SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Sub/Naval & General Games Discussion
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-16-14, 09:19 PM   #181
TarJak
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 150
Uploads: 8

Yeah yeah, I know zombie thread yadda yadda...

Got myself a situation. Currently playing an Irish dynasty that holds the empire of Alba/Britain, most of the Iberian peninsula and I married the heir to the Byzantine empire.

We had a daughter and a son prior to her ascension so kiddies number 3 & 4 were born in the purple making them the heir of Byzantine but our first son the heir of my empire. Not sure if infanticide will work to get both empires under my dynasty. I don't get to add Son#1 as Despot as I'm not In the seat for Byzantine yet.

The way I see it I can bump off #1 son or both #3 & #4. But stll being in the prime of life mum and dad are likely to have more purple sprogs.

I could also kill off mum as well which should force the succession if #3 & #4 are out of the way.

Anyone have any ideas suggestion thoughts of any kind?
TarJak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-14, 04:45 AM   #182
TarJak
Fleet Admiral

I decided to kill of the first son which was not a bad idea because mum and dad had another 3 kids before mum died. Dad ended up committing suicide to get the success rolling and now I'm trying to sort out the Byzantine mess. Lots of holy wars to do.
Old 01-19-14, 08:38 AM   #183
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Yeah, just watch yourself in Byzantine, they have a nice way of dealing with assassins. I tried getting rid of my aunt, the Empress, who had overthrown me after my father had a rule of about three months before snuffing it of pneumonia, it failed miserably and I was imprisoned, and then released...but not before the guards visited me in the small hours with a pair of scissors, and I don't have any children.
On the up side, when I finally snuff it it should switch over to a more capable character.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-14, 04:08 PM   #184
TarJak
Fleet Admiral

As I bumped off the one who wasn't getting the Byzantine throne it looks like they let me keep having kids. Now playing as number 2 son and taking back my dejure duchies and counties off the mullahs and Mongols.