Click here to access the Tanksim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Tanksim.com

Old 01-20-10, 08:33 PM   #1
ddw867
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default T34 vs Tiger newbie questions...

Hello new to the forum and just got T34 vs Tiger and love it but am kinda confused about mods. I donated to the ZeeWolf project in the hopes it provides more missions and playable tanks, that's what i'm looking for basically. Are there other mods that provide more to the game that i'm missing? Not sure where to look. Thanks!

Old 01-20-10, 10:01 PM   #2
Capt. Shark Bait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 3

nope, nothing else except this: http://www.filefront.com/15223135/ZW_Mods.zip it's a bit of a preview and balances everything out so the russians are overpowering when playing the German side

Corsair Vengeance M70; ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z; FX 8350; Asus 7870; Samsung SyncMaster 2243SWX; coolmax CUG950B 950w psu; 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3; Corsair M4 SSD 128GB, WD 1TB; x18 DVR212D; 7SP1
Capt. Shark Bait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-10, 02:13 AM   #3
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Default Tvs T mods

The only Pre ZW mod for T vs T I know about is the T34/76 one made mostly for MP but that also modified the first Soviet single mission replacing the T34/85 by a T34/76( one has to be a masochist to do that...). You can find it on the Tanksim.ru download site. I never tried it personally.Other mods are MMP3, MMP4, MMP5 made by MP modders and tweaking the game to give the Tiger a faster reload rate and a slower one for the T34/85 as per historical data. I downloaded both because although I don't play MP the change apply to SP missions as well. They are a welcome change to the original game which aimed to balance the odds.You can also find the same download on the tanksim.ru site( you can translate downlaods and instructions into English).
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote