Old 10-30-18, 03:25 PM   #76
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^ Maybe, or not.

I take it killing Mohammad Bin Salman will also send a message. Maybe with a bit of torturing beforehand, like dismembering alive?

You know what the Shariah dictates, an eye for an eye.
First and foremost you would need to prove Bin Salman had anything to do with it. Good luck with that.

I think if anything it will be between Erdogan and Salman behind closed doors. I suspect we'll soon see another photo-op of Salman shaking hands. But this time it will be with Erdogan

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-18, 03:27 PM   #77
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

I'd still like to know where the body/parts are

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-18, 03:28 PM   #78
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
First and foremost you would need to prove Bin Salman had anything to do with it. Good luck with that. [...]
I did not mean to wait for an official confession.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ld-north-korea
Maybe another nation.. just saying.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-18, 04:00 PM   #79
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Kill Salman who takes his place? The muslim brotherhood, an army of religious zealots?

Last edited by Rockstar; 10-30-18 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-30-18, 04:20 PM   #80
Catfish

Another 'prince'? There are 15,000 running around in S.A.

edit: Or install Nigel Farage as the new leader. Serves them right

Old 10-30-18, 06:06 PM   #81
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Its a monarchy, kings and queens regardless of the country over which they reign have dealt with challenges to their authority much the same way for thousands of years.

Old 10-31-18, 07:38 AM   #82
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Jamal Khashoggi's fiancee on his murder - BBC News

Old 11-03-18, 08:32 AM   #83
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has for the first time accused the Saudi government directly of murdering journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

"We know that the order to kill Khashoggi came from the highest levels of the Saudi government," he wrote in an article in the Washington Post.

But stressing Turkey's "friendly" ties with Saudi Arabia, he added that he did not believe King Salman was involved.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46077894

Old 11-07-18, 11:56 AM   #84
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
I'd still like to know where the body/parts are
...HE ASKED ACIDLY!
THE LATEST: https://nypost.com/2018/11/06/saudis-allegedly-tampered-with-security-cameras-after-khashoggi-killing/
Quote:
Staff at the Saudi consulate in Turkey where journalist Jamal Khashoggi was murdered last month tried to dismantle the building’s security cameras to cover up evidence of the crime, a report said Tuesday.
The Saudi officials tried to rip out a camera inside the Istanbul consulate on Oct. 2, the day Khashoggi disappeared, and days later tampered with cameras at a police security booth in the building, Al-Jazeera reported, citing Turkish media.
A member of the consulate staff accessed the video system in the police post Oct. 6 and entered a digital code that did not dismantle cameras but prevented access to any videos that could have shown the writer entering the building, the report said.
But Al-Jazeera reported that Turkish police had already retrieved a copy of the video before the staff member tried to lock the system
IMHO: THE SAUDI PROTESTATIONS OF "FULL CO-OPERATION" WITH THE TURKISH AUTHORITIES ARE HIGHLY SUSPECT. THERE SHOULD BE 18 VERY PUBLIC SHARIAH BEHEADINGS FOR MURDER AND THE KING (SALMAN ) NEEDS TO PICK A NEW PRINCE AS HEIR....FROM WHICH HE HAS AN ENDLESS SUPPLY; AS PRINCE MBS 'S POLITICAL WORLD-STAGE CREDIBILITY IS SHOT-TO-RIBBONS.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 11-12-18 at 02:34 PM.
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-18, 06:18 AM   #85
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Fears a SECOND journalist brutally killed after Khashoggi torture.

Quote:
Turki Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Jasser is believed to have been murdered in a Saudi jail last week, after being forcibly detained in March for his supposed connection to a Twitter count outlining numerous abuses committed by the Saudi royal family.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ured-Al-Jasser

Old 11-08-18, 06:25 AM   #86
Catfish

Saudi motto is "come in peace and leave in pieces"

Old 11-08-18, 06:41 AM   #87
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

^

Old 11-12-18, 02:07 PM   #88
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy

Icon13 GOD BLESS THE PRINCE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Saudi motto is "come in peace and leave in pieces"
APPARENTLY IT'S ''WORSHIP THE PRINCE...NO MATTER WHAT! https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/12/opinion/saudi-arabia-mbs-grandmosque-mecca-politics.html
Quote:
In the aftermath of the Jamal Khashoggi murder, the kingdom has exploited the podium of the Grand Mosque in Mecca by using its imams to praise, sanctify and defend the rulers and their actions. the aftermath of the murder of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi, as the world’s accusatory gaze was transfixed on Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the Saudi monarchy has again used the Grand Mosque to defend and deify the crown prince in a manner that makes its legitimacy and control of Mecca and Medina morally troubling like never before. Imam Sudais prayed for God to protect Prince Mohammed against the international conspiracies being woven against him by the enemies of Islam, the malingerers and hypocrites, and concluded that it was the solemn duty of all Muslims to support and obey the king and the faithful crown prince, the protectors and guardians of the holy sites and Islam. The sermons in Mecca and Medina are read from a script, which is approved beforehand by Saudi security forces.
Quote:
Top Saudi intelligence officials close to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman asked a small group of businessmen last year about using private companies to assassinate Iranian enemies of the kingdom, according to three people familiar with the discussions.
MAYHAP A 'SMOKING PISTOL'??: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/11/world/middleeast/saudi-iran-assassinations-mohammed-bin-salman.html
IMHO: THE SAUDI APPLE IS ROTTEN AND A WORM IS ABOUT TO TURN. I'M STILL AWAITING THE PUBLIC BEHEADING OF THE EIGHTEEN WHO TRAVELLED TO THE CONSULATE IN TURKEY...THEY WILL AT LEAST CONVENIENTLY SILENCE THEIR CONNECTION TO THE WAYWARD PRINCE....

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 11-12-18 at 02:18 PM.
Old 11-13-18, 10:50 AM   #89
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Default IT CAME FROM THE TOP

MAYHAP A 'SMOKING PISTOL' INDEED
Quote:
Jamal Khashoggi was assassinated last month, a member of the kill team instructed a superior over the phone to “tell your boss,” believed to be Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia, that the operatives had carried out their mission, according to three people familiar with a recording of Mr. Khashoggi’s killing collected by Turkish intelligence.While the prince was not mentioned by name, American intelligence officials believe “your boss” was a reference to Prince Mohammed. Maher Abdulaziz Mutreb, one of 15 Saudis dispatched to Istanbul to confront Mr. Khashoggi at the Saudi Consulate there, made the phone call and spoke in Arabic, the people said....“A phone call like that is about as close to a smoking gun as you are going to get,” said Bruce O. Riedel, a former C.I.A. officer now at the Brookings Institution. “It is pretty incriminating evidence.”
THANKYOU MR MOUTREB; CASE CLOSED https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/12/world/middleeast/jamal-khashoggi-killing-saudi-arabia.html

Last edited by Aktungbby; 11-13-18 at 12:06 PM.
Old 11-15-18, 07:14 PM   #90
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

Looks like Trump isn't beneath shedding blood to keep on the Saudi's good side over the Khashoggi murder:

To ease Turkish pressure on Saudis over killing, White House weighs expelling Erdogan foe --

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...turkey-n933996

Trump administration's reported effort to 'barter' a US resident to convince Turkey to ramp down Khashoggi probe stuns foreign-policy veterans --

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...tunned-2018-11

Extraditing Erdogan's enemy to Turkey is a 100% death sentence for the guy and is something that, until this administration, was anathema to American values and morals. To barter a human life for political gain is beneath contempt, regardless of how one may feel about the person being bartered. I guess Saudi oil and Trump investments are more important than US moral standing and basic ethics...

<O>