Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 5
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-26-18, 08:57 AM   #1
Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 324
Uploads: 0
Default U-077 add logo to boat !

As I get back into SH5 once again .. I am currently using WOS mod and on my first patrol and getting destroyer contacts while in en- route to the atlantic air gap operating area .. I wanted to add U-077 logos and take screen shots of the boat leaving port . however that option was not availible.. I Created a logo converting a jpeg image into a DDS format I would like to add to my boat . but I do not wish to wait until I get back into the bunker .. How can I add this captians logo to my boat manually ? Sheez ..I should have never quit using SH% from a time ago . now having to re-learn everything !! Laffin !!

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-18, 12:22 PM   #2
Captain_AJ
Crusty

Downloads: 324
Uploads: 0
Default HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_AJ View Post
As I get back into SH5 once again .. I am currently using WOS mod and on my first patrol and getting destroyer contacts while in en- route to the atlantic air gap operating area .. I wanted to add U-077 logos and take screen shots of the boat leaving port . however that option was not availible.. I Created a logo converting a jpeg image into a DDS format I would like to add to my boat . but I do not wish to wait until I get back into the bunker .. How can I add this captians logo to my boat manually ? Sheez ..I should have never quit using SH% from a time ago . now having to re-learn everything !! Laffin !!
In the bunker and not happy with captains logos presented .. been scouring all my previous post about custom logos on your boat .. Older U-77 had one before and I just cannot remember that entries needed in files to add the U-77 custom logo what path is the equipment upgrades for all U-boats?? look at this older one depicted in previous install of SH5 !!!

Captain_AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-18, 06:21 AM   #3
Akula4745
Convicted Ship Killer

Location: Just out of sight... plotting your course and speed
Downloads: 371
Uploads: 1

You could always try using the "A Fistful of Emblems" mod and manually adding your logo if it is not already included. http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=4797

Happy hunting!

"If you sit by the river long enough... the body of your enemy will float by -- SunTzu"
Akula4745 is offline   Reply With Quote