SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters > Sub Command, Fleet Command, & Jane's 688(I)
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-24-16, 03:20 PM   #1
Astute59
Swabbie

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 0
Icon7 Fleet Command DB Editor Window Size

Hi There

I've just joined SubSim and am glad to see there is still some interest in Fleet Command. I wish someone would update it with better graphics, etc. I know we have Command Modern Air Sea Warfare or whatever its called but I just love the format of FC.

Anyway does anyone out there know how to make the DB Editor windows bigger. At 57 my eyes aren't what they used to be.

Best wishes to all.
Astute59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 07:42 PM   #2
PoorOldSpike
Seaman

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astute59 View Post
Hi There

I've just joined SubSim and am glad to see there is still some interest in Fleet Command. I wish someone would update it with better graphics, etc. I know we have Command Modern Air Sea Warfare or whatever its called but I just love the format of FC.

Anyway does anyone out there know how to make the DB Editor windows bigger. At 57 my eyes aren't what they used to be.

Best wishes to all.
I'm in my 60's and know what you mean, I'm fed up of tiny text in games and the only solution I've found is to to hold a magnifying glass up to the screen..
PS- and yes I suspect the FC graphics predate Stonehenge, you might like to take a look at Dangerous Waters which seems to use the same FC engine but has spruced up the graphics.
PoorOldSpike is offline   Reply With Quote