SUBSIM Radio Room Forums


SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 08:08 AM   #46
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter
 
Fubar2Niner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: London. UK
Posts: 4,142
Downloads: 244
Uploads: 0


Default

@Maik

Username and password required mate.

EDIT: Never mind shipmate, server must have been busy, sorry

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner
__________________


My Mediafire account:
http://www.mediafire.com/?pq6fesgls2il0

Last edited by Fubar2Niner; 01-29-2011 at 08:20 AM.
Fubar2Niner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 08:23 AM   #47
SquareSteelBar
Sea Lord
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: U-73
Posts: 1,604
Downloads: 458
Uploads: 0
Default

Hi Maik,

just checked the link in first post to your former server:

ftp://maikhaas.dyndns.org/Volume_1/S...COMMUNITYMODS/

It's still working...
SquareSteelBar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:44 AM   #48
Plissken_04
Samurai Navy
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 550
Downloads: 356
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareSteelBar View Post
Hi Maik,

just checked the link in first post to your former server:

ftp://maikhaas.dyndns.org/Volume_1/S...COMMUNITYMODS/

It's still working...

The Reason why i changed the host for my WAN-IP is,cause yesterday i got a email from dyndns,which informs me that my account are blocked,so i searched for another host,but you can use the other webadress,so long it's worked.


So Long

Maik
Plissken_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:18 AM   #49
rowi58
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Karlsruhe
Posts: 664
Downloads: 56
Uploads: 0


Default

Thanks Maik,

for your great work. Hosting files seems to be simple - but it isn't so. It costs efforts and money - that you have invested in this community. Thanks again.

Greetings
rowi58
__________________


Lewwer duad üs Slaav
rowi58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:23 AM   #50
Plissken_04
Samurai Navy
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 550
Downloads: 356
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowi58 View Post
Thanks Maik,

for your great work. Hosting files seems to be simple - but it isn't so. It costs efforts and money - that you have invested in this community. Thanks again.

Greetings
rowi58

Thanks Rowi for your kind words,but the only thing that cost me some money was the NAS from D-Link,the other thing is and was some research for SH3 Mods in the web over the years.


I'm glad that everyone is happy with this solution and it's no problem for me.


PS: I say,with the FTP Server,we have a second uboat-realsimulation.com


So Long

Maik
Plissken_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #51
rowi58
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Karlsruhe
Posts: 664
Downloads: 56
Uploads: 0


Default

Thanks Maik

for your great work. And thanks that you stay in this forum. The quality of the German Ubi-SHx-Forum runs parallel with the quality of SilentHunter

Greetings
rowi58
__________________


Lewwer duad üs Slaav
rowi58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #52
denis_469
Commodore
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Russia
Posts: 646
Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0
Default

I tryed d/l WO 3.3 from yo server. All d/l cancel autamatical... What need made for d/l Wolf Ocean Mod? Or may be anyone have work link for d/l Wolf Ocean Mod?
denis_469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:24 AM   #53
Plissken_04
Samurai Navy
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 550
Downloads: 356
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis_469 View Post
I tryed d/l WO 3.3 from yo server. All d/l cancel autamatical... What need made for d/l Wolf Ocean Mod? Or may be anyone have work link for d/l Wolf Ocean Mod?

I had some discussions about the Video- and Musicfiles with the Mods in the German Ubiforum,cause they tought,this were Copyright protected material,so they said,that i are not allowed to post the Link to the SH3 Mods longer in the Forum.

I copied these files to another place and deleted the video and musicfiles,cause these files were in the same folder as the SH3 Mods.

Then i created new users in the NAS and give them newer Networkaccess.

The user Maik is the only person with a password to have full access to the SH3 Mods on the FTP Server.

If anybody opens the Link to my FTP Server,then you need a Username & Password,to get access,both can be find in my Signature.


So i apologise to you,that you had some troubles with the download,but you can try it again.


So Long

Maik
Plissken_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:00 AM   #54
rowi58
Seasoned Skipper
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Karlsruhe
Posts: 664
Downloads: 56
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis_469 View Post
I tryed d/l WO 3.3 from yo server. All d/l cancel autamatical... What need made for d/l Wolf Ocean Mod? Or may be anyone have work link for d/l Wolf Ocean Mod?
And it works perfectly - denis_429

just enter the USERNAME an the PASSWORD you find in "pliskeskeno4"'s signature. And BTW - thanks for your great work for SH3

Greetings
rowi58
__________________


Lewwer duad üs Slaav
rowi58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:59 AM   #55
Damo
Commander
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Forever stuck in Data folder...
Posts: 473
Downloads: 209
Uploads: 0
Default

Thankyou for your excellent collection, a great service to the SH3 community, however, I request that you remove my Ambiance and Lighting mod from your archive at your earliest convenience as it was never meant for general release. From the readme:

Quote:
Damo's Lighting and Ambiance for Flakmonkeys New Interiors v1.0 & Open Conning Tower Hatch TestFMFood (v.0.7 beta)

This is a beta version of my lighting mod for the new interiors and open conning tower, provided for feedback only. Do not redistribute unless permission is granted by me.
The files were sent to a select few including the people whose files I edited for evaluation and feedback. At no point did I agree to public release and at no point did I receive any requests for such a release (which would have been denied). Due to the beta stage of this mod I did not include credits to those whose files I used and to those that offered me help and advice during it's development, I not only feel that it's inclusion in your archive is against my wishes, but potentially against theirs as well.

Finally, I offer no support to those who already have this mod and in it's present state may or may not have bugs that could cause stability issues. I therefore am not responsible for any issues you may encounter with your game or system when using these files.

Damo.
__________________

The owl and the pussycat went to sea in a beautiful pea-green boat.
It only took one T1 eel to convince that boat not to float.
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #56
denis_469
Commodore
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Russia
Posts: 646
Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plissken_04 View Post
I had some discussions about the Video- and Musicfiles with the Mods in the German Ubiforum,cause they tought,this were Copyright protected material,so they said,that i are not allowed to post the Link to the SH3 Mods longer in the Forum.

I copied these files to another place and deleted the video and musicfiles,cause these files were in the same folder as the SH3 Mods.

Then i created new users in the NAS and give them newer Networkaccess.

The user Maik is the only person with a password to have full access to the SH3 Mods on the FTP Server.

If anybody opens the Link to my FTP Server,then you need a Username & Password,to get access,both can be find in my Signature.


So i apologise to you,that you had some troubles with the download,but you can try it again.


So Long

Maik
I made like you say, but automatical stop d/l... after 1 sec. 3 february I made near 20 time for d/l. So if you can - send me mods by e-mail.
denis_469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #57
Plissken_04
Samurai Navy
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 550
Downloads: 356
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo View Post
Thankyou for your excellent collection, a great service to the SH3 community, however, I request that you remove my Ambiance and Lighting mod from your archive at your earliest convenience as it was never meant for general release. From the readme:

The files were sent to a select few including the people whose files I edited for evaluation and feedback. At no point did I agree to public release and at no point did I receive any requests for such a release (which would have been denied). Due to the beta stage of this mod I did not include credits to those whose files I used and to those that offered me help and advice during it's development, I not only feel that it's inclusion in your archive is against my wishes, but potentially against theirs as well.

Finally, I offer no support to those who already have this mod and in it's present state may or may not have bugs that could cause stability issues. I therefore am not responsible for any issues you may encounter with your game or system when using these files.

Damo.

Hi Damo

I remove your folder from my Server as you wish,and sorry for this mistake


So Long

Maik
Plissken_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:00 PM   #58
Plissken_04
Samurai Navy
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 550
Downloads: 356
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis_469 View Post
I made like you say, but automatical stop d/l... after 1 sec. 3 february I made near 20 time for d/l. So if you can - send me mods by e-mail.

I will leave it as it's now,so you can download without problems.

Sorry,but got not the time to send big mods by e-mail


So Long

Maik
Plissken_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:09 PM   #59
KapitanSpinks
Seaman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 40
Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0
Default

The OP's link no longer works.

Sure would be nice to have a comprehensive list and description of all the best mods.
KapitanSpinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:42 PM   #60
Fish In The Water
Prince of
the Sea


SUBSIM
Welcome
Committee

 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Watching over U-253
Posts: 3,528
Downloads: 98
Uploads: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KapitanSpinks View Post
The OP's link no longer works.
The mods are still available at the new FTP:

ftp://hartmuthaas.no-ip.org/Volume_1...3COMMUNITYMODS

Username: Maik
Password: Woelfe

Enjoy!
Fish In The Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997- 2017 Subsim