Found the conspiracy theorist!
Dowly's new title should be, "Catcher of the Wise"
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-18, 12:34 PM   #62
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

IF TRUMP TWEETED ''WORST COVER UP'', THIS IS THE WORST PHOTO OP OF KASHOGGI'S ELDEST SON BEING FORCED TO SHAKE HANDS WITH HIS FATHER'S MURDERER(S) IE: THE KING AND THE PRINCE.... (BE GOOD OR WE'LL DO U 2??!! ) KASHOGGI JR. DOES NOT LOOK HAPPY..... https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/saudi-king-and-crown-prince-meet-with-family-of-jamal-khashoggi_us_5bcf37f8e4b0d38b587c8e54

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-18, 07:07 AM   #63
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Journalist Jamal Khashoggi's murder was "premeditated", Saudi Arabia's public prosecutor been quoted as saying by Saudi state media.
Quote:
Saudi Arabia's latest announcement follows US media reports that CIA director Gina Haspel has heard audio recordings believed to capture the journalist's murder.
Quote:
Lurid details from the recordings have been steadily leaked to the Turkish media - screams, torture, dismemberment of the body: proof, Ankara says, of the meticulously planned operation.

That has now been corroborated by the Saudi prosecutor, who says he believes - based on evidence provided by Turkey - that the murder was premeditated.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-45979507

Piece by piece the evidence is now coming out.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-18, 07:43 AM   #64
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ i tried not to use words like those in your last sentence

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-18, 08:01 AM   #65
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

^ One piece at a time then

Old 10-25-18, 10:10 AM   #66
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-45979507

Piece by piece the evidence is now coming out.
JEEZE! AND HERE I'VE TRIED TO AVOID STATING THAT POOR JAMAL IS 'A MAN OF MANY PARTS'....AND MY MODERATOR BEATS ME TO IT! THE TURKS BIT BY BIT RELEASE OF INFORMATION HAS BEEN DESCRIBED AS ''TURNING ON THE 'DRIP DRIP'' IE: EVERY TIME THE SAUDIS DENY....ANOTHER PIECE OF CONTRDICTORY INFO APPEARS TO CATCH THEM IN THE OFFICIAL LIE; A VERY WEARING AND SUCCESSFUL TACTIC. I note that the guard in my post #62 is taking no chance with Mr Kashoggi Jr-note hand on gun...but perhaps only I would notice these ...details

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 10-25-18 at 10:25 AM.
Old 10-25-18, 11:23 AM   #67
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
I note that the guard in my post #62 is taking no chance with Mr Kashoggi Jr-note hand on gun...but perhaps only I would notice these ...details
That's a good picture

You better be careful Aktungbby ... your now on their list to be next

or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-18, 11:42 AM   #68
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
That's a good picture

You better be careful Aktungbby ... your now on their list to be next

REST ASSURED; I WOULD LOWER THEIR 'PROPHET MARGIN'; INSHALLAH BBY!
BUT NOT TO WORRY; THE COMPANY I REPRESENT SIX DAYS AND NIGHTS A WEEK- MY FOUTH CONTRACT IN 15 YEARS- IS OWNED BY AN EGYPTIAN IMMIGRANT AND A LOT OF THE 200+ GUYS I GUARD ARE MOSLEM ESCAPEES FROM THIRD-WORLD EVERYWHERE ELSE....

Old 10-26-18, 06:17 AM   #69
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

It would appear the travel ban has been lifted.

Quote:
The eldest son of the murdered Saudi journalist, Jamal Khashoggi, has arrived in the US from Saudi Arabia along with his family.

Salah Khashoggi had previously been barred from leaving Saudi Arabia because of his father's criticism of the country's leadership.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45988533

Old 10-26-18, 06:34 AM   #70
Catfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
It would appear the travel ban has been lifted. [...]

If he has inherited any brain from his father he will stay in the US, and never visit a Saudi embassy.

Old 10-26-18, 10:06 AM   #71
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
If he has inherited any brain from his father he will stay in the US, and never visit a Saudi embassy.
Too bleedin true!!

Old 10-29-18, 05:17 PM   #72
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Default THE PLOT THICKENS....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1037378/Khashoggi-murder-news-saudi-arabia-chemical-weapons-use
Quote:
MURDERED journalist Jamal Khashoggi was about to disclose details of Saudi Arabia’s use of chemical weapons in Yemen, sources close to him said last night. The revelations come as separate intelligence sources disclosed that Britain had first been made aware of a plot a full three weeks before he walked into the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.
Intercepts by GCHQ of internal communications by the kingdom’s General Intelligence Directorate revealed orders by a “member of the royal circle” to abduct the troublesome journalist and take him back to Saudi Arabia.
The orders, intelligence sources say, did not emanate directly from de facto ruler Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman, and it is not known if he was aware of them.
Though they commanded that Khashoggi should be abducted and taken back to Riyadh, they “left the door open” for other actions should the journalist prove to be troublesome, sources said.

Old 10-29-18, 06:07 PM   #73
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Im not sure if J.K.'s death had anything to do with threatening to announce the Saudis use of phosphorus in Yemen. I think J.K.'s ties with Erdogan and the Muslim Brotherhood put his life in jeopardy. Now it's been said Khashoggi and the Muslim Brotherhood are all about freedom and democracy but on the assumption that everyone who votes, votes for the Muslim Brotherhood and political Islam. I think the Brotherhoods increasing desire for greater influence in Saudi politics has recently been seen as a direct threat to the Saudi Monarchy. Killing J.K. sent a message and silenced any immediate ideas of them gaining power and influence in the Kingdom. Then again maybe not.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 10-29-18 at 08:37 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-18, 03:50 AM   #74
Catfish

^ Maybe, or not.

I take it killing Mohammad Bin Salman will also send a message. Maybe with a bit of torturing beforehand, like dismembering alive?

You know what the Shariah dictates, an eye for an eye.

Last edited by Catfish; 10-30-18 at 05:21 AM.
Old 10-30-18, 11:44 AM   #75
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Default THE NATURE OF FREE SPEECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^ Maybe, or not.

I take it killing Mohammad Bin Salman will also send a message. Maybe with a bit of torturing beforehand, like dismembering alive?

You know what the Shariah dictates, an eye for an eye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
THE ONLY WAY OUT FOR THE TWO-FACED PRINCE IS TO SHIP THE 15 AGENTS BACK TO TURKEY FOR ADJUDICATION...OTHERWISE HIS PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY IS....CAMEL DUNG
https://www.businessinsider.com/erdogan-wants-khashoggi-saudi-killers-tried-in-turkey-2018-10 HEY PRESIDENT ERDOGAN READS MY POSTS! I WONDER IF HE THINKS I'M ''TALKIN' TURKEY':
https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/talk+turkey
Quote:
Turkey's president suggested Tuesday that he might formally ask for the extradition of the 18 men Saudi Arabia is holding responsible for the killing of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi....In his Tuesday speech, Erdogan added that he would use Shariah, international law, and Saudi law, as well as the help of the Saudi king, to get to the bottom of Khashoggi's death.
NATURALLY ONE WONDERS IF HIS GOVERNMENT WILL BE KINDER TO TURKISH JOURNALISTS NOW THAT HIS DICTATORSHIP HAS STOOD FORTH SO PROMINANANTLY FOR JAMAL K. IT DOESN'T DO TO APPEAR TWO-FACED ON THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE; THAT WOULD BE HYPOCRASY... IE: NOT 'TALKIN TURKEY'