Old 04-22-18, 06:24 PM   #1081
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
em2nought should be the (SOS) Secretary of State
I'd promise not to do anything Bolton would do.
Old 04-22-18, 07:16 PM   #1082
Delgard
Skipper

Downloads: 48

Having a good National Security Advisor to join the National Security Council is very important. The SECDef and SECState also bring much to the table.

The NSC seems to have its hands full with all the problems in the world that affect the U.S. The problems have been clearly growing over the years. Better communication will, hopefully, come about.

Dealing with these problems has become expensive in both monies and our citizens.
Delgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-18, 05:57 AM   #1083
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Historic day
https://www.joe.ie/news/kim-jong-un-south-korea-623917

I would have liked it even better if The Rock had jumped out from behind a bush and beat the hell outta Kim Un

Is it possible this could actually lead somewhere...? For the North Korean people's sake, I hope so.
Old 04-27-18, 06:37 AM   #1084
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

I sat up most of the night watching it live and without wishing to appear to be overly cynical I can't help thinking to myself that this could be one of the biggest political con jobs for decades.

If Kim Jong-un gives up everything he has achieved despite the human sacrifices he has forced on his people during the whole sad process, I can see his military seeing that as a sign of weakness and bringing about change at the top.

China must have given some serious guarantees around security and protection to him.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-18, 09:33 AM   #1085
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

They sure looked like they were happy to me ...

Now for Trump and Kim to smile four or five weeks from now. Memorial Day weekend sounds about right.

Boeing should give Kim a Boeing 777 for a peace treaty present so he can travel in style.

Someone is praying (seeking God's perfect will)

North Korea doesn't even believe in God, but a whole lot of people in South Korea do.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-18, 09:43 AM   #1086
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

I think when Fatboy went to China he got his marching orders. Almost overnight it goes from hermit kingdom to international kumbaya moment. Promoting peace and prosperity on the Korean peninsula. Im wary of all this.

The benefit goes to China. Like I said earlier they are attempting to win the peninsula and region without firing a shot.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-27-18 at 12:11 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-18, 10:27 AM   #1087
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default THE REAL REASON 4 PEACEFUL OVERTURES

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-korea-nuclear-test-site-mantapsan-mountain-collapse-unusable-kim-jong-un/ THE REAL REASON KIM APPEARS SO REASONABLE ....FOR THE MOMENT....
Quote:
The data in the latest Chinese study was collected following the most powerful of North Korea's six nuclear device tests on Sept. 3, which is believed to have triggered four earthquakes over the following weeks.
The University of Science and Technology of China paper, said the first of those earthquakes, which occurred 8 ½ minutes after the explosion, was "an onsite collapse toward the nuclear test center," while those that followed were an "earthquake swarm" in similar locations.
"In view of the research finding that the North Korea nuclear test site at Mantapsan has collapsed, it is necessary to continue to monitor any leakage of radioactive materials that may have been caused by the collapse,"

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-18, 12:10 PM   #1088
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Good find Aktungbby ^
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-18, 01:32 PM   #1089
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy

Icon12 ATTN: ONKEL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Historic day

I would have liked it even better if The Rock had jumped out from behind a bush and beat the hell outta Kim Un
GADZOOKS!!! THIS WAS ALREADY DISCUSSED IN YOUR FAVORITE THREAD http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2270386&postcount=844 NO NEED FOR 'THE ROCK' ; WE BILGERATS ALREADY HAVE OUR INSIDE MAN-DENNIS RODMAN: : NO WONDER THE KOREAN SPAMMERS SHELLACKED US AWHILE BACK:PURE VENGEANCE!
HOWEVER IF HE PROVES TO BE SINCERE, WE SHOULD GRANT HIM HONORARY MEMBERSHIP IN ...

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 04-27-18 at 04:34 PM.
Old 04-27-18, 02:04 PM   #1090
Delgard
Skipper

Downloads: 48

Rocketboy, I noticed that, too. Obviously, previous actions put caution into consideration. I also saw some talk of NK getting into dire straits financially.

The economics, military and sanctions all have taken a toll. I think the U.S. hardliners have moved NK into a corner and China said no to a bailout. China also wants stability on the pennisula.

I hope SK is talking relief and unification pending a secure and isolated retirement for KJU.

I hope Trump keeps a hard line with Japan, SK, and China's support.

Obviously, those same countries need to assume responsibility for NK's problems.
Delgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-18, 02:36 PM   #1091
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

It could be combination of several things that have made KJU talkable

Where the lasted comment from Aktungbby could be one of them

I hope it will bring freedom and prosperity to the North Korean people.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-18, 02:46 PM   #1092
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Kim did not say "denuclearization" himself, not a single time. Its always the others saying it - those who want him to say it, that is. But he didn't. Its like a parrot trying to make his human owner talk what the parrot wants.

Its not the first time that NK and SK are at this point, and things look rosy and promising. See what has come of it.

Words are cheap, symbolic acts are just symbolic acts - dust and shadow. I believe in the better new world when I see it being there.

Mind you, the man everybody now is applauding and wants to sign treaties with, is a murderer, torturer and warmongerer, who lets his people starve and suffer, and abuses millions of innocent people mentally and physically. And one wants to trust such a wicked man all of a sudden?

Sounds like a hopeless case of chamberlainitis major to me.

Go ahead, for heavens sake, if you think that is what you must. But never let Kim's head shift out of your reticle's centre - not even for one second.
Old 04-27-18, 03:03 PM   #1093
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

P.S. Recently there was a "secret" visit by a "highranking American official" in North Korea. One wonders what it was that the Donald thought he wanted to tell Kim. I doubt he threatened war on him, more likely that he offered him a deal, great dealmaker that the Donald praises himself as. Watch out, America, you might find out later on that you do not like the terms and conditions of this deal, if it exists. Its never a good idea to leave longterm planning to somebody with the attention span of how long it takes to fire a tweet, and with the education level of a talking cactus.
Old 04-27-18, 03:20 PM   #1094
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYBIRD
Watch out, America, you might find out later on that you do not like the terms and conditions of this deal, if it exists.
WELL WITH THE DONALD CONSIDERING BACKING OUT OF THE IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL-FOR PRACTISE!!??- I'M NOT TOO WORRIED ABOUT IT....YET!

Old 04-28-18, 05:45 AM   #1095
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Its never a good idea to leave longterm planning to somebody with the attention span of how long it takes to fire a tweet, and with the education level of a talking cactus.
I take it you're not a fan then?

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
korea, north korea