Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-17, 04:56 PM   #556
yubba
Admiral

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 2
Default Pool Time.

How much do you want to bet in the next coming weeks all we will hear is Trickle down economics,, from the commie left and how it doesn't work,, who in their right mind would have a business in a country where you have to give almost 40% of your earnings straight off the top to a corrupt government then pay your employees then power ,, water ,, and a host of other things.. for those calling for a living wage don't like what you are getting paid,, clean your act up and get a better paying job,,,Working at Mc Donalds wasn't meant to be a career.
Old 01-23-17, 05:04 PM   #557
jayni
Seaman

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0

Donald Trump says he wants to get rid of Medicare. If he does the Women's March on Washington will seem insignificant when five million grannies march in their walkers yelling "NO MEDICARE NO PEACE."

'
Old 01-23-17, 05:12 PM   #558
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by yubba View Post
clean your act up and get a better paying job,,,Working at Mc Donalds wasn't meant to be a career.
Wow!
Even for you that is crazy talk!
How much do you actually travel and work in places that suffer the worst from economic decline?
I can rattle off nearly every Major city I've been to in just the last 5 years.
And I worked with the Temps there. Heard the real story from them. Not some story from media or statistics.
I've talk to those Mac Donalds workers and more.
It's not what you seem to think it is.
No. I did not want another Clinton in Office so chose the lesser of 2 evils.
And I will admit, and have done so, as to trolling a bit.
I am a mod on another forum where politics are strictly forbidden.
All of the members here at SubSim give me an honest point of view AS THEY SEE IT.
Don't take that for granted.

Last edited by Jeff-Groves; 01-23-17 at 05:29 PM.
Old 01-23-17, 05:39 PM   #559
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
Wow!
Even for you that is crazy talk!
How much do you actually travel and work in places that suffer the worst from economic decline?
I can rattle off nearly every Major city I've been to in just the last 5 years.
And I worked with the Temps there. Heard the real story from them. Not some story from media or statistics.
I've talk to those Mac Donalds workers and more.
It's not what you seem to think it is.
No. I did not want another Clinton in Office so chose the lesser of 2 evils.
And I will admit, and have done so, as to trolling a bit.
I am a mod on another forum where politics are strictly forbidden.
All of the members here at SubSim give me an honest point of view AS THEY SEE IT.
Don't take that for granted.
It is not a employers job to see if you make enough money to pay your bills that falls on you,, maybe Government should do it's fair share of lessening the tax burden on employers instead of destroying them with burdensome taxes and draconian regulations,so the employer can give them better pay., I traveled, seen,,and dove through enough dumpsters ,, and it's the fault of the government that's why we are in this mess and why we voted for Trump.

Last edited by yubba; 01-23-17 at 08:06 PM.
Old 01-23-17, 05:50 PM   #560
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130

We, as the People, voted them in.
So yes. We need to vote them out.
I will not defend the Government in anyway in it's current form.
Old 01-23-17, 06:40 PM   #561
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
a few post back you claimed the Republican party has became more racist,, if that's not taking a side I don't what is,, you mine showing some proof to back your bold statement.
You asked me that before. I pointed out that the article I linked gave exactly that. Did you not bother to read it? Also I clarified that in the post you quoted. The fact is that all the old-guard Southern Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights acts joined the Republican Party afterwards and were welcomed with open arms. As for taking sides, did I not agree with you about Hillary?

But the subject was Trump's lies, and you still haven't answered that. You also haven't answered any of the questions I asked in my last post. You carefully avoided Dowly's comments and tried to change it back to what you wanted. You are still running and hiding from that. Will you ever address it, or will you just keep dodging it?
Old 01-23-17, 07:45 PM   #562
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Never going to happen Steve and I think I've found the first person I'm going to block. The broken record is not ever going to play again it seems.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is online  
Old 01-23-17, 08:14 PM   #563
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
You asked me that before. I pointed out that the article I linked gave exactly that. Did you not bother to read it? Also I clarified that in the post you quoted. The fact is that all the old-guard Southern Democrats who opposed the Civil Rights acts joined the Republican Party afterwards and were welcomed with open arms. As for taking sides, did I not agree with you about Hillary?

But the subject was Trump's lies, and you still haven't answered that. You also haven't answered any of the questions I asked in my last post. You carefully avoided Dowly's comments and tried to change it back to what you wanted. You are still running and hiding from that. Will you ever address it, or will you just keep dodging it?
and again what lies,, the lies the fake media said he said be specific ,, I wasn't aware that there was lies worse than Hillary's??? And no the old southern democrat guard has not became republican if any thing they became communist,, and you have not provided any proof republicans are racist . And why should I answer for Trumps lies when you can't answer for the violence of your brethren,. what about your violence..

Last edited by yubba; 01-23-17 at 08:33 PM.
Old 01-23-17, 08:21 PM   #564
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Never going to happen Steve and I think I've found the first person I'm going to block. The broken record is not ever going to play again it seems.

Typical,, can't debate,,with out insults and trying to shut people up,, and you wonder why Trump won., Here we are going around and round about some made up lie,, and you won't address the violence of the left show cased this week..
Old 01-23-17, 08:36 PM   #565
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
It is not a employers job to see if you make enough money to pay your bills that falls on you,,
Perhaps, but if an employer is smart enough, they'll realise that if they paid a living wage or above then their employees wouldn't have to work extra shifts elsewhere which means that they would be able to devote all of their energy and productiveness in your industry.
If you want robots, just wait, they're coming and if you think the unemployment problem is bad now, brother, you ain't seen nothing yet. But actual living people work better when they're rested and well.
Old 01-23-17, 08:38 PM   #566
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:

Typical,, can't debate
And you can?
Old 01-23-17, 09:05 PM   #567
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:

Typical,, can't debate,,with out insults and trying to shut people up,, and you wonder why Trump won., Here we are going around and round about some made up lie,, and you won't address the violence of the left show cased this week..
Pretty funny. Yubba, you never debate anything, ever. If there is any insult given, it's to my intelligence even attempting to debate with you. It's why I'm going to put you on my ignore list. It used to be amusing, or even hard to look away from like some accident, but now it's just a big steaming pile of vitriol and effluvium being regurgitated over and over, sound bite by sound bite, and I'm bored by it.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is online  
Old 01-23-17, 09:52 PM   #568
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

[QUOTE=yubba;2460333]and again what lies,, the lies the fake media said he said be specific ,, I wasn't aware that there was lies worse than Hillary's???[quote]
Lies are lies, no matter who tells them. I saw this race as the lesser of two evils, but this time I couldn't see that one was any better than the other. I didn't vote for either of them.

Quote:
And no the old southern democrat guard has not became republican if any thing they became communist,,
Strom Thurmond, major opponent of integration. Because Democrats supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act, Thurmond became a Republican. More importantly, William F. Buckley actually endorsed White Supremacy.

Quote:
and you have not provided any proof republicans are racist .
Not all of them are. In fact, I'd say most of them aren't. But take a look through the Deep South. The hardcore Southern Apologists, the ones who insist that the Civil War wasn't about slavery? The ones who want to keep fighting the old battles? These days they're predominately Republican.

Quote:
And why should I answer for Trumps lies
You should answer because it's a separate subject, and several people have asked you, and you don't seem to have an answer except "the other side is worse!"

Quote:
when you can't answer for the violence of your brethren,. what about your violence..
My brethren? My violence? What on earth are you talking about?
Old 01-23-17, 09:53 PM   #569
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Pretty funny. Yubba, you never debate anything, ever. If there is any insult given, it's to my intelligence even attempting to debate with you. It's why I'm going to put you on my ignore list. It used to be amusing, or even hard to look away from like some accident, but now it's just a big steaming pile of vitriol and effluvium being regurgitated over and over, sound bite by sound bite, and I'm bored by it.
promises ,, promises I'm surprised you didn't call me a racist, you can't adhere to your own rules let alone the Law,,, all you have to do is provide a link to your wild statements,, and prove me wrong,,..simple.
Old 01-23-17, 09:55 PM   #570
yubba
Admiral

[QUOTE=Sailor Steve;2460349][QUOTE=yubba;2460333]and again what lies,, the lies the fake media said he said be specific ,, I wasn't aware that there was lies worse than Hillary's???
Quote:
Lies are lies, no matter who tells them. I saw this race as the lesser of two evils, but this time I couldn't see that one was any better than the other. I didn't vote for either of them.

Strom Thurmond, major opponent of integration. Because Democrats supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act, Thurmond became a Republican. More importantly, William F. Buckley actually endorsed White Supremacy.

Not all of them are. In fact, I'd say most of them aren't. But take a look through the Deep South. The hardcore Southern Apologists, the ones who insist that the Civil War wasn't about slavery? The ones who want to keep fighting the old battles? These days they're predominately Republican.

You should answer because it's a separate subject, and several people have asked you, and you don't seem to have an answer except "the other side is worse!"

My brethren? My violence? What on earth are you talking about?

Then Provide a link to back up your wild statements.
Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter