SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-09-14, 03:13 AM   #76
Schmonzo
Seaman

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

hey guys,
sorry but can anyone tell me how I can change the torpedo dials (i.e. AOB) manually? I want to shoot only with the periscope dial like I did in MAGui but can't find a button. Also is there an easier way to change stations beside the f keys?
Schmonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-14, 04:44 AM   #77
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Downloads: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmonzo View Post
hey guys,
sorry but can anyone tell me how I can change the torpedo dials (i.e. AOB) manually? I want to shoot only with the periscope dial like I did in MAGui but can't find a button. Also is there an easier way to change stations beside the f keys?

The second question is not understood .................

Ahnenerbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-14, 01:18 PM   #78
StarMox
Nub

Downloads: 8
Default install help

Hello,

I have a problem with this wonderful GUI. What is the right way of installing it? In my case the screen is magnified to lower left quarter. I had XPSP2 resolutionfix 1.4b installed but used supplied uninstaller before I activated Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 & Ahnenerbe fix in JSGME.

byebye and thanks
StarMox
StarMox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-14, 05:42 AM   #79
Vova.O
Nub

Downloads: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post

Привет! Аналогичный вопрос. Не могу найти кнопку, которая позволяет производить ручные настройки стрельбы, как в моде MaGui.
Т.е. перископ все время привязан к приборам, пеленг и курсовой угол вручную не меняются.
Или это не реализовано?

Hi! I have a similar question. I can not find a button that allows manual targeting system, as in MaGui mod.
Periscope all the time is bound to devices, bearing and heading angle dont changing manually.
Or it is not implemented?

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.
Vova.O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-14, 05:48 AM   #80
Vova.O
Nub

Downloads: 14

StarMox, this mod dont work with MaGui, i had a similar symptoms. Maybe this is your problem.
Vova.O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-14, 10:42 AM   #81
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vova.O View Post
StarMox, this mod dont work with MaGui, i had a similar symptoms. Maybe this is your problem.
Привет Вова.
В перископах я не делал, как в MaGui, так как там применён мод Karamazov, который меня не впечатлил, а стандартные средства я не смог привязать так, чтобы работало всё. Поэтому остаётся два варианта переключения: карта атаки (на скриншоте) и горячие клавиши ctrl+t.
++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Vova.
The periscope I did not do, as in MaGui, as there applied mods Karamazov, which I was not impressed, and the standard tools I could not bind so that everything works. Therefore, it remains two options as: Page attack map (in the screenshot) and hot keys ctrl + t.

++Ahnenerbe++

Old 11-11-14, 12:48 PM   #82
ChaosDuck7
Loader

Downloads: 107

Hi,

This mod is fantastic.

However, I do not like the quick recognition manual included in the update. I find it is too bulky and I prefer to play without it.

But im confused because you said there where some important fixes included in that update? What exaclty do I have to do in order to apply the fixes, but not add in the new recognition manual?

Also, you mentioned that "Control+T" is the hotkey for enabling manual imput. That did not work for me.

Thanks!
ChaosDuck7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-14, 02:42 PM   #83
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDuck7 View Post
Hi,

This mod is fantastic.

However, I do not like the quick recognition manual included in the update. I find it is too bulky and I prefer to play without it.

But im confused because you said there where some important fixes included in that update? What exaclty do I have to do in order to apply the fixes, but not add in the new recognition manual?

Also, you mentioned that "Control+T" is the hotkey for enabling manual imput. That did not work for me.

Thanks!
Over the weekend, just lay out the final version of GUI (finished testing), everything will be divided as desired use. Everything will work, and ctrl + t too. In previous versions, I do not attach a file Commands_en.cfg (recalled much later), so some of the commands do not work. Sorry for the inconvenience, the new version has been tested and packed everything works perfectly. The update will be in this post. A small example of the tests:http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...ostcount=11616
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Old 11-12-14, 07:33 AM   #84
swampy
Torpedoman

Downloads: 187

A small example of the tests:http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...ostcount=11616
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++[/QUOTE]

Wow that looks amazing. I been away from SH3 for a long while waiting for a 1920x1080 mod.
Could you please post a list of the mods you have installed?
swampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-14, 12:11 PM   #85
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Hi swampy
Name of the configuration of my mods you will not say anything, as the bulk of all of them converted in its sole discretion and renamed. This GUI for GWX, it's the only thing I can say. Everything else I will describe one of these days in the renewal theme and adding references.
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Old 11-12-14, 12:58 PM   #86
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
This GUI for GWX, it's the only thing I can say
hello Ahnenerbe,

why is it to be only for gwx ? it is just a few specific files (like the flags or mines charts for example) that need an adjustment and it will be ready to run for every supermod.

i can pm you the files that you must adjust for the several supermods in order to make your gui able to fit to each one of them

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-14, 03:31 PM   #87
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
hello Ahnenerbe,

why is it to be only for gwx ? it is just a few specific files (like the flags or mines charts for example) that need an adjustment and it will be ready to run for every supermod.

i can pm you the files that you must adjust for the several supermods in order to make your gui able to fit to each one of them
Hi Makman94
I would have been able to do this conversion GUI for other megamods, but I sometimes corny is not enough time to sleep, work on a specific schedule, and other nuances. I play even rare, and recently had to periodically test the final GUI, and do it only in GWX and the vanilla version of the game. Worst of all, in GWX using mods WBs USAM v69.61.1 from Wreford Brown crash occurs the game (a similar situation was observed and Fitzcarraldo even in the earlier version GUI). I tried to narrow down the search for the causes and seems already something cleared up, but it's not the fact that I find this cause. And what can be expected when using other megamods, I can not imagine? All one has to do, it's not too large percentage of users have monitors with a resolution of 1920x1080, and no one with whom to conduct further testing. And I like to do something, but alas, time and other constraints do not give much of a chance to continue the work.
Good luck
++Ahnenerbe++

Old 11-12-14, 04:03 PM   #88
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Hi Makman94
I would have been able to do this conversion GUI for other megamods, but I sometimes corny is not enough time to sleep, work on a specific schedule, and other nuances. I play even rare, and recently had to periodically test the final GUI, and do it only in GWX and the vanilla version of the game. Worst of all, in GWX using mods WBs USAM v69.61.1 from Wreford Brown crash occurs the game (a similar situation was observed and Fitzcarraldo even in the earlier version GUI). I tried to narrow down the search for the causes and seems already something cleared up, but it's not the fact that I find this cause. And what can be expected when using other megamods, I can not imagine? All one has to do, it's not too large percentage of users have monitors with a resolution of 1920x1080, and no one with whom to conduct further testing. And I like to do something, but alas, time and other constraints do not give much of a chance to continue the work.
Good luck
++Ahnenerbe++
yes Ahnenerbe , i see your points and such mods (ui mods) need,indead, so much work and pertinacity for complition.

as it is no big deal to create these ''adjustments'' files for the rest supermods , i will do it for you once you release your mod if ,of course, you are agreed. it is pity for the rest supermods users not to be able to enjoy this ui at 1920x1080 just becuase of some tiny files adjustments .

as for the 'ctd's , i don't believe that it is your gui's files responsible for this. (maybe,there is a chance for this d3d9.dll at this high res to create malfunctions but the best person for answering this question is Seeadler who is the author of the d3d9.dll that all widescreen guis are using.BUT ,even to this d3d9.dll, i give very little probabilities to be the cause of the ctd).

my suggestion,during the creation-testing of a gui mod, is to test-create your mod only on an absolutely clean (no other mods enabled) stock sh3 v1.4b (for the stock version of your gui) and only on an absolutely clean (no other mods enabled) sh3 with gwx (for the gwx version of your gui) with no use of sh3 commander at all. if your mod is running ok there ,then you can be sure that your mod is ok .after that, for all other mod soups ,just don't look in your mod's files

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-14, 10:50 PM   #89
ChaosDuck7
Loader

Quote:
Over the weekend, just lay out the final version of GUI (finished testing), everything will be divided as desired use. Everything will work, and ctrl + t too. In previous versions, I do not attach a file Commands_en.cfg (recalled much later), so some of the commands do not work. Sorry for the inconvenience, the new version has been tested and packed everything works perfectly. The update will be in this post. A small example of the tests:http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...ostcount=11616
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++
Awesome, cant wait!
Old 11-13-14, 12:02 AM   #90
ChaosDuck7
Loader

So was there a conflict with using SH3 commander with this mod?