
Urmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:31 PM   #36
Admiral Halsey
Best Admiral in the USN

Downloads: 233

If this is true I withdraw everything I said about this mod as I don't condone stolen ideas.
Admiral Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:22 AM   #37
BL!TZKR!EG
In the Brig

First off: Good morning! And: Nothing of the above is true.

Geee, what a rant, Ariel. Who is it who screams and shouts at this public place now?

Ariel, your post is full of insults. Why did you post that here instead of sending me a private-mail prior to such a ranting attack? Do you really find this is the appropriate place for an agression like this? Were you drunk or on drugs or something?

Ariel, I know your screenshots full well. I have posted them here a week before you did tonight, as you can see here and I did that because you have not posted here since 11-07-2012, 12:24 AM. That is more than a year! Yes, that's almost 1.5 years!

The fact that I posted the LSH3-2014 screenshots before you did tonight is another proof that I do not fear any comparison between the programs in question.

The programs that you got programmed by third persons(including my humble contributions) follow an entirely diffrent approach than my S3F does and you know that! I say you know that because you were not open to my proposals in the lenghty discussions that we had and I wanted to have something for all mods and not only for LSH anyway BESIDES the stuff that has been developed under the LSH-flag FOR-LSH-ONLY.

Now you come up after 1.5 years of absence. Good to see that you are finally rethinking your ingenious "marketing-strategies". You have yours. I have mine. But the fact is that I see nothing happening in the LSH-DEV-areas and your release is already delayed for YEARS, and again 6 months since last release ETA mid-DEC 2013.

You are just jealous because you are not a coder and you cannot find the CTDs that prevent LSH from being released.

Instead you have kept everyone busy with your senseless and hour-long discussions.

You can now try to bring up others against me as you have already tried on Admiral Halsey. If he lets you fool him with only hot air-accusations, which you can NOT prove, then that is his and your beer, not mine. I will continue.

But the way you are talking here, p/os me big time.

You yourself left and closed the discussion and backstabbed me by removing me from the DEV-FABRIK, so do you really wonder that I spend my time on my program since then?

And one last thing which probably brings you into trouble, Ariel: How could I have possibly stolen ideas that your programms obviously do not feature? How that?

Fact is that S3F presents many more ideas and codes than all the programs you have alltogether!

Rethink this, and then I will accept your public apologies for this attack.

Nice sunday everyone!
BL/TZ
Old 04-13-2014, 03:33 AM   #38
ParaHandy
Watch

Downloads: 16

ParaHandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 03:49 AM   #39
Noctua
Nub

Downloads: 249

Don't be ridiculous, Blitzkrieg! The background image from the configuration screen look
here: is stolen, this is my snapshot..
this is my private post taken from the private image section of the german
MarineSims forum.

Everybody can check this fact by click here.
Noctua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:09 AM   #40
BL!TZKR!EG
In the Brig

Blah, blah...and?

If you look closely, that was a waaay old version: V0.09a - long ago.

At that time I asked you in a mail if I can take it. But you've never answered. Now that I had seen that you read my mail I took it as if you would not care, and so I took it for testing at that time.

Now we are far beyond that, with new graphics that I like much more...

Are now all German nerds coming over from MS jumping on the same wrong train? Next one please...

Ah yes! Popcorn Good idea, ParaHandy!

Btw: 7 days to go...
Old 04-13-2014, 05:40 AM   #41
La vache
Gunner

Downloads: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL!TZKR!EG View Post
Please allow me to show you something that you will love:

Let me introduce you to my newest program!

They steal on a large scale.

Alle Rechte vorbehalten. CDV, das CDV-Logo, Blitzkrieg und das Blitzkrieg-Logo sind eingetragene Warenzeichen oderWarenzeichen der CDV Software Entertainment AG oder von Nival Interactive in Deutschland und/oder anderen Ländern.

All rights reserved. CDV, the CDV logo, Blitzkrieg and the Blitzkrieg logo are registered trademarks or
Trademarks of CDV Software Entertainment AG, or by Nival Interactive in Germany and / or other countries
La vache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 05:52 AM   #42
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Subsim.com

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 11

I hope we're not going back to the old days of bitter intensity and in-fighting.

Should that be the case then remedial action may be necessary.

I suggest people take their differences to PM.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:12 AM   #43
SnipersHunter
XO

Downloads: 125

Wow thats so honourless .... He just stole the idea for this mod from the LSH developers .... And than he also stole noctuas screenshot ....
If u develope sth do it on your own and don't steal it and say its yours.
Thats all from me. If u want now sth from me Blitzkrieg write me a PM.

Last edited by SnipersHunter; 04-13-2014 at 06:38 AM.
SnipersHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 08:09 AM   #44
BL!TZKR!EG
In the Brig

Shall I explain to you what really honourless is?

That you German (100% quota) guys take it here by all jumping on the same train.

La Vache (also known as JPB on MS) is best-known for his particularly polemic provocations as well as his destructive remarks. Ah, btw J. - can you tell me where your MS-Avatar-Graphics are from? Did you there care as much as you pretend to do here?

And you, SnipersHunter? Who do you think you are? But I tell you what you are: Ignorant and badly informed. Let me update you:

I did not steal from the LSH-DEV-TEAM. I have BEEN A MEMBER of the LSH-DEV-TEAM and I can tell you I have been one of the 4 guys in the DEV-FABRIK which you may consider the core.

The way Blueduck writes it, is much friendlier (we are okay!), but also not entirely correct: This program consists of MY ideas. The ideas however came in the period when we were collecting ideas for LSH'S MultiKonfigurator. So the idea is in no way stolen, it is my ideas to our DEV-TEAM programs, which Ariel constantly rejected, because "he has his great vision" or what have you...

This is why I decided to realize my ideas outside the team. It might of course be that there are similarities, but in the essential things the programs are WAY different. You may say that the programs share the same roots (and even the same programmers to some extent!), but saying it is a stolen idea is plain ridiculous if you only compare the feature-list.

Compare this to cars: All cars have 4 wheels. But a Dodge is a dodge while a Porsche is still something entirely different. So our tools share similar DE/EN/EXIT buttons, which is "the 4 wheels" - but then it ends. If you are that picky and compare them you will very rapidly see that even my buttons offer a little more than those for LSH

So what is the hassle all about?!

And for the record: Noctua has been on the credit-list for the SH3-screenshot that he modified. From where do you take that lie that I took it and said it was mine?

So you better think before you write such nonsense or copy it from the nerds at MS. You should know better than that. Really!

And I am sure I do not want anything from you. You ask ME to write you a mail after publicly attacking me here? Why did YOU not do that then? Why start the battle yourself and then asking me to reply in private? Very strange...

Really, German guys, tone it down. It gets really boring and I have more interesting things to do than play with kindergarten-kids.

Let me give a new status-report!

7 days to count.

New updates to routines completed. I therefore updated the mails on the first thread-page (bugfixes, new features).

Off for more...

Last edited by BL!TZKR!EG; 04-13-2014 at 08:55 AM. Reason: added a note about the lie about the Noctua-SH3-Screenshot
Old 04-13-2014, 08:10 AM   #45
BL!TZKR!EG
In the Brig

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWalleye View Post
As I understand BLITZKRIEG's concept, the intent is to make setup simple and uncomplicated! So hopefully, a vid won't be required. Also, some of us prefer to have the instructions in readable form.
Thanks BigWalleye.

Finally I find some time to catch up with all the mails here. Rather step-by-step...

No. This is precisely not the thing. Uncomplicated holds true - however: S3F has nothing to do with setup in the sense of an installation itself. And this is also the major difference to the tools of the LSH3-big-mod. It is an entirely different approach!

S3F see(k)s what's already there and offers you configuration tweaks and a "basis" for everything from only one automated menu. And you can start all your SH3-related programs from that one menu.

Tags
commander , installations , jsgme , multish3 , patch