Closed Thread

Old 01-21-19, 07:18 PM   #6376
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
Even the most ignorant news channel on the planet can't get it right, Fox news!! Talk about BS and so called double standards, right em2nought

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fo...urg/ar-BBSxzEI

I think they were trolling. The Disney animatronic RBG is probably just about ready.
Old 01-22-19, 09:10 AM   #6377
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I don't know one way or the other Skybird but before I start believing that she was "taken out of the game" as you claim I would like to know how some floozy who spent 18 months in a Thai jail (apparently out of Putins reach) could possibly come into possession of such bomb shell information.

I take it that she acted on order of the Russian intelligence service.
Old 01-22-19, 05:00 PM   #6378
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 63

Quote:
I doubt he could build it, its for kids ages 4 and up. Way above his IQ,lol

It took me a second to see the ladder.
Old 01-22-19, 05:42 PM   #6379
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
The mainstream media would much prefer boys play dress up.

Old 01-23-19, 09:48 AM   #6380
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 01-25-19, 04:39 PM   #6381
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Well, the shut down is over for now, hopefully we'll see if they can work something out over border security.

Al Capone
Old 01-25-19, 05:57 PM   #6382
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Well, the shut down is over for now, hopefully we'll see if they can work something out over border security.

Highly doubtful, I think the democrats have figured out that if nothing gets done nobody will be voting for republicans ever again. Too bad the republicans didn't figure that out about six months ago. :loser:
Old 01-25-19, 08:22 PM   #6383
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

CNN's first words were "Trump caved in", but I think Trump is a wheeler dealer and a sharp con man salesman that is up to something knowing full well that he is dealing with a woman psychopath that hates Trump and loves power.

Pelosi said not one dollar for the wall and she means it ... Trump may very well call this a National emergency if the democrat's don't come up with a solution. He doesn't have to have the whole 5.7 billion dollars all at once. He has already said he hopes to work out a friendly solution of a yearly budget for the wall.

I still think Trump will win in 2020 no matter who runs against him and then turn the WH over to VP Mike Pence (why is yet to be determined)

PS Glad Platapus and the other gov employees are going to finally get paid ... Maybe they will learn to keep a couple of paychecks in the savings account from now on.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 01-25-19, 08:24 PM   #6384
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

You surprise me but that works both ways. I'm going to say this shut down was huge, biggest ever, just to be mean, but did Trump just blink, or have I missed something?

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 01-25-19, 10:13 PM   #6385
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
…I think Trump is a wheeler dealer and a sharp con man...Pelosi said not one dollar for the wall and she means it...
Trump may very well have just aced this. No matter what the President promises, it is Congress that holds the purse strings. Trump lets the shutdown go. Pelosi says no money. Suddenly the situation is that Trump is keeping his promise, but Congress is refusing to pay for it. He now looks very good and they are the bad guys who refused to cooperate. Never mind whether that's true or not. When dealing with the voting public perception is everything.
Old 01-25-19, 10:29 PM   #6386
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
You surprise me but that works both ways. I'm going to say this shut down was huge, biggest ever, just to be mean, but did Trump just blink, or have I missed something?
No, Donald didn't blink. How could you ever think you could make a deal with 2 of the most intelligent Democrats that this country has ever produced ?
Old 01-25-19, 11:19 PM   #6387
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

I see i made a mistake on my own reply. I have it figured out now.
I have a little more time on my hand's now that i'm getting closer to retirement.
And i'm sure you guy's will help me out here if i make any more mistakes in the future.
Old 01-26-19, 07:07 AM   #6388
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone indicted by special counsel in Russia investigation

Quote:
Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III unveiled criminal charges Friday against Roger Stone, a longtime friend of President Trump’s, accusing him of lying, obstruction and witness tampering in one of the longest legal sagas of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.
Old 01-26-19, 07:17 AM   #6389
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Did Trump blink? Perhaps but...

Trump doesn't get wall funding (yet) but what did the Dems get out of all this pain? Some pretty good offers were put on the table and all were rejected. Opportunity lost? We'll see.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 01-26-19, 07:48 AM   #6390
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.
Tick tock indeed.

Roger Stone is a slimy character without doubt but this indictment is not the big surprise the MSM is hyping it to be. Stone himself predicted and was waiting for it to happen.

Quote:
...Stone’s alleged crimes all occurred after the investigation of Trump for colluding with Russians had begun, just as the process crimes of General Michael Flynn and George Papadopoulos did.

And most importantly, there is exonerating evidence in the indictment itself. If Trump or a member of his team had colluded with the Russians, there would have been no need to find out what damaging information Wikileaks had found out about Hillary Clinton.
https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...ind-wikileaks/

Once again Mueller gets what he wants. A dramatic arrest of a Trump associate that looks good on CNN and makes TDS victims drool. Stone is a really bad guy who has to be arrested by a SWAT team when a call to his lawyer would have accomplished the same thing. If Stone was a flight risk or a dangerous character why was he almost immediately released with just a signed promise of bail money?

Quote:
This arrest was a political stunt set up by the Mueller team and carried out by an FBI which has become so politicized, it bears no resemblance to the institution it was intended to be.
Mueller is solidifying his reputation as a thug with a badge.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Closed Thread

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter