SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Current crop of subsims & naval games > COLD WATERS
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-25-18, 03:14 PM   #1
Lonny007
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 982
Uploads: 0
Default Cold Waters has made the most FUN modern Sub War Sim to Date!

Wow having way more fun playing Cold Waters then I ever had with Sub Command and Dangerous Waters, I like how the sonar and crew are done and more accurate info of where torpedoes are at in relationship to your sub makes torpedo evasion much more funnier and exciting to me then the other sub games that I have played before, LOTS of other things in game are done very well! Plus The Beautiful Modern Video Graphics, Explosions etc seems to All make for a much more funnier sub warfare experience to me now then previous modern sub games I have played. I like the way Killerfiah made the Campaigns and the ability to go where i choose in the Big World Map very nicely done! Have not spent a whole lot of time playing yet but so far very impressed with Cold Waters and Having lots of fun the most important part is the fun factor to me and they have done a GREAT JOB with this Sub Warfare Game! Anyone that thinks Sub Warfare looks fun but has been disappointed in the past of the fun factor with other sub warfare games you should give Cold Waters a try i think you will be pleasantly surprised!

Londog!
Lonny007 is offline   Reply With Quote