SUBSIM Radio Room Forums


SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 03:50 AM   #61
Bubblehead1980
Silent Hunter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida and Louisiana
Posts: 4,545
Downloads: 359
Uploads: 18
Default



Roller Disco..lol
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:36 AM   #62
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat
 
Jimbuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 250 metres below the surface
Posts: 125,431
Downloads: 49
Uploads: 11


Default

Crazy Driving In Dubai Tunnels (you will need to sign in).

__________________
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Oh my God, not again!!


GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:45 AM   #63
Platapus
Rear Admiral
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 14,803
Downloads: 63
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbuna View Post
Think before you commit.

That actually made me truly laugh out loud. That's a good one.
__________________
abusus non tollit usum - A right should NOT be withheld from people on the basis that some tend to abuse that right.
Platapus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #64
Platapus
Rear Admiral
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 14,803
Downloads: 63
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antikristuseke View Post
Double post ftw.
Anyhow, here is a better way to get through those boring safety briefs on airliners

Are there still people who travel by airliner these days who need to be told how a seatbelt works????

It is not exactly rocket surgery.
__________________
abusus non tollit usum - A right should NOT be withheld from people on the basis that some tend to abuse that right.
Platapus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #65
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat
 
Jimbuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 250 metres below the surface
Posts: 125,431
Downloads: 49
Uploads: 11


Default

Firming Cream

__________________
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Oh my God, not again!!


GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #66
Platapus
Rear Admiral
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 14,803
Downloads: 63
Uploads: 0
Default

On the importance of using Condoms



Really, this should convince everyone!
__________________
abusus non tollit usum - A right should NOT be withheld from people on the basis that some tend to abuse that right.
Platapus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:06 AM   #67
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat
 
Jimbuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 250 metres below the surface
Posts: 125,431
Downloads: 49
Uploads: 11


Default

Yes it should

__________________
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Oh my God, not again!!


GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:39 PM   #68
DarkFish
Sea Lord
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Stinking drunk in Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Posts: 1,844
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0
Default

natural selection in progress: http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?ne...%3DLPelCs7vma0
__________________

DarkFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #69
antikristuseke
Silent Hunter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Estland
Posts: 4,559
Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Default

How to pick up girls
__________________
When a map and a compass come into contact with a second lieutenant, prepare yourself for confusion.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides
antikristuseke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #70
Méo
Ace of the Deep
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lévis, QC
Posts: 1,185
Downloads: 219
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFish View Post
I've already seen it, he's crazy, he's surely going to be a candidate for a Darwin award.
Méo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #71
antikristuseke
Silent Hunter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Estland
Posts: 4,559
Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Default

Now I know what rock bottom really is.
__________________
When a map and a compass come into contact with a second lieutenant, prepare yourself for confusion.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides
antikristuseke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:20 AM   #72
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat
 
Jimbuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 250 metres below the surface
Posts: 125,431
Downloads: 49
Uploads: 11


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antikristuseke View Post
Now I know what rock bottom really is.
He must have felt like sh!t after that

__________________
Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.
Oh my God, not again!!


GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:49 AM   #73
HunterICX
Rear Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Malaga, España
Posts: 10,678
Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antikristuseke View Post
Now I know what rock bottom really is.
ha I really would like to know how his ''escape plan'' looked like

HunterICX
__________________

HunterICX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:54 PM   #74
Spyguy101
Helmsman
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 101
Downloads: 39
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antikristuseke View Post
Now I know what rock bottom really is.
I'm sure he saw it work once in a cartoon
Spyguy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #75
Méo
Ace of the Deep
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lévis, QC
Posts: 1,185
Downloads: 219
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyguy101 View Post
I'm sure he saw it work once in a cartoon
Méo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
video , videos , youtube

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1995- 2018 Subsim