SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop > SH4 Mission Designers' Forum
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-11-12, 12:04 PM   #1
redindus
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Japanese Subs along with 1.4 Patch

I was messing around and see how the Japanese Sub would react that came along with the patch 1.4. Realise that the Japanese sub wouldnt do nothing, sitting there and didnt follow the way points or attack near merchant ship that is firing at it. I tested twice to see what is going wrong and i dont see anything can be done about it, the rest other ships seem to work okay. Guess this model or ship's model need more work and seem bugged.

Have anyone noticed this too?
redindus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-12, 03:29 PM   #2
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364

You won't find any working enemy AI subs in 1.4 or 1.5 unless you use a mod. Even with that, they just roam the surface, can't dive, but will use their deckguns, etc..
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-12, 04:24 AM   #3
redindus
Swabbie

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
You won't find any working enemy AI subs in 1.4 or 1.5 unless you use a mod. Even with that, they just roam the surface, can't dive, but will use their deckguns, etc..
Thank you for the reply, is there any way i can get my hands on the mod? Also after the battle report, is there a way i can til if the enemy AI subs is sunk?

I am using this naval engagement to carry out my battle reports for War in the Pacific board game. Since i cant seem to find a realible naval combat simulations.

I have Pacific Storm Allies, but its lack of realism and also have ordered Great Naval Battles Vol 3 "Fury in the Pacific" its old but not sure if it will work or not.
redindus is offline   Reply With Quote