Click here to access the Helosim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Helosim.com and Flight Sims

Old 12-27-07, 07:26 AM   #1
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Piper cheyenne for FSX available

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/iboshop.cgi?showd,,10283

pics:
http://www.aerosoft.de/_php_projekte/_php_screenshots2/screenshots.php?sp=fsx&p=pipercheyenne

I posted about this plane before, some months ago, in it's incarnation for FS2004. Today it has been released for FSX as download version, the boxed version will follow.

Of course I cannot say anything on the technical state of this release (bugs, stability), but from an FS9-flyers perspectiveI strngly recommend to keep an eye on this plane, it is probably the most advanced and finest aircraft in it'S class and size segment for FS9.

The project leader and chief programmer is no unknown: Hans Hartmann (ATR-72, DO-27, DA-20).

For GA aviation, this is my plane of choice.
Old 01-25-08, 07:02 AM   #2
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Public Beta phase 3 is almost completed, and they are working on the last remaining one known issue (if it isn't already done). SP1 for the FSX version wil be released by aerosoft this coming monday.

Simultaneously, the third SP3, after one year, for the FS9 version will be released, adressing minor things only, since SP2 and SP1 one year ago already fixed the serious things. Amongst others, it should bring new night lights, and a chnaged flight model that gives the Cheyenne a "heavier" feeling and has earned much praise during public Beta.

As a thankyou for the the long waiting community that has made the cheyenne one of the most successful packages for FS9, they include the weather radar that once was planned/available as a payware addon FOR FREE.

I can't urge all FS flyers enough to to have a closer look at this package if you are interested in small GA aircraft addons for FS9+X. This package ranks in the absolute top class of available stuff. Only five or six others can compete with this one.