SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-26-17, 06:49 AM   #16
B_K
Bosun

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 0

Now that's the good job! Thanks for explanations!
So my proposition turned out to be wrong, but at least we know that when you have three bearings intersecting in one point, the target course is exactly opposite to yours.
That's also a simplification anyway.
B_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-17, 10:21 AM   #17
Kendras
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Icon14

Wow, great thread !

Although I can't imagine to do myself all these drawings to attack a ship ... for now.
Old 10-26-17, 06:10 PM   #18
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 241

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
Wow, great thread !

Although I can't imagine to do myself all these drawings to attack a ship ... for now.
When you are stalking a ship or convoy in zero visibility, this definitely adds to your bag of tricks.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-17, 08:17 PM   #19
Aquelarrefox
Commander

Downloads: 159

The problem of real navigating duty is going out noriegan fiordos. In red the inaccurate placement and measures force you to reply many time nebulae in close approach you very often are too long or is to late. With mygm is a headache before fluctuating sites in waypoint shield ruin it.

You need aob ring and attack disc, with out this and some tables is impossible.. Quiet water attack to scored convoy is too risky. I will see you some screens of my magui3.4 caws version with needed tools.
Also I made a better version of jfo because original resolution of text is awful for ws gui. Also I get an pages into one to make more easy. I don't finish an pages 1944 and 1945.. I should.
Old 10-28-17, 02:35 AM   #20
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquelarrefox View Post
The problem of real navigating duty is going out noriegan fiordos. In red the inaccurate placement and measures force you to reply many time nebulae in close approach you very often are too long or is to late. With mygm is a headache before fluctuating sites in waypoint shield ruin it.

You need aob ring and attack disc, with out this and some tables is impossible.. Quiet water attack to scored convoy is too risky. I will see you some screens of my magui3.4 caws version with needed tools.
Also I made a better version of jfo because original resolution of text is awful for ws gui. Also I get an pages into one to make more easy. I don't finish an pages 1944 and 1945.. I should.
sorry Aquelarrefox but it is hard for me to understand your words (my english are also not so good).
Maybe a screens sequence would help better

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote