SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-13-14, 02:41 PM   #91
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Downloads: 80
Uploads: 0

Hello everyone !!
To ChaosDuck7. In Friday, that is tomorrow (in my time zone), I will update the post with the new reference to the final version. I will try to do for the vanilla version and GWX with some additions in the form of options.
It's all right, with the SH3 Commander is no problem, the reason somewhere (as he wrote makman) in conflict d3d9.dll with some texture units. I myself to some extent come to this conclusion, but still trying to identify exactly which models have involvement in the CTD. But I am afraid that there may be more than expected, and so the search will be meaningless and endless. In this situation can perhaps help Seeadler (creator d3d9.dll).
To Makman. I am grateful for the help and I'm not opposed to developments of this GUI used anywhere and by anyone. Moreover, I have a few things which wanted to use, but they did not want to work, although it did correctly (I think). And the two of you can discuss some aspects of the application of some new features and amenities, if you do not mind.
In general, until tomorrow .......
Thank you all !!
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Ahnenerbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-14, 02:38 AM   #92
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post
It's all right, with the SH3 Commander is no problem, the reason somewhere (as he wrote makman) in conflict d3d9.dll with some texture units. I myself to some extent come to this conclusion, but still trying to identify exactly which models have involvement in the CTD. But I am afraid that there may be more than expected, and so the search will be meaningless and endless. In this situation can perhaps help Seeadler (creator d3d9.dll).
it is more possible the reason of the ctd to be a fault at the models and not at the d3d9.dll.
does your mod runs ok on a stock unmodded sh3 ?

Quote:
.... I have a few things which wanted to use, but they did not want to work, although it did correctly (I think). And the two of you can discuss some aspects of the application of some new features and amenities, if you do not mind.
In general, until tomorrow .......
Thank you all !!
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++
yes , send me your ideas and only the necessary files (i can't run on that high resolution) and ,maybe , i will be able to figure it out through the files

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-14, 11:06 AM   #93
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Default Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final

Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final

Update theme. Go to the first page .....

++Ahnenerbe++

Old 11-15-14, 11:59 AM   #94
lecrop
Watch

Downloads: 62

Amazing work, congratulations
lecrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-14, 02:21 PM   #95
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
it is more possible the reason of the ctd to be a fault at the models and not at the d3d9.dll.
does your mod runs ok on a stock unmodded sh3 ?

yes , send me your ideas and only the necessary files (i can't run on that high resolution) and ,maybe , i will be able to figure it out through the files
Hello Makman !!
Here's one of the things that interests me ..... It's in the inset screens periscopes and uzo buttons / switches for opening / closing the torpedo tubes, so to speak, that it was at hand. I understand that separately for each pipe is not done, and option 2 (see screenshot) also will not work the way it works on the screen attack map in TDC. But option 1 so do not give any results except animation buttons. After all the manipulations in menu_1024_768.ini and Commands_en.cfg torpedo tubes can not be opened. What can you suggest on this issue?
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Old 11-15-14, 10:10 PM   #96
ChaosDuck7
Loader

Downloads: 107

Awesome work. I just quickly tested it and everything seems much better. Control T works now and I love the new redesigned GUI (depth under keel button, gramophone, etc.)

Just a question.

How do I remove that ship recognition side panel? Is there a way to do it?

If not, its not even a big deal anymore since it seems to work much better now. Id just rather have only one recognition manual (the stock one), so I am able to directly send data to the notepad for the TDC.

Also that SH3 Commander folder thats included. Should that be activated in JGSME as well? Im assuming activate it AFTER the GUI final?
ChaosDuck7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-14, 03:57 AM   #97
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDuck7 View Post
Awesome work. I just quickly tested it and everything seems much better. Control T works now and I love the new redesigned GUI (depth under keel button, gramophone, etc.)

Just a question.

How do I remove that ship recognition side panel? Is there a way to do it?

If not, its not even a big deal anymore since it seems to work much better now. Id just rather have only one recognition manual (the stock one), so I am able to directly send data to the notepad for the TDC.

Also that SH3 Commander folder thats included. Should that be activated in JGSME as well? Im assuming activate it AFTER the GUI final?
Hi ChaosDuck7
Here for you removed the manual in menu_1024_768.ini, further himself daring RecManualPanel folder from the folder Gui (in mods) and all its contents. Enjoy ....
Folder SH3 Commander connects to the main folder SH3 Commander, did not lay down in it, and unite. No layers of logs using JGSME also to do.
All the data that you are using the devices bushings AOB, will be visible in Notepad after you pressing in the same notebook tick.
++Ahnenerbe++

Old 11-16-14, 11:59 AM   #98
makman94
Hellas

Quote:
Hello Makman !!
Here's one of the things that interests me ..... It's in the inset screens periscopes and uzo buttons / switches for opening / closing the torpedo tubes, so to speak, that it was at hand. I understand that separately for each pipe is not done, and option 2 (see screenshot) also will not work the way it works on the screen attack map in TDC. But option 1 so do not give any results except animation buttons. After all the manipulations in menu_1024_768.ini and Commands_en.cfg torpedo tubes can not be opened. What can you suggest on this issue?
++ Ahnenerbe ++
hello Ahnenerbe,

i can't understand exactly the meaning of your post but ,from an overall reading, i am guessing that you are running after a fixed button for opening the selected tubes ?
in other words , you want to attach the ''open tube'' command of WeaponsOfficer to the ,for example, periscope's page ?

Old 11-16-14, 01:11 PM   #99
ChaosDuck7
Loader

Downloads: 107

Quote:
Hi ChaosDuck7
Here for you removed the manual in menu_1024_768.ini, further himself daring RecManualPanel folder from the folder Gui (in mods) and all its contents. Enjoy ....
Folder SH3 Commander connects to the main folder SH3 Commander, did not lay down in it, and unite. No layers of logs using JGSME also to do.
All the data that you are using the devices bushings AOB, will be visible in Notepad after you pressing in the same notebook tick.
++Ahnenerbe++
Awesome, thanks a lot!

Also I just noticed that when I submerge, there is an orange arrow marker that shows where my sub is in the "F12" view. Did your mod add this? If so, its a nice touch!

Also, a small bug I noticed. If you click your watch officer while you are on the deck (F4 view), the camera goes a bit crazy and jumps about 10 feet above the deck. The only way to get it back into position is to use the arrow keys to manually move it. Not a big problem at all though as long as you dont click the watch officer!
ChaosDuck7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-14, 02:31 PM   #100
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDuck7 View Post
Awesome, thanks a lot!

Also I just noticed that when I submerge, there is an orange arrow marker that shows where my sub is in the "F12" view. Did your mod add this? If so, its a nice touch!

Also, a small bug I noticed. If you click your watch officer while you are on the deck (F4 view), the camera goes a bit crazy and jumps about 10 feet above the deck. The only way to get it back into position is to use the arrow keys to manually move it. Not a big problem at all though as long as you dont click the watch officer!
Yes, I put a marker in mods for a change in GWX he made transparent so it is not visible.
Jump over the camera when you click on the watch ..... I remember and I have such a problem was, but this is not the case in the GUI, now I do not remember what was the cause. Although it is possible and Cameras.dat guilty, but I will not say for sure. We must look .....

Old 11-16-14, 02:44 PM   #101
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
hello Ahnenerbe,

i can't understand exactly the meaning of your post but ,from an overall reading, i am guessing that you are running after a fixed button for opening the selected tubes ?
in other words , you want to attach the ''open tube'' command of WeaponsOfficer to the ,for example, periscope's page ?
Hello Makman !!
Yes, I want to switch or button was (even one for all tubes, just select the tube). Switch harder to do animation, although it is possible, but only if you select another tube he hardly will be in the closed position of the torpedo tube. Button is more appropriate. But this is not the point, I can not ask a commands, or rather, they do not work for some reason.

Old 11-17-14, 12:41 AM   #102
makman94
Hellas

Quote:
Hello Makman !!
Yes, I want to switch or button was (even one for all tubes, just select the tube). Switch harder to do animation, although it is possible, but only if you select another tube he hardly will be in the closed position of the torpedo tube. Button is more appropriate. But this is not the point, I can not ask a commands, or rather, they do not work for some reason.
hello Ahnenerbe,

i am afraid that you are right, i tried it and the command is not working. all my attempts to make it work ....just failed

this is strange becuase if you assign the command to an officer is working faultlessly

Old 11-17-14, 01:05 PM   #103
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
hello Ahnenerbe,

i am afraid that you are right, i tried it and the command is not working. all my attempts to make it work ....just failed

this is strange becuase if you assign the command to an officer is working faultlessly
Hi Makman .......
...... So I have not worked, but was trying to make. Strange, but virtually the same principle I have applied to the button depth under keel, and everything worked. The only difference is that there I tied to the menu G3F. For fun, try to switch to tie in G3F, and not in the G26, just curious, will work .........

Old 11-18-14, 08:16 AM   #104
makman94
Hellas

Quote:
Hi Makman .......
...... So I have not worked, but was trying to make. Strange, but virtually the same principle I have applied to the button depth under keel, and everything worked. The only difference is that there I tied to the menu G3F. For fun, try to switch to tie in G3F, and not in the G26, just curious, will work .........
hello Ahnenerbe,

yes , in G3F it is working faultlessly (the officers's commands are attached on this page)

i have the sense that the g26 (or g2b or g28) page is not accepting more buttons (type=1032) than the ones allready exists in there. (hardcoded stuff )

so, something that maybe will do the trick for you, is to find a button in g26 page that your gui is not using (in case that your gui is using all of them then you could set free one of them by rewritting the page. three buttons are included in the notepad so getting rid of it will make you more...flexible) and assign there the 'open tube' command.
this kind of attempt needs a lot of work and it is more likely to work (although it is very possible ,too, to ...fail ) but i don't believe that it is worth the effort.

Old 11-19-14, 02:33 PM   #105
STEPHEN03
Nub

Downloads: 330

Ahoy mates i have crash to desktotop problems when i use this superb mod in conjunction with "TKSS 18German Uboat compilation" any solutions please?
STEPHEN03 is offline   Reply With Quote