SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Current crop of subsims & naval games > COLD WATERS
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-25-17, 10:07 AM   #1
jonorion
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Default cant get new playable subs mod to work

Hi, can anyone help ? ive installed the playable subs mod as told by the instructions and i cant seem to get the extra subs when i load up the game....has anyone got any ideas on where i am going wrong. Any help is much appreciated. Many thanks in advance
jonorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-17, 10:14 AM   #2
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default welcome aboard!

jonorion!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-17, 05:19 PM   #3
Delfi
Sailor man

Downloads: 74

I can't even download any mods.
Delfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-17, 06:56 PM   #4
ETR3(SS)
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 175
Uploads: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonorion View Post
Hi, can anyone help ? ive installed the playable subs mod as told by the instructions and i cant seem to get the extra subs when i load up the game....has anyone got any ideas on where i am going wrong. Any help is much appreciated. Many thanks in advance
Welcome aboard! Your best bet for help would be to post in the appropriate mod thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delfi View Post
You've probably hit your limit. It's my under standing that if you post more you can download again.

USS Kentucky SSBN 737 (G)
Comms Div 2003-2006
Qualified 19 November 03

Yes I was really on a submarine.
ETR3(SS) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-17, 09:39 PM   #5
CaptainCruise
Eternal Patrol

Location: Long Island, New York...home of the 5 gallon economy bucket of "Cruiser's Crunchy Egg Salad"!!!
Downloads: 344

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delfi View Post
Welcome, Delfi

If you can, also consider making a small donation to SUBSIM. Many of us here try to help support the SUBSIM website, and by doing so you'll be given access to the Bonus mods. Speak to Onkel Neal if you have any questions about the Bonus mods and maybe making a small donation, or find the appropriate thread here on the forum and read all about it.

For what it worth, keeping a website like this going is not easy, and a donation would be a great gesture on your part that you support Neal and the hard work he does to keep SUBSIM alive for all of us. This is a great place with a tremendous group of people who help support the games we play by sharing information on the forums, and the awesome mods they create to enhance and sometimes fix the games we all enjoy. If you like submarines and everything about them....how they work, how they fight, their place in history, the simulation games we play, etc...then the SUBSIM website is a treasure trove of information for you.

Sorry, I'm not usually so long winded. That's my soapbox show for tonight. I'm here all week, same time, same forum. Half price admission on the weekends, free crunchy egg salad taco's on Saturday!! Wednesday is ladies night!!

"CC"
CaptainCruise is offline   Reply With Quote