SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Current crop of subsims & naval games > UBOAT
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-29-18, 07:27 PM   #1
Ernstww
Mate

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default Decent Q&A thread

For those that generally avoid the Steam threads, they may want to make an exception here:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/49484...0359695168483/

Minimal adolescent bickering and lots of informative feedback from nilhiicat on details of the game mechanics.
Old 09-30-18, 08:10 PM   #2
LtCmdrRat
Gunner

Downloads: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernstww View Post
For those that generally avoid the Steam threads, they may want to make an exception here:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/49484...0359695168483/

Minimal adolescent bickering and lots of informative feedback from nilhiicat on details of the game mechanics.
The goal of that thread was to get as much as possible information about gameplay features in one place. A lot of people were so hungry about DOR that it becomes actually impossible to have decent conversation.A lot of trolls were born in Release Date thread .Guilty, I was hungry for date of release too... *But I never leave the blame on Devs.
I created Q&A thread to make the dialog more positive and constructive. I intentionally asked some questions that were previously answered, but have been lost in the Ocean of previous posts.
I probably make UboatQ&A's Digest from all answers from nihilcat in a week or two.
***Naturlich, Margarita Palna***

Last edited by LtCmdrRat; 10-01-18 at 05:45 AM.
LtCmdrRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-18, 02:05 AM   #3
JU_88
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 10

People will able to play it for themselves soon enough. probably in just a few weeks (for backers). That will answer more questions than any Q&A thread.
JU_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-18, 05:50 AM   #4
LtCmdrRat
Gunner

Downloads: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by JU_88 View Post
People will able to play it for themselves soon enough. probably in just a few weeks (for backers). That will answer more questions than any Q&A thread.
Sir, I always remember about Murphy's Law.))
I am not sure, that backers will be allowed to share their experience on youtube for example... But we'll see. ))

Last edited by LtCmdrRat; 10-01-18 at 07:17 AM.
LtCmdrRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-18, 08:32 PM   #5
Ernstww
Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtCmdrRat View Post
The goal of that thread was to get as much as possible information about gameplay features in one place. A lot of people were so hungry about DOR that it becomes actually impossible to have decent conversation.A lot of trolls were born in Release Date thread .Guilty, I was hungry for date of release too... *But I never leave the blame on Devs.
I created Q&A thread to make the dialog more positive and constructive. I intentionally asked some questions that were previously answered, but have been lost in the Ocean of previous posts.
I probably make UboatQ&A's Digest from all answers from nihilcat in a week or two.
***Naturlich, Margarita Palna***

Good job brother.
Old 10-01-18, 08:33 PM   #6
Ernstww
Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JU_88 View Post
Indeed brother.