SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-18-11, 04:04 PM   #1
Aces
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 211
Uploads: 0

Default [REL] Aces' St.Nazaire Super Pens v5 and Super Turms v5 mods.

Hi chaps, here you go ,

Preview video here:

Not one but two new mods to download!:

Type 7c-1:
Radio antena Up/Down = SHIFT+A/CTRL+A
Crew on Deck Toggle = SHIFT+D/CTRL+D

Download Link Gamefront/Filefront: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20238...WX+Version.rar

Download Link Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?8mhxaiifybau6mm

Readme:

Greetings,

Super Turms v5 activation notes:

If you are using a previous version of this mod eg. Super Turms v4 then please de-activate using JSGME and activate the new version.

If you are using either the Type 7c-2 or 7-c4 lightmapped add ons as supplied in my previous versions then please first de-activate it and re-activate AFTER Super Turms v5.

If you are using my "Aces' Multimod compatability fix release v1.3 public beta" mod then please activate Super Turms v5 AFTER it using JSGME.

--

This mod combines entries from three mods into one so that you can have Flakmonkey's Twisty Periscope, Privateer's Turm emblems Your Way and Anvart's Flag and Pennants and DF Antenna all at the same time as well as Tarjak's Historic Emblem Pack and a big bonus curtsey of Flakmonkey who has very kindly produced new Type 7c1 Exterior Lightmaps.

When enabled the Type 7b1, 7b2, 7c1 and 7c8 Turms (conning towers) will display the above. Please see the enclosed documentation for the Turm Emblems Your Way mod for more details of how to customise your own emblems.

The mod should be enabled in JSGME after Anvart's Flag and Pennants and DF Antenna (GWX_DFa-Flag&Pens_2010).

Note: This mod is also compatible with the Waterstream+Exhaust Combi V2.3 for GWX3 mod which should be installed first.

Version 4 changelog for type 7c1/7 turms:

Added and lightmapped new bridge objects: cigarette packets, binoculars, ammo crates, mg34 and helmets.

Added and lightmapped Testpilot's Lifebelt and coiled ropes on the deck.

Added and lightmapped Tommi's 20cm ammo container and flagpoles.

Added new up/down radio antenna controlled with the SHIFT+A/CTRL+A keys.

UZO model will now rotate to match your bearing in the "UZO" view.

All bridge objects and the UZO will dissapear underwater and the radio antenna will automatically retract on diving etc.

Added two otional folders (Aces' Super Turms v4 FM's Turm 7c2 Lightmaps add on) and (Ace's Super Turms v4 FM's Turm 7c4 Lightmaps add on), activate one or the other not both after the Super Turms mod.

If you want to add the up/down radio antenna commands manually to your own command_zz.cfg file then please change/add these lines:

Change this entry to the one below:

[Cmd150]
Name=Maneuver_officer
Ctxt=1
Key0=0x41,Cs,"SHIFT+A"
GoBack=Helmsman_view

and add this entry:

[Cmd204]
Name=Maneuver_officer_end
Ctxt=1
Key0=0x41,Cc,"CTRL+A"

---------------

Version 5 (this version) changelog:

For Type 7C-1 turm u-boats:

Added two of Privateer's MG-34 machine guns to the turm as well as two saddle ammo drums.

Added two of the above MG-34s (minus mount, sight and ammo drums fitted) and two seperate ammo drums to the inside of the conning tower.

The MG-34s, steel helmets and UZO (Testpilot's version) inside the conning tower are now removed when surfaced and re-appear after diving. Note: all of the above appear on the bridge when surfaced.

Added a pair of binoculars in the Command Room on the map table which dissapear when surfaced and re-appear when submerged.

Added a "crew on deck" feature visible when surfaced and when the Watch Officer is present on the bridge. To activate/deactivate use the SHIFT+D (crew on deck) and CTRL+D (crew below deck) keys. The uniforms textures for the crew on deck are also supplied in the textures folder so that you can modify these if you wish.

If you want to add the up/down crew on deck commands manually to your own command_zz.cfg file then please change/add these lines:

Change this entry to the one below:

[Cmd250]
Name=Navigation_officer
Ctxt=1
Key0=0x44,Cs,"SHIFT+D"
GoBack=Navigator_view

and add this entry:

[Cmd262]
Name=Navigation_officer_End
Ctxt=1
Key0=0x44,Cc,"CTRL+D"

-------------

My thanks to all of the mod authors for their fantastic mods, encouragement and support.

Special Thanks to (Reads like a "who's who of top modding talent) :

Flakmonkey for his permission to incorporate his Twisty Periscope mod, for his excellent lightmap tutorial and for re-lightmapping the Turm 7c1.

Anvart for his permission to include parts of his Flags, Pennants and DF antenna mod and for his StateMachine method.

Privateer for his permission to incorporate his Turm Emblems Your Way mods and his MG-34 mods and for all his help.

Diving Duck for his help with the "dials" method.

Tarjak for his permission to incorporate his Historic Emblems Pack,

Luca for his assistance with the rotate UZO code.

Private Godfrey for permission to include his fantastic emblems.

Testpilot for his permission to include his UZO, lifebelt, ropes and DF antenna models and textures.

Tomi for his permission to include his flagpoles and ammo container models.

Raptor for his excellent crew uniforms on which I have based several of my crew on deck uniforms.

The author of the MBFL mod which saved me many hours in testing.

ref for all his pioneering work with SH3.

SKWas for his fantastic S3ditor program without which this mod wouldn't have been possible.

Wreford-Brown for very kindly creating a special campaign file which vastly speeded up the testing of this mod.

Last, and by no means least, my long suffering missus a "modding orphan" with great patience

--------------

Changelog from v1.0

Added Lightmaps to turm 7c DF Antenna, rod antenna and Twisty Periscopes.

Changelog from v2.0

Added Testpilot's DF Antenna and UZO models to Type 7c1. Added lightmaps for the above and also for the rod antenna.

Permissions
-------------
NOT to be used in any payware\commercial addon
May be used in any freeware mod with credits.

Best Regards

Aces

Conclussion:

The initial aim of the Super Turms project was an attempt to bring together some great mods which previously couldn't be enabled at the same time such as Anvart's flags, Pennants and DF antenna, Flakmonkey's twisty periscope and type 7c-1 external lightmaps and Privateer's Turm emblems your way mods. Since then the mod has grown to incorporate some stuff of my own including the rotating of the UZO 3d model to match your viewing direction, the appearance/dissapearance of objects like the helmets, MG-34s and UZO inside the conning tower when surfacing/submerging and the crew on deck feature and the raising/lowering of the radio antenna. I have also incorporated new mods such as Privateer's MG-34s as they have become available. I've also added several other new objects to the bridge when surfaced. Overall my favourite boat remains the type 7c-1 as it is fully externally lightmapped.
PLUS......

Download Link Gamefront/Filefront: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20238...WX+Version.rar

Download Link Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?m549jdhfn6k6xq7

Readme:

Greetings,

Super Pens v5 activation notes:

If you are using a previous version of this mod then please de-activate it using JSGME and activate the new version in its place.

You will require HanSolo's Animated Sub Pen / WAC4.1 SubPen_animated_18.02.2010 and BigBoyWooly's New Wilhelmshaven plus locks for GWX 3 (GWX_3_Wilhemshafen,St_Naz,Schluese_and_xtra_ships _V5) and my mod should be enabled AFTER these two mods thus:

WAC4.1 SubPen_animated_18.02.2010
GWX_3_Wilhemshafen,St_Naz,Schluese_and_xtra_ships_ V5
Aces' St. Nazaire Super Pens Pens v5

If you are using my Aces' Multimod compatability fix release v1.3 public beta mod then please activate Aces' St. Nazaire Super Pens v5 for GWX3 (this mod) AFTER it using JSGME and allow it to overwrite any files as required thus:

Aces' Multimod compatability fix release v1.3 public beta
Aces' St. Nazaire Super Pens Pens v5

--------

History of the mod:

This mod adds individual sub pen numbering and much more to the u-boat pens at St.Nazaire.

It includes an edited st_nazaire.dat file from BigBoyWooly's "Wilhelmshaven plus locks for GWX 3" mod (GWX_3_Wilhemshafen,St_Naz,Schluese_and_xtra_ships _V5) and a further edited harbor_kit.dat file from V-Mofications "Uber-Alles Harbor_Kit" mod which in turn combines entries form both the Wilhelmshaven plus locks for GWX 3 mod and HanSolo's "animated sub-pens" mod. With the following additions by me:

Changes to sub pen exterior/models.

I have redone the sub pen models again and, as well as the individual sub pen numbers on the front and inter-connecting pen numbering, I have added the following:

1. Each Pen has external numbering on the front eg. "B 12 A" on the front as did the St. Nazaire pens.

2. Each Pen has numbering above one of the doorways leading to the next pen.

3. The mod includes a new "center" pen model (pens 2-13) which enables each pen to be inter-connected.

4. New roof to try and replicate the "Fangrost" bomb-proof roof structure.

5. New pen ceiling texture.

6. New entrances to pens 1 and 14 with large armoured steel doors.

7. New railings on the top of the pens.

8. New animated flag and flagpole on top of the pens.

Additons to the pen interiors:

1. A railway line that runs the length of the pens complete with a locomotive and freight carriages etc.

2, Trucks, kubelwagons and a motorbike and a group of soldiers.

3. Added many signs such as "Rauchen vorbotten", "mitte turm" (middle of the conning tower marks for docking) etc. as well as adding several posters.

4. Edited the 3d model to increase the crew on deck and changed them to include officers and also re-done the uniform texture and changed the enlisted men to wear sidecaps and the officers wear caps.

5. Gangplanks added to docked u-boats as well as sub flags and flagpoles.

6. Edited the 3d model and changed the hat on the "Kaleun" figure to the white style.

7. Edited "Werner's" 3d model to include a leica camera and strap and added his kit bag.

8. Added various other objects such as oil drums, crates, oranges and bread crates on deck.

9. Reduced the number of working cranes and changed the timings and also added new loads for them.

10. Added MG emplacements to some pens.

*************************** Version 3 additions ********************************

Lot's of new stuff in the new version, crew on deck have 7th Flotilla cap badges, all type 7b turms have emblems of various type 7b 7th Flotilla boats, new objects such as cleats, bumpers and Testpilot's excellent new BMW motorcycle, new sounds: train, flag fluttering, BMW motorcycle, Opel Blitz truck engines and much much more. New Werner and Kaleun's faces and much more which I'll leave you to find for yourself .I have tried to make each pen different so that no two pens are exactly the same.

Also included in the enclosed Textures folder are the textures for the crew caps, turm emblems and wimple pennants used so that you can edit these if you wish. Note the turm emblems and pennants textures are alpha-channel tga files.

Please enable the mod using JSGME.

*************************** Version 4 additions ********************************

Tommi's Type 7d u-boat and new pen crane animations in pen9. You can now edit the textures of the type 7b u-boats moored in the pens. Three Textures included in the Textures folder.

You will require HanSolo's Animated Sub Pen / WAC4.1 SubPen_animated_18.02.2010 and BigBoyWooly's New Wilhelmshaven plus locks for GWX 3 (GWX_3_Wilhemshafen,St_Naz,Schluese_and_xtra_ships _V5) and my mod should be enabled AFTER these two mods thus:

Aces' St. Nazaire Sub Pens v2 for Wilhelmshafen,St Naz. Schleuse and xtra ships v5

Download link for animated sub-pens :

http://www.filefront.com/15615751/WA...18.02.2010.7z/

Download link for GWX_3_Wilhemshafen,St_Naz,Schluese_and_xtra_ships_ V5:

http://www.filefront.com/15819511/GW...a-ships-V6.7z/

------

Version 5 (this version) additions and changes ********************************

Added Privateer's fantastic MG-34s to moored type 7b u-boats.

Changed the bipod MG-34s in the sandbagged emplacements to Privteer's model and texture..

Changed the flag texture to a slightly weathered type.

Changed the topedo models and textures to Hans Witteman's excent new ones.

Changed a few of the moored Type 7b u-boat skins to AnzacMic's beautiful weathered type.

Changed the separate type 7 turms to Yamato9's fantastic rusty, battle-damaged skin texture.

Added to sub pen 1 (by the sandbagged emplacement) a German Shepherd guard dog model (produced by Gold-Maori or Privateer?) and I produced a new texture for it.

Added to sub pen 2 a film cameraman and camera (produced by Maori?) and changed the 3d model of the camera to a wartime "Arriflex" type (as used by war correspondents) and I re-textured the camera and the cameraman. The camerman now has the face of Wolfgang Petersen, the director of "Das Boot" and sports and 1935 Olympics tie pin and "UFA" film company lapel badge.

Changed all crew on deck uniforms to four different uniforms, three of which are pretty closely based on excellent grey and black uniform textures by Rapt0r.

The uniforms worn by the crew members on the type7 and type 9 u-boats are differently arranged.

------

Also included in this mod is the following file - Sh3.sdl which combines the entries from the following seven mod's sh3.sdl files into one file.

Flakmonkey's New Interior (FM_NewInterior_V1.0)

Lifeboats and Debris V4 (LifeBoats&Debris_v4)

HanSolo's Animated Sub Pen (WAC4.1 SubPen_animated_18.02.2010) *

Kurtz's British Asdic Mk I Final (BritishAsdicMkIFinal)

Urfisch's ModStrike Beta1 (Urfischs_ModStrike_Beta1)

Nvdrifter's Depth Charge Shake included in Longer Repair Times v2.02 (LRT_v2.02_Final)

thfue58/Rowi58/bigboywooly's New Wilhelmshaven plus locks for GWX 3 (GWX_3_Wilhemshafen,St_Naz,Schluese_and_xtra_ships _V5) *

NB: Of special interest to my v5 sub pens mod are the two mods listed above suffixed with an asterisk.

------

Tested with the following mods (my most up to date JSGME-enabled mods list):

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII_GWX\MODS]

LifeBoats&Debris_v4
GWX_DFa-Flag&Pens_2010
FM30_UpDown_final
FM_NewInterior_V1.0
Conning Tower open Hatch TestFMfood
Depthcharge Shake v2.01
Urfischs_ModStrike_Beta1
Waterstream+Exhaust Combi V2.3 for GWX3
New Uboat Guns 1.2
Real Depth Charge
Searchlights_Removed
Torpedo damage Final ver2.0
Foam
Combat Radio Frequency
Flags_enlighten
Pascal_Port_People
Rapt0r's Das Boot Interior
Rapt0r's Instruments V3.5 [Without Red Circle]
Aces' Radio Room Postcards
Rapt0r's Das Boot Skin
Sobers 3D waves
SOF_Scope
TeifeMkI(German)
Officer symbol
Rapt0r's Uniforms V2.0 [Grey]
Subphones
No Medals On Crew [Patch]
GWX 3 Wilhemshafen,St Naz,Schluese and xtra ships V5
Q Ship mod GWX3.0
Derzeitige Tiefe
konrad krumms type 7c
b25_ConningTower_Mid
Kaleun's Cap
Wooden_Lifeboats_Mod_1.1
Destroyers&Corvette
NA
WAC4.1 16k Atmosphere
-63MBinSound
widescreen _GWX3.0
Aces'_Multimod_Fix_v1.3_Johann_add-on
Materials file for Aces' multi-mod v1.3
Hitman_Beta_GUI_GWX3_1.0
Aces' Multimod compatability fix Hitman GUI add on
DD_VisibleMines_V1.0
TheDarkWraith_DC_Water_Disturbance_v4_0_SH3
TheDarkWraith_Ship_Plane_Fire_Damage_v1_4_SH3
Torpedo_HAHD_1024_GWX
Karle's_Crash_Dive_Mod
b25_Louder_Diesels_Louder
Aces' St.Nazaire Super Pens v5 GWX Version
Aces' Super Turms v5 GWX Version

------

Credits:

HanSolo's fantastic animated sub-pens mod.

Trainer1942's great St.Nazaire harbour mod and train models/textures.

V-Modifications' great Uber Alles Harbour Kit mod.

Torpedo models and textures by Hans Witteman.

Kaleun's cap texture by Venatore.

Werner's Kit bag model/texture by Diving duck.

Testpilot for his fantastic BMW motorcycle, UZO model, Lifebelt model, ropes model mine model, MG42 model (with added anti-aircraft sight by Aces) and Type 7b wires model and associated textures.

Privateer for his Type 7b "Turm Emblems Your Way" turm model, MG-34 model and textures.

B25 for his excellent weathered conning textures.

Tarjack and Pvt.Godfrey for their fantastic Turm Emblems.

Tommi's flagpole and flag (Wimpel) model and texture and superb Type 7d u-boat.

SquareSteelBar for his Type 7d skin textures.

Type 7b skin texture by Konrad Krumm.

Type 7b skin texture by Anzacmick.

Type 7b skin texture by Yamato9

Type 9b skin textures by Fubar.

The author of the dog and film cameraman/camera models.

Raptor for his excellent grey and black uniform textures.

aergistal for his help and inspiration with the ceiling texture.

ref for all his pioneering work with SH3.

Last, and by no means least skwas's fantastic S3ditor without which this mod wouldn't have been possible.

Wreford-Brown for very kindly creating a special campaign file which vastly speeded up the testing of this mod.

I hope I haven't missed anyone out, if so, please forgive me.

----

Permissions

-------------

---

Best Regards

Aces

---------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy using the new mods.

Edit: Great idea Jeff, I've added ref to te credits, I can dare to reach this high because I'm standing on the shoulders of giants . I have uploaded both files to Mediafire as well and added the download links.

NEW BEARDED CREW ON DECK ADD-ON for that returning home look :

Download Link Gamefront: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20241...eck_Add_On.rar

Download Link Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?ol93kom25umr99p

README:

PLEASE NOTE: This is not a complete mod it requires my Aces' Super Pens v5 GWX Version mod above.

This add-on adds bearded faces to the crew on deck feature in my Aces' Super Pens v5 GWX Version mod and should be
enabled AFTER my Super Pns v5 mod using JSGME. The textured are also installed to your textures folder so that you can edit them if you wish.

Kind regards

Aces

Credits:

Beard texture adapted from Fubar's bearded faces mod.

-------------
Permissions
-------------

Last edited by Aces; 04-19-11 at 06:51 AM.
Aces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-11, 08:06 PM   #2
Fish In The Water
Prince of
the Sea

SUBSIM
Welcome
Committee

Downloads: 98
Uploads: 2

Hooray for release day!!!

Can't wait to test this in-game. Great work Aces, many thanks for the time and effort!
Fish In The Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-11, 08:06 PM   #3
Madox58
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

I'm Honored to be in a list such as this!!

But I must ask you add one more addition, if you will.

ref

A GREAT friend and one of the Masters of SH3.
There are things in everywhere you went on this Mod that ref was
one of the GREAT Masters in.

Like timetraveller and Sansal?

They no longer visit us but leave a mark that We should all remember.
Old 04-18-11, 08:11 PM   #4
brett25
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 570

a hearty thank you, sir
brett25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-11, 10:11 PM   #5
Victor Schutze
Chief

Downloads: 466

Thank you Aces!

GWX3 feels like Das Boot now!

Alles klar?
Victor Schutze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-11, 01:20 AM   #6
reaper7
sim2reality

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 30

Thank you for such a great addition Aces
Looking forward to trying this later.
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-11, 02:42 AM   #7
Aces
Ace of the Deep

Thanks chaps,

I really hope that you enjoy using it/them, don't forget, the Super Pens mod is VERY memory thirsty and I have to run the 3GB patch with 4GB of RAM and Windows XP SP3 to enable me to run it.

Having said that I do have a lot of mods loaded

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII_GWX\MODS]

LifeBoats&Debris_v4
GWX_DFa-Flag&Pens_2010
FM30_UpDown_final
FM_NewInterior_V1.0
Conning Tower open Hatch TestFMfood
Depthcharge Shake v2.01
Urfischs_ModStrike_Beta1
Waterstream+Exhaust Combi V2.3 for GWX3
New Uboat Guns 1.2
Real Depth Charge
Searchlights_Removed
Torpedo damage Final ver2.0
Foam
Combat Radio Frequency
Flags_enlighten
Pascal_Port_People
Rapt0r's Das Boot Interior
Rapt0r's Instruments V3.5 [Without Red Circle]
Aces' Radio Room Postcards
Rapt0r's Das Boot Skin
Sobers 3D waves
SOF_Scope
TeifeMkI(German)
Officer symbol
Rapt0r's Uniforms V2.0 [Grey]
Subphones
No Medals On Crew [Patch]
GWX 3 Wilhemshafen,St Naz,Schluese and xtra ships V5
Q Ship mod GWX3.0
Derzeitige Tiefe
konrad krumms type 7c
b25_ConningTower_Mid
Kaleun's Cap
Wooden_Lifeboats_Mod_1.1
Destroyers&Corvette
NA
WAC4.1 16k Atmosphere
-63MBinSound
widescreen _GWX3.0
Aces'_Multimod_Fix_v1.3_Johann_add-on
Materials file for Aces' multi-mod v1.3
Hitman_Beta_GUI_GWX3_1.0
Aces' Multimod compatability fix Hitman GUI add on
DD_VisibleMines_V1.0
TheDarkWraith_DC_Water_Disturbance_v4_0_SH3
TheDarkWraith_Ship_Plane_Fire_Damage_v1_4_SH3
Torpedo_HAHD_1024_GWX
Karle's_Crash_Dive_Mod
b25_Louder_Diesels_Louder
Aces' St.Nazaire Super Pens v5 GWX Version
Aces' Super Turms v5 GWX Version

I have added ref to the credits Jeff, great idea and thank you for all your help and support.

I'd just like to say a special thank you to Wreford-Brown who produced an invaluable custom mod for me at very short notice which allows testing of these mods to be accomplished very much faster. As an example, I fired up three successive new campaigns the evening before last to test the mods each time waiting 30-35 minutes only to get a nightime start which was useless for testing purposes so, all told about two hours absolutely wasted and no guarantee that the next day would give me an instant daytime start. By contrast, his mod allows me to load in about 2 minutes flat!!!! and that allows me to dock and try again very quickly so it is worth its weight in gold .

BTW, if you get any cool screenshots of these mods then please post to this thread.

Have fun,

Cheers

Aces

Last edited by Aces; 04-19-11 at 04:56 AM.
Old 04-19-11, 02:55 AM   #8
Myxale
Admiral

Downloads: 70

Is it Christmas? No! Its Aces!
YAAY its release day!

Kudos Maestro!

Myxale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-11, 03:10 AM   #9
Aces
Ace of the Deep

My pleasure mate,

IIRC you run my multi-mod compat mod so just install Super Turms 5 AFTER it and let JSGME overwrite files as required.

All the best

Leigh (Aces)
Old 04-19-11, 03:14 AM   #10
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783

Hi my Friend !

Congrats to a wonderful work and the release !!!

Looks very, very nice !!!!!!

But don´t forget us LSH-Player !!!!! We want to play with your wonderful work too !!!

Is it possible, that you updated your MODs for LSH here:

http://174.123.69.202/~subsimc/radio...d.php?t=174847

and here:

http://174.123.69.202/~subsimc/radio...d.php?t=174290

with the new stuff from this MOD for GWX ?

That would be very great.....!

Best regards,
Magic
Old 04-19-11, 03:48 AM   #11
Aces
Ace of the Deep

Okay my friend, I will have a short break before looking into LSH

I had a thought this morning, how about I do another key combination to display the crew on deck with bearded faces like this so that you can use one or the other?.

Cheers

Aces
Old 04-19-11, 04:13 AM   #12
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces View Post
Okay my friend, I will have a short break before looking into LSH

Cheers

Aces
Sounds very good !

And I would like to test for you the LSH-Version, no problem, please write me an pm when I should test ! But after 02.May, because I´m a few days away from home !

Best regards,
Magic
Old 04-19-11, 04:33 AM   #13
Aces
Ace of the Deep

Okay mate, will do.

Have you noticed?, there's always one dude who wants to look cooler than his mates

Kind regards

Aces
Old 04-19-11, 05:30 AM   #14
Haihappen
Watch

Downloads: 35
Default Happy days are here again!

Pooh - now I know where you've been! Quietly lying on the ground modding turms and pens. Great thx for that new one - and pooh again! Tons of rocks fell from my heart...

Just left St. Naz for the 4th Feindfahrt of U69, means that I have to wait untill return (hopefully) before I can try these new pens and turms. But before I even try - some little questions.

Q1 - watcha mean with "widescreen _GWX3.0"? Is there a widescreen mod out there that I don't know? Gimme gimme!

Q2 - I'm sailing with a 7c2 Turm, your "FM's Turm 7c2 Lightmaps add on" is onboard (installed after your "Multimod compatability fix release v1.3" and with all the "must have"-mods you named in the readme). With my old 7c1 Turm I had the "Turms Your Way" emblem for the U69. But changing to the 7c2 this emblem doesn't show up correct any longer. This might be intended, cuz the emblem was made for a 7c1 turm. Can I do something there "the easy way" or do I have to create a completely new one, fitting to the 7c2?

Q3 - is there still some traffic in the harbour at http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show....php?t=174381? I would understand quite well if you finished posting in your newsthread, cuz there was a lot to do with the new pens and turms. But maybe - if there is a minute or so of spare time left - you can take a look there. Would be a great pleasure to hear from you...

Q4 - are dogs allowed onboard my boat? There will be some salami waiting for him when I return. Maybe he's doing the next turn with us...

Grüsse!
Haihappen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-11, 05:35 AM   #15
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces View Post
Okay mate, will do.

Have you noticed?, there's always one dude who wants to look cooler than his mates

Kind regards

Aces
Aha, the german Folk-Singer "Heino" are aboard....
http://www.diariodeunalemol.com/wp-c...oads/Heino.jpg

...but looks very nice !!!

Best regards,
Magic