SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Current crop of subsims & naval games > COLD WATERS
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-21-19, 11:10 PM   #1
GROSSMAN
Nub

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Default Can't deliver SEALS

I have tried every possible way to deploy the seal teams without success. I have tried heading back to port to make sure they were picked up, come to complete stop the rise above 100ft, start above 99 feet, then came to complete stop nothing works. Any suggestions? I have just started to blow this mission off when it comes up.
GROSSMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-19, 03:48 AM   #2
italianmarine
A-ganger

Downloads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by GROSSMAN View Post
I have tried every possible way to deploy the seal teams without success. I have tried heading back to port to make sure they were picked up, come to complete stop the rise above 100ft, start above 99 feet, then came to complete stop nothing works. Any suggestions? I have just started to blow this mission off when it comes up.
It worked fine for me two days ago. Went during the mission to the designated drop point (blue circle). Stopped the sub, went up to 80 feet and automatically the seals left.
italianmarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-19, 08:03 AM   #3
CDR DPH
Helmsman

Downloads: 18

Look at the middle of your weapons load out screen. If you do not see a gold Seal Team emblem, you do not have not correctly loaded one. Another way to check, after loading a team, you will only have enough weapons to fill the available tubes and no extras.

Scroll through your message log. You should see a msg in yellow stating you are in the right location to deploy. Then you will see a msg in yellow stating the seals are away and the emblem on the weapons screen will disappear.

If they do not deploy as expected, and you have a msg indicating you are in the right place to do so, then they aren't on-board in the first place. It's all automatic and there has never been a reported bug in this aspect of the game - just user confusion on how to load the team.
CDR DPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-19, 05:08 PM   #4
Delgard
Skipper

Downloads: 48
Default Seals

Dag-nab-it! Make 'em swim from 99ft!
Delgard is offline   Reply With Quote