SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters > DW Mod Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-19-17, 02:54 PM   #1546
tAKticool47
Mate

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Fair enough

Thank you very much sir, appreciate the response and info

I have asked once or twice in various threads but never got a straight answer- so let me ask you this- I realize there is not a "newer version" or successor to Dangerous Waters, but is there another comparable modern naval sim? Other than Cold Waters, which just doesn't seem to be what I am looking for.

To be honest , 688i was my favorite but DW is basically just a much more better, newer, upgraded version of 688i.... but I really yearn to play some platforms that are in DW but not playable, like an Arleigh Burke or Tico or even maybe an Aircraft Carrier (it would be cool to be the 'captain' of the carrier, even if you didn't fly the planes, you could control them and their orders and control the ship etc.)

Anyway thanks again
tAKticool47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-17, 03:19 PM   #1547
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 56

It almost sounds like you're looking for Jane's Fleet Command. Try searching for that title on YouTube, I know there were some videos covering it (early Jive Turkey?).
JFC is old school, I'm not sure if it was released before or after 688i and I've never played it but it looks like its the traditional 688i user interface but with more of a "top down" view (JFC looks to me like its more about strategy than eye candy but it does run in real time).

I know I've seen it bundled with other Jane's/Sonalyst titles on Amazon or else check Steam or GOG.
ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-17, 03:09 PM   #1548
ET2SN
ET2/SS

For the RA crew on the new "combo patch" for 1.43.

I look inside the package and find that Sicilian Wedding has been updated.
Old 11-19-17, 01:19 PM   #1549
Barleyman
Gunner

Downloads: 3

Is there any summary of changes in the mod? I know there's the weapon platform manual. I presume there are also sensor changes and the like. e.g. do we get TB-23 for 688i etc? Yes we do but short of going through USN database for 3ach platform..

Last edited by Barleyman; 11-19-17 at 02:54 PM.
Barleyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 06:12 PM   #1550
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 6

Sure

Release Full DWX Version Pack 1.43 -FINAL CUT-

Non Commercial,Unofficial, ADD-ON TO GAME "DANGEROUS WATERS" OF THE MANUFACTURER "SONALYSTS" Inc.

Requirements:

Game version - 1.04 build 378.
Language - ONLY ENGLISH VERSION ( Or Any National Language Localization Patched ENGLISH v 1.04 ).
Free Space: It is desirable 1 Gb on Your hard Disk.

This add-on be tested and installing at OS MS Windows-XP Sp3, Windows7 64, Windows 8 [with special video support file]

MOD PREVIEW:

This ADDITION made specially for improvement of REALNESS and expanding the potential the -DW- game.
Concept assumes SIM of authentic behaviour.
We simply have tried to make it by more plausible. As far as it was allowed [As the game is the completed program and is not friendly for modable.]...

We do not make countless and useless platforms.
We're doing the right job, for those that are presented.

The database is edited specially.
As the hard coded physics of game works incorrectly, some inputs in a database were specially edited.
That that you see in a Database - not mistakes.
For example - if you will put real weight of the helicopter in 3-4 tons,
then the helicopter will not be long to fly - he will fall in water. (Or SLBM Missile with real weight of 80.0 tons )
It is simply surprising - having the real characteristics unit in a Data Base -
you receive a disabled platform or weapon. (I think some guy from SCS has made
the is very dirty own job.)

Some mathematical formulas were thoroughly rewritten for correct work - concerning
acoustic conditions of operation, cavitations profiles, etc.

Many types of weapons, actually modelled as REAL operating conditions, such as MK 60 CAPTOR, Torpedoes APR, MK 48 ADCAP, and many other.

Some basic statistics: DW Stock DWX -Reinforce Alert- 1.43

No. of Classes 305 1013
No. of Objects 493 1621
No. of Platforms 1470 4030
No. of Countries 18 49
No. of Sensors 346 1675
No. of Doctrines 48 218

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Add-On Contents Driveable Units:
1. 637 STURGEON SSN /U.S/
2. 637 STURGEON Long SSN /U.S/
3. 688 LOS ANGELES FLT-I SSN /U.S/
4. 688 LOS ANGELES FLT-II SSN /U.S/
5. 688 Improved LOS ANGELES FLT-III SSN /U.S/
6. 21 SEAWOLF SSN /U.S/
7. 23 SEAWOLF SSN (Long Mod) /U.S/
8. 774 VIRGINIA SSN /U.S/
9. OHIO SSBN /U.S/
10. O.H.Perry FFG /U.S/
11. MH-60R Seahawk /U.S/
12. P-3 Orion (MP) /U.S/
13. 971 AKULA-I SSN /Rus/
14. 971U AKULA-I IMPROVED SSN /Rus/
15. 971U Mod AKULA-II SSN /Rus/
16. 971UM AKULA-III SSN /Rus/
17. 877 KILO SS /Rus/
18. 877V KILO Alrosa SS /Rus/
19. 636 KILO IMPROVED SS /Rus/
20. 677 LADA SSK /Rus/
21. 705 ALFA SSN /Rus/
22. 671 VICTOR-I SSN /Rus/
23. 671RT VICTOR-II SSN /Rus/
24. 671RTM VICTOR-III SSN /Rus/
25. 949A OSCAR-II SSGN /Rus/
26. 667BDRM DELTA IV SSBN /Rus/
27. 941U TYPHOON Mod SSBN /Rus/
28. 941 TYPHOON SSBN /Rus/
29. Red October SSBN /Rus/ [Fantasy Unit]
30. 955 BOREY SSBN /Rus/
31. UDALOY DDG /Rus/
32. KA-27 Helix /Rus/
33. Tu-142 Bear MP /Rus/
34. 877 KILO SS /China/
35. 636 KILO IMPROVED SS /China/
36. 636 KILO IMPROVED CLUB SS /China/
37. TRAFALGAR SSN /U.K/
38. TRENCHANT SSN /U.K/
39. TYPE 212A SSK /Italy/
40. TYPE 212 SSK /Germany/
41. HARUSHIO SS /Japan/
42. COLLINS SS /Australia/
43. 877 KILO SS /Iran/
44. RUBIS SSN /France/
45. AMETHYSTE SSN /France/
46. SUFFREN SSN /France/
47. GHOST SSK /Civilian/ [Fantasy Unit]
48. Atlantic Mk 3 /France/
49. Atlantic Mk 3 /Italy/
50. Atlantic Mk 3 /Germany/
51. S-3B Viking /U.S.A/
52. IL-38 May /Rus/
53. Type 093 SSN /China/
54. 585 SKIPJACK SSN /U.S/
55. 685 Mike SSN /Rus/
** - SONALYSTS Manufacturer malignant not support this application

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Installation Steps

I recommend to install it on the "clean" version 1.04 - without any other mods [even RA any previous version].

For installation and correct work of this addition, precisely follow my recommendations.

1. Install -Dangerous Waters- game.

2. Install Patch v 1.04

3. Placed unrar this add-on ['RA_OPFOR_DWX1_43' Folder Name and 'Install_RA_OPFOR_DWX1_43' BAT file ] at root directory Your game [ C:\...\Dangerous Waters ]

4. Launch Install_RA_OPFOR_DWX1_43.bat file for install pack.

NOTE:

* - Install_RA_OPFOR_DWX1_43.bat file and 'RA_OPFOR_DWX1_43' Folder must located precisely in some place as DangerousWaters.exe file

Reinstallation Conditions
Reinstallation: Is possible only on the original version of game - if at You this was already established addition, for reinstall, it is required completely to remove game and to make repeated installation of original game with a patch 104.
Before repeated installation of addition - after removal of game - remove the manually stayed files and folders from this addition/It is necessary to clear a folder of interfaces!/.
Only after that the addition - Reinforce Alert - will be efficient.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++
== HOW CREATE COMPATIBILITY -RA- Mod WITH OTHER VERSIONS ==
JGSME COMPATIBLE MANUAL /By -Goldorak-/:
Actually you can make DWX jsgme compatibile but it is not automatic.
First you have to install DWX over DW 1.04 with no other mods.
Then you backup the DW directory with DWX version, put it somewhere on your disk.
Deinstall DW. (after removal of game - remove the manually stayed files and folders from this addition)
Reinstall DW 1.04.
Install Jsgme and lwami ( or other mod or default version SCS ). Now inside the directory of DW you'll find the mods folder. First disable all mods compatible with jsgme.
Then take the backup DW which had DWX installed and copy it inside the mod folder.
Finally you can activate or deactive DWX, or LwAmi ( or deafault SCS version ) normally.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++

Check Up Included Info Files /Manual Folder - After installation will be in a folder Manual/:
RA_Sonar_Profiles.htm
RA_Weapon_Info_rev38.pdf

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some types of the weapon is significant the algorithm of behaviour is advanced - it gives enhanced use of weapons, depending on ambient conditions - the presence of the layer, bottom depth, etc. etc..
We urgently recommend to read a manual to the weapon from the very beginning.
Some options are described only in one place - for example, option of recognition CM and option ReAttack, is only in the description of a torpedo MK 48 ADCAP, in other torpedoes we any more do not duplicate twice - as it works.
Assigned Subrocs of torpedos in various modes of search, Assign waypoints for TLAM of missiles, etc etc...
Now are available 2 TIW of the separate message - for a torpedo and for a missile of undersea launched.
TIW (torpedo in the water) the message for a torpedo - distance is reduced. Now player can earlier find out a torpedo, than the message TIW comes. TIW for a torpedo will act is last boundary of the warning inform.
The new message - " Undersea Missile Launch " - can comes on significant distances.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Some info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_33 version).
* - The stability was increased - in single and network game.
* - DSRV recover has been fixed
* - The doctrines were checked precisely up and bugs are eliminated finally.
* - DataBase was corrected.
* - Some sound defects has been fixed.
* - Some bugs of interfaces the player were removed.
* - Bug when platform with non 100% damage go to bottom, has been removed.
* - Removed the hardcoded bug when the radar spontaneously itself switch on, when the option EMCON is disabled, and the enemy counterdetected.
* - Torpedo lost Target in attack phase has been removed.
* - Autocrew for sonobuoys stations russian platforms repaired.
* - TLAMs missile work has been improved.
* - Uncorrect classification bug fixed.
* - Missile smoke trails has been reduced.
* - Active sonars on subs has been improved.The echo-answer (cue), now is synchronized with a target mark on the sonar display.
* - AI submarines are able to launch missile with the same depth as players. For example Stallion SS-N-16, depth launch increase to 150 meters, the missiles Series SS-N-27 with a depth launch of 100 meters, etc.
* - The information in Player LOG will be saved now constantly - with what platform by what weapon has killed the player.
* - For missiles SS-N-27 Sizzler SSM (Club), the additional mode is stipulated, in which missile can to carry out cruise on a crookedly linear route (similar TASM waypoints plan).
Allowed for Akula SSN and Chinese Kilo Imr Club SS Class.(Russian Kilos this option not support)
* - At submarines useless parameter SNR on broadband sonars was removed. Now this window is named as DTA (Depth Of Towed Array) - that shows the present depth of Towed Array gauge.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When playing MULTI-STATION mode, station shipcontrol and station sonars should be assigned on control ONE player. Otherwise, the depth of the towed sonar will not be shown (static value of 0 meters/feet be show), also the sound for broadband sonar will not be involved.
* - Bug of Ship radars unable to select of the small-size of the missiles - is eliminated. However, on controllable the helicopter and plane it is recommended to the player to use a mode an auto command for small-size targets.It can not show graphically mark on the display of a radar, however auto command is capable to pull this contact.
* - WakeHoming torpedo hardcoded bug has been removed - the torpedo now is capable to work against surface platforms with which the player control.
* - AI ASW planes behavior has been improved. (Relatively Sonobuoy Search Tactic - altitude dropping sonobuoys was increased. 100-200 feets and 165 kts give good behavior sonobuoy search).
* - And there are a lot of other insignificant (but nasty) defects has been corrected.
* - RBU Weapons new mechanics assembled (hardcoded fix)
* - Size Ice kiels has been increased.
* - Now torpedoes and subs, damaged an collision with ice kiels.
* - Bug with underwater invisible objects for HF sonars has been fixed.
** - Launchers ROF (Rate Of Fire), now corresponding with Database values ROF.
Ability to launch more than 6 SSM of missiles in one minute. (In the original of game all AI platforms launchers have same ROF - 1 missile per 10 seconds, even VLS)
( Recomended set parameter "SalvoLimit" in DangerousWaters.INI file to value 16,instead 8.)
** - Missile Doctrines fixed (for variable cruise altitudes soviet missiles).
** - Towed Array depth option,switch-off for Multistation game - for prevent CTD.
** - The bug is eliminated when launch missiles from 13-16 VLS there is no voice sound message.
** - Thermal Layer now has effect an torpedo search ability.
** - Kilos SSN: Range transit under electromotor has been increased.
** - Kilos SSN: Fixed a hardcoded bug, where snorkel broken but can still be controlled from the dropdown menu.
** - The helicopters [MH-60 and KA-27] - operative ranges are extended to 50 miles (vs 20 nmi default for 300 feet op. altitude). The steady communication is guaranteed.
** - Active Sonar ranges of "UDALOY", extended up to 36 Km.

It changes mechanics Sim - action of the weapon and platforms, are adhered to real time.
If the torpedo or platform will lose target - she will execute the real answer to a case.
The original version of game, assumes that the weapon works as the trigger - if the target detected, weapon kill this target.
In original game mechanics, missile and torpedoes, always kill LAST found out target, but not depending of large on the size of the signature.
RA does works of the torpedo and missile weapon in real time - any triggers were excluded.
It makes realistic behaviour weapon very accurate and exact.
================================================== ===
$$$$$$$$
Some info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_34 version).
* - Is corrected bug when the player O.H.Perry or Udaloy, does not receive the message acoustics about launch of a missile from under water.
* - some sound signatures has been fixed.
* - Added a 'Ghost' SSK subwreck model.
* - Fixed the lack of reference information about the torpedoes on the screen -Loadouts- .
* - The noise opening of hatchs was increased - in network game, it is possible to see on sonar when the player will open torpedo or missiles hatchs (depending of range).
* - Fixed a LINK 11 bug, When the script does not turn off the supply of new contacts on a navigation map in case of breakage due.
LINK 11, now can be "switched on" and "switched off" from the orders menu [SHIP, HELO and PLANE platforms]
IMPORTANT NOTE: LINK 11 (receiver) now default set in "OFF" Position. When You begin mission, visit LINK 11 (in orders menu) and then push option "Receiver ON".
* - Damages Radiomast by Script on Type 212, Collins and Harushio has been fixed.
* - Subrock default bug has been removed - when the player on submarine #1, a shoot to player on submarine #2. And if player submarine #2, make surfaced, subrock that
still fly in the air, is removed from the mission. (Hardcoded fix)
$$$$$$$$
Some info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_35 version).
* - Added Controllable Atlantic Mk 3 /France/Italy/Germany/
* - Fixed bug when message "Vampire inbound, bearing xxx." no received if AUTOCREW option in "switch off" position at Bridge Station.
* - Fixed bug when abandoned the mission with the switch-on diesels Kilo, other subs (with a nuclear engine) in the next mission, does not have a engine sound.
$$$$$$$$
Some info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_36 version).
* - Fixed Quick Mission in ASUW mode bug (CTD) with Controllable Atlantic Mk 3 /France/Italy/Germany/
* - AI Subrocs snaphots vs sudden torpedo attack - reduced exact aiming.
* - IR station bug removed for multistation mode (Aviation interfaces).
* - Sound profiles has been fixed for Borey,Typhoons and Red October.
* - Argentinean A-4M Skyhawk or Veinticinco De Mayo CV in mission causes game crash bug removed.
* - Controllable Ships - noise profiles has been increased.
* - Controllable Ships - towed arrays sensitivity has been improved.
* - An Submarines, SailBridge sound bug has been fixed.
* - KA-27: Ammo quantity reduced to 500.
* - For best informations, LINK 11 switch labels fixed to "Receiver Is ON" and "Receiver Is OFF".
* - Kilo Improved Club Added to Vietnam.
* - Gepard 3.9 FFH Frigate Added to Vietnam. (KA-27 Helix onboard carried)
* - Molniya PT (ASW primary) has been added to Vietnam.
* - Pauk-II Class added To Vietnam.
* - AS 332F ASW Helicopter Added to Indonesia.
* - Sigma 9113 FFL Corvette added to Indonesia. (Helo pad for AS 332F ASW Helicopter)
* - Sigma 10514 FFH Frigate added to Indonesia. (AS 332F in Hangar Onboard carried)
* - Project 11661K (Dagestan) Frigate Added to Russia (KA-27 Helix Onboard).
* - AS 15TT ASM, MICA SAM missiles has been added.
* - Akulas: for player speed launch underwater missile increased to 15 kts.
* - Some new pictures added to USNI section.
* - SS-N-16 Stallion 3D model fixed.
* - VA-111 Shkval: Mad Sensor sensitivity has been increased. Mines and CM's now influence at Shkval vitality.
* - OSA-I; OSA-II bug with difficulties in classifications has been fixed.
* - USNI reference: added information about loadout weapon for controllable platform (OwnShip Section)
* - S-3 Viking Controllable Added.
* - GBU-31 JDAM Added to VIKING User Loadout.
* - SAM Guided Missiles work has been improved.
* - Laser Finger station on submarines - vertical view angles were increased.
* - Flying time was corrected for P-3 (14,5 hours max)
* - Flying time for aviation has been fixed to average value.
* - Based 688 LA FireControl Station: Label preset for search pattern mode fixed to "Direct" move, instead "Snake".
* - Training Facility Object: added Portable SAM defence ability.
* - Mk 84 GP Bomb, Skyflash AAM, ALARM ARM, X-38ME ASM, AIM-7M Sparrow AAM Missiles Added.
* - X-59MK ASM missile added,
* - Luhai DDGHM: Removed Mk 46 Torpedo.
* - Loadouts planes and helos remastered, weapons now fully visible at wings pylons in 3D window with truth mode.
* - Radar on TU-142: Scale set to 175 Nm Range, color sweep changed to GREEN.
* - HARPOON User Air Launched: sensor fix to Active Radar instead previous IR.
* - For OS Windows 7, "Torpedo In The Water!" bug message [too long range] has been removed.
* - Yankee SSBN added
* - SS-N-6 SERB SLBM has been added.
* - fix initial bug,when the AI gun fires in the opposite direction of the incoming missiles.
* - fix initial bug,when the SM-1 ER User missile launch in the opposite direction of the incoming missiles.
* - Radars and Fire Control Radars: Set to unique altitude position on platform, set unique azimuth beams impulse.
* - Fire Control Radars: work only an illuminate target. After destroying target, FCRadars now switch off.
* - Planes: Radar Signature values has been increased.
* - User Guns has been fixed.
* - Replace clouds texture.
* - MSHM rocket-mine added.
$$$$$$$$
Some info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_37 version).
[ * - Hardcoded fix ]
1. - Airstrip has been fixed for driveable S-3 Viking successful landing.
2 - USNI data added picture Communication Center.
3 - USNI DATA: TU-142 Bear new photo added.
4 - S-3 Viking dll files fixed. *
5 - SUB SSP stations: Sound propagation fixed to meters per second instead feet per second at SUB with metric system. *
6 - Akula-2 Improved: Missiles names at weaponloadout and Fire Control station changed to "Sizzler" instead 3M-54e1 ASCM and ALFA ASM instead 3M-51 ALFA.
7 - Depth of communication has been fixed - now the AI submarine can not get new contacts when they are below Comms depth. *
8 - Variable Communication Depth use: Radiomasts, Floating wires, ELF comms. *
9 - AI Ship will now attack the AI Ship targets,that a player promoted by LINK 11 communication. *
10 - AI Sub: will now attack the AI Ship and AI SUB targets,that a player promoted by LINK 11 communication. *
11 - AI Plane: will now attack the AI Ship and AI SUB targets,that a player promoted by LINK 11 communication. *
Note About Communication: If another Ownside sub is player driven, you both must be at comms depth with the radio mast extended at the same time before you will see each other.
If you have your radio mast extended and he has his floating wire out,
he will see you but you will not see him.
The radio mast is needed to transmit OwnShip position data.
12 - Black Shark User Torpedo wire guide option bug has been fixed.
13 - Udaloy: Active Sonar Station range scales now in kilometers instead Kyds. Active Transmit Power designated an buttons.
14 - SUB Countermeasure Doctrine has been fixed. Declared conditions of work CMs - supported.
15 - Kilo ALROSA Loadout: Repalace SS-N-16 Stallion AI to SS-N-15 Starfish AI.
16 - Udaloy DDG and O.H.Perry FFG: Countermeasure launch low altitude has been fixed. *
17 - Yankee SSBN: Damage 3d model has been fixed.
18 - S-3 Viking 3D model has been updated.(From Betamod ver 4.1)
19 - Comms Depths reference added to USNI Data and "Manual" Folder.
20 - Bug in 688 SubCommand campaign mission "Halifax" has been fixed.
DDG 51 Approach Trigger was dependant on wrong trigger not to be fired resulting
in the scenario becoming impossible to finish.
$$$$$$$$
Some info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_38 version).
[ * - Hardcoded fix ]
1 - ADCAP User Doctrine Fixed: Passive Speed Search Set To 45 kts.
2 - Udaloy Active Sonar Ranges Labels fixed to meters.
3 - AGM-88 HARM Missile water crush problem has been fixed
4 - KA-27 Helix USER, added capability take 2 x Kh-35 URAN [SS-N-25 SwitchBlade ] missiles in loadout. *
Pylons has been removed, weapon loadouts placed inside helo body.
5 - Fixed bug with "freeze" russian torpedoes (AI TEST-71 Series).
6 - Fixed bug with KH-35 Uran User, when at short attack range, missile not able hit target.
7 - Sailboat added sound for broadband sonar control User Sub.
8 - US Iowa Class: Fixed To Iowa BB and Iowa CG separate classes. Now Iowa BB able to Shell engage.
9 - Some ship airstrips has been fixed.
10 - Victor-I SSN: Fix bug when torpedo SET-65 unavailable to loadout from main rack.*
11 - Victor-II SSN: Fix bug when torpedo 65-76 unavailable to loadout from main rack.*
12 - Victor-II SSN: Float Wire an 3D model, coordinates has been corrected.
13 - Bug fixed when AI Sub shot not from doctrine command - fast shot problem (bug 1.37 version) *.
14 - Section "SSP INFO" Added To USNI Data.
15 - Mk 37 Mobile Target - difficult kill bug, has been fixed.
16 - Mobile Mines Doctrine has been fixed, crush depth reached bug remove.
17 - KA-27, MH-60: Fixed bug when Contacts Nav.Map and Acoustic Display have different ID *.
18 - Fixed bug, when sonobuoys undetectable with User MF Active sonar.
19 - Added F-22 Raptor F/A To U.S.
20 - Added GBU-39 Bomb
21 - Added Command Bunker LandBased Hard Object.
22 - Speed Cavitation O.H.P FFG and Udaloy DDG increased To 28-21 kts (vs default 6 kts for O.H.Perry - Prairie Noise Masker was modelled) *.
23 - Fixed a default DW bug, where one type Player submarine and AI submarine, had not the same speed and depth of cavitation *.
(For sample: AI KILO cavitating an 213 feet and 10 knots, but the KILO Player not cavitating at the same depth and speed.)
24 - Cavitation is now dependent on the structure of the props:5-blades,7-blades, Pumpjet,etc... Old or new technologies production propellers.*
25 - SA-22 Greyhound SAM Site with 9M335 missile added.
26 - Moskva CVH: 57mm guns fixed firing cones.
27 - Removed bugs voices and text messages with User controllable air platform - when TIW, and detonation message has been received *.
28 - The inability to set a minefield in the mission editor eliminated (bug 1.37 version).
29 - SH-3D Sea King ASW Helo added to Peru NAVY.
30 - AI Sub Doctrines remastered for preventing cavitation in tracking and pursuit modes.
31 - Rubis And Amethyst SSN: ASURA SSM missile replaced to SM-39 EXOCET SSM in loadouts *.
32 - Main menu - sound theme has been replaced.
$$$$$$$$
Some info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_39 version).
[ * - Hardcoded fix ]
1 - FCRadars: Location on AI platforms now finally has been fixed for right direction. For sustainable illumination target for missiles.
2 - Active Sonar sensors for controllable platforms located now in correct model coordinates.
3 - KA-27 AI: Ataka Missile put into helo body from outside pylons.
4 - Fixed a default bugs, where the ESM and active intercept AI platform, receives the signal at a time when active sonar or fire control radar enemy, gives radiation in the other direction.
5 - Fixed bug when a AI torpedo fired snapshot against active ping player, unable attack Player Submarine.
6 - Mi-24 Hind: Fixed bug when ATAKA Strike Missiles no takes in pylons.
7 - LPAR Radar 3D model: fixed to right direct position.
8 - ESM Sensors AI aviation: added ability calculate Target Range according fast triangulation method.
9 - AI SS-N-22 Sunburn SSM missile: Added ESM Sensor. Allowed 2 separate search mode - Passive with ESM or Active Radar.
10 - Doctrine "Fighter evade from missile" has been improved.
11 - For military cargo planes and refueling tankers added ability throw countermeasure if CM applicable.
12 - Sovremennyy-II DDG Added to China.
13 - Missile SS-N-22 Sunburn SSM ER (Extended Range) added.
14 - SS-N-22 Sunburn new 3D model added.
15 - 9m120 ATAKA new 3D model added.
16 - more some new photos added to USNI data.
17 - Default bug fixed, when ESM sensors located on aircraft, not detected radars, when planes located above or below min.alt or max.alt hostile radar.
18 - TU-142F Bear User Plane: Radars has been made for separation mode search - Surface Search And Air Search Station.
19 - Russian voices messages removed from TU-142F Bear. Now it english voices.
20 - AI small missile ships (PGG PTG etc.): added ability MF/HF Radio - Launch missiles by receiving targeting data.
21 - AI Sub Doctrines finally - fixed for preventing cavitation in tracking and pursuit modes.
22 - Not russian KA-27 Helix: removed old 3D model and replaced to new.
23 - Victor-I: fixed bug when torpedoes SET-65 and SET-53 had an incorrect preset interfaces.*
24 - Victor - I; II; III, SSN: Cavitation profiles has been fixed.
25 - Doctrines for AI and User Wakehoming torpedoes has been fixed.
26 - Papa SSGN - loadouts change to SS-N-7 Starbright, instead SS-N-9 Siren. Max Depth for Sub fix to 550 meters.
27 - SS-N-7 Starbright depth underwater launch fix to 30 meters.
28 - Fixed damaged system by script for Type 212, Collins, and Harusio (ESM Mast, RadioMast, and Floating Wire).*
29 - Fixed damaged system by script for Delta-IV (ESM Mast, RadioMast, and Floating Wire).*
30 - Red October SSBN: Damaged Systems "Silent Run" and Floating Wire has been fixed.*
31 - Red October SSBN: Internal "Silent Run" engine sound has been replaced to current external sound.
Interface Contol "Silent Run" mode has been remastered.
32 - Added P-8i Neptune ASW plane to India.
33 - extracted ZIP archive with addon content now removed automatically from game folder.
34 - MIG-21 and J-7 Fighters: Pylons fixed.
35 - Y-8FQ ASW Plane added to China.
36 - H-6U Refueling AirTanker plane added to China.
37 - Surface Search Radars on planes, fixed to FLAR (Forward Looking Airborne Radar) option - cone radars has been remastered from 180 degrees sweep to forward sweep.[Between 60-90 degrees].
38 - Some Radars on planes has been replaced.
39 - Radar sweep problem User Sub based on U.S Radar station has been fixed.
40 - Fixed default bug when Air Radars on User Helo and User Plane never broke,including by damage script.*
41 - ASW Planes now preventing crush on water at low altitudes.
42 - DWX trailer: sound added.
43 - Underwater missile depth launch for Deltha-IV, Typhoons, Red October, Rubis and Suffren has been fixed.
44 - P3 Orion User: Radar control has been fixed separate for Forward And Rear Radar Stations.
45 - Captors: Now enabled sensor at ordered mine depth. Shot possibility has been improved.
46 - IL-38 MAY Added Controllable.
47 - PMK-2 Mine-Torpedo Complex added with UMGT-1 Torpedo payload [Russian Captor].
48 - PLAB Doctrine has been fixed: now mid-shallow 122m. ordered detonate depth corrected.
49 - Virginia SSN: Harpoon has been replaced to SLMM.*
50 - Added d3d8.dll file for Win 8 and Win 10 game compatible. [Thanks -Komat-]
After install, you must move the file d3d8.dll from the folder Win_8_10 into the root of the game.
51 - Mobile Mine Doctrine: Improved behavior in shallow waters.
When you run the mine at a distance greater than the maximum, it is not removed now. Will be installed where ran out of fuel if depth bottom - valid.
52 - Red October SSBN: Peplaced SS-N-16 Stallion To SS-N-15 Starfish Nuke Variant [ASW].*
53 - Project 1241.8 [Tarantul-V] Added To Russia
54 - Project 1241.8 RE [Tarantul-V] Added To Vietnam
55 - SSN 774 Virginia Class: added new hulls.
56 - Mistral CVH added.
57 - KA-52 Alligator, NH-90 Caiman, HAC-2 Tigre helos added
58 - TRIGAT LR (ATGM) Added.
59 - Whiskey SS Added.
60 - Foxtrot SS 3D model: prorellers fixed to 6 blades instead 7.
61 - Sonobuoys sonar model has been fixed.
62 - Stadimeter Station 688 fixed: now target range is correct.*
63 - Helo Pads has been fixed. Air Carrier helo backwards traverse bug removed.
64 - UGST and USET-80 for Udaloy DDG User incorrect depth preset fixed.
65 - AI Subrocs missile Doctrine has been fixed - targeting algorithm more plausible (for different attack - depending on the available data).
66 - AI Subrocs Torpedo and AI AIR Torpedo Doctrine - fixed bug when the depth of the search without the presence of the thermal layer is set equal for all torpedo in salvo.
67 - Pr.22350 FFGH added to Russia.
68 - Missile added: SA-21 Growler SAM, 9M340 SAM, SS-N-29 Subroc.
69 - Russians CADS Missiles [SA-N-11, 9M340 SAM - Palash CIWS-CADS system] new algorithm guide has been applied.
70 - Weapons Coordinator Ship Station: Some bugs with incorrect classification has been fixed. *
71 - Weapons Coordinator Ship Station - new voice added (engage in battle order - By Bill "Subguru" Nichols).
72 - Civillian BO-105 CBS Helo Added.
73 - Super Tanker Modern, now has helo pad.
74 - Arihant SSBN added To India.
75 - Akula-II SSN Class added to India (Chakra Hull, controllable)
76 - AI Sub: Now when evading torpedoes AI captains can use the "Jump whale" - blowing ballast with a maximum boost speed of movement to the surface.
It is not allowed to diesel subs and those subs that can be controlled by the player.
77 - TMA Stations: periodicity of drawing lines was increased to 1 minute instead of 2 min default.
It gives the player a better target solution than the default periodicity.
$$$$$$$$
Some info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_40 version).
1 - Mobile Mines more stable now at installation - Stay at put place, without any movement.
2 - When mi**** the AI torpedoes that can be guided on the wire, will be removed, instead of moving the full distance of the cruise.
3 - Chinese Song SSK: Distributed into 2 classes - Song SSK and Song Mod SSK (less noisy).
4 - CY-I Subroc added to Song SSK as test missile.
5 - Alfa SSN - bug with speed increase removed.
6 - Kilo SS Poland, LA SSN VLS, - doctrine bug removed.
7 - SS-N-27 ASM Missiles: Change the name to Loadout and Target displays. Subsonic missile named 'Club ASM', supersonic 'Sizzler ASM'.
8 - Kartal PTGF added to Turkey.
9 - Frequency Profiles has been reworked.
10 - USNI Data: TPK and BLADES info has been updated.
11 - AI Ships Doctrines: bug behavior vs mobiles mines has been fixed.
12 - Karel Doorman FFGH Added To Netherlands.
13 - Daphne SS return to Portugal
14 - SAM missiles: added capacity to success intercept sea skimming missile and vice versa.
15 - AI SET-72 electric torpedo added.
16 - Some russians sub hulls has been renamed.
17 - User Subroc SS-N-27 ASW: search parameter for under or over layer, and acoustic mode now precisely setting.
18 - AI SuperCavitation Torpedoes (Shkvals): 2 modes detonation - MAD detect (default mode) and now allowed new mode: blow warhead by range to target (if target range - is precisely known for AI Captain). Similar as players presets.
19 - Player submarine torpedoes: Launch torpedo with greater depth of the maximum depth of the torpedo, torpedoes cause destruction or even its explosion.
20 - Mobile Mines installation now only on the bottom. In the deep waters of the mine has been no secured near the bottom and will be removed.
21 - Player Air platforms: Planes Captors installation now does not operate in deep waters. The depth of the bottom in the place of captor not be more than 1000 meters (3280 ft).
22 - TU-142 and KA-27 User Platforms: added gunner station (with varied success).
23 - KA-27 User Helix: UMGT-1 Torpedo replaced to PLAB-250 depth bomb.
24 - Grisha-V: Propellers blades fixed to 3, instead 4.
25 - Quick Mission mode - all AI platforms are presented as an opponent.
26 - AI ASW planes: behavior vs Neutral ships has been fixed.
27 - AI Delta-IV Stretch SSAN class added.
28 - AI Project 10831 Losharik SSAN class added.
29 - Scenario added: SSAN HUNT name.
30 - AI Helo controlled from User Ship: Doctrine has been fixed for helo default setting in scenario (helo launch not from deck).
31 - Mistral CVG: In Database,transfered to Egypt from Russia.
32 - Scenario added: SUNSTROKE name.
$$$$$$$$
Some important info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_41 version).
[ * - Hardcoded fix ]
1 - CounterMeasures (Decoy,Jammer) - changed 3D models.
2 - Added 105 objects. [DbRecNum 1489 - 1594]
3 - AI Yasen-M SSN (Granay) added.
4 - Chinese NAVY: Updated.
5 - Chinese Kuznetsov CV: Armament and airgroup has been added.
6 - AWACS, ELINT planes and Helo: Local FCR Jammer (AAM missile defence) and Radar Jammer countermeasure has been modelled.
7 - EW Planes: Modelled damage any detected SSM and ASM missiles with active radar guidance - in terminal stage attack.
8 - New doctrines added: AWACS,EW,ELINT mission.
9 - Whales: added doctrine - escape from active ping sonar.
10 - Coordinates for some weapon launchers has been fixed.
11 - ESM-Radio Station Akulas: Window data Name platform and Radar Name types has been expanded. Now all string fully is visible in the window.*
12 - Float Wires: aerial cap 3D-model added.
13 - AI Submarines: 'Whale Jump' surface maneuver evade active torpedo has been refined.
14 - Type 212A (Italy): SS 528, SS 529 added.
15 - Nav Buoys: Short Range VHF Emitter added (around 7.5 Nmi).
16 - AI Sub: Towed Array Deployment-Retracted option added (virtual option not modeled for 3D, only on sensor level).
In evade mode, for maximal speed TA has been Retracted (TA sensors switch to OFF, besides sphere and hull).
If AI Sub evade with Deployed Towed Array, speed must be limited to user value Towed Array Cut.
17 - Sub AI Sonarman: in mode avoid from torpedoes, work in real-time
If torpedo traced AI sonarman - then the target data is accurate. If torpedo not on a sonar, the target data approximate or the old data.
18 - Sonobuoys Lifespan has been increased x2.
19 - AI Subs: Towed Array Under Layer Search Capabilities has been improved - for low speed move at PD or near surface depth. Dive Towed Array under layer.
20 - AI Warships: Towed Array Under Layer Search Capabilities has been improved - for low speed move.
The higher the ship speed, the higher depth is the sensor passive towed array .
21 - Fishing Nets added: used as part of the formation with a leader fishing trawler or fishing boat astern location.
info: USNI data Sub-Based Section.
22 - HF Ice Avoidance Active Sonar For AI Sub, has now equal Player detectability possibility.
23 - Kilos: FCTarget Display: Preset Colors has been replaced to green.
24 - Ship Towed CM Decoy: Bubbles added. *
25 - "MP4-Opposed Transit" default multiplay mission: has been restored.
26 - Loadouts Displays (Based on Kilos loadout) has been fixed - weapon for tube #5 and tube #6 not available for loadout in main rack. MAIN RACK name, replaced to # 1-4 RACK.
27 - SLMM Mine: Explosive Part Has Been Increased.
28 - Chinese Type 093 SSN Added to Playable Sub.*
29 - SS-N-19 Shipwreck SSM User Missile: Doctrine has been fixed. Capability CM defence option, now allowed.
30 - SSP Convergence Zone: Sound propagation cue has ben improved. *
31 - Feedback option added for wire-guided Mobile Decoys.
32 - TLAMs: sinusoidal flight over water has been fixed. Now missile fly over deep water at assigned 50-ft altitude.
33 - Skipjack SSN Added to Playable Sub.*
34 - SSN 21 Narrowband Sonar: Frequency Scale has been fixed to 100 300 600 800 1000 2000 Hz. *
35 - Kilo Narrowband Sonar: Frequency Scale has been fixed to 100 300 600 800 1200 2500 Hz. *
35 - Airport Objects: Damage value point has been reduced. (Now 4 tlams for fully destroy needed instead 8).
36 - Sounds on surface ships Broadband Sonar Station have been fixed. Now sound is correlated with tonnage and type of ship engine.
37 - Campaign "Earning Your Dolphins" from 688 Hunter/Killer Jane's reassembled and ready to use in DWX ver 1.43
38 - The transition process for launching torpedoes has been fixed. Now the torpedo no longer gives the its maximum noise at launch.
For the electric torpedoes, the process will be quiet, for gas turbine - louder. *
39 - Broadband sounds for torpedoes now sets depending on the caliber and type of engine torpedo - electric, gas turbine, a peroxide.
40 - Some sonars have been removed from the conformal and is made as bow location. For example, a KILO SS class now has Bow LF and Bow MF.
The ability of tracking the DEMON now applied is low-frequency sonar instead mid-frequency. *
41 - Tracking Doctrine for AI Sub has been reworked.
42 - Towed Arrays TB-16, TB-23, TB-29: The cable length has been set very close to the actual values.
43 - All scenarios, and campaigns, for DWX now automatically places in Scenario folder at install.
44 - Sonobuoys, Captors, Depth Bombs: Added noise splash for into water entrance. The Submarine player is able to monitor the laying process,
if sonobuoys layer platform located near to player. Sound message and text message about splash for sonobuoys has been added.
Captors and depth bombs - have visual effect on Broadband Sonar, but not have sound and text info messages. *
45 - DDI the display was redone. Now shows the depth and height of all units in the regime of truth of the view (Nav.Map) *
46 - Kilo Rus, Akulas and Victor-III: UUV has been replaced to Mobile Decoy MG-74 Korund (Submarine Noise Imitator). *
User Manual (MG-74_User_Manual.doc) added in manual folder.
47 - Playable Bergamini FFG, added to ITALY fleet. *
48 - Playable NFH-90 Helo, added to ITALY fleet. *
49 - Playable MH-60, NFH-90: Gun Machine station added. *
50 - Multirole missile IDAS, added to controllable Type 212 SS. *
51 - Some graphics interfaces added from Betamod. Sound compatible nas been fixed. *
52 - "Submarine approach and attack tactics" instruct document, added in manual folder.
53 - AI ASW air platforms: Attack Tactic has been improved. *
54 - AI Warships: Torpedo Evade Tactic has been improved.
55 - Ship AI Sonarman: in mode avoid from torpedoes, work in real-time. If torpedo traced AI sonarman - then the target data is accurate.
If torpedo not on a sonar, the target data approximate or the old data. Evading Course may be not very correct.
56 - Tu-16 Badger ASW added.
57 - MILAS, SS-N-14 "Silex": Now ASW and ASuW mode, separate flight parameters is used. Torpedo chute added for missiles.
The behavior of the torpedoes in shallow water is significantly improved
58 - Onboard Special Forces - now you can launch it below 1 meter (3 ft) periscope depth. *
Periscope depth - a dangerous level. If the sub is at periscope depth, even with lowered masts - it can be detected at a considerable distance LADAR sensor, or VISUAL sensor in a very short range. *
59 - Some old U.S surface platform added - Truxtun, Albany etc.
60 - Some underwaters explosions, now can hear at Broadband Sonar.
61 - Depths exit to the sail bridges of the submarines, has been reworked.*
62 - Turn Radius for some Subrocs torpedoes has been modified /Variable Range Circles - wide or narrow/.
63 - Removed default bug, when the sub with a Shkvals or torpedoes go to depth of launching Subrocs, instead of shooting with a Shkval or tordedo that current depth. *
64 - DW_Veterans_Edition.exe - game version without TIW, Underwater missile launch, and sonobuoys splashes text, and audio messages.
65 - User Akula-III And Borey: Station shipcontrol - you have the option to return the default view of the station if necessary.
Controllers.ini file - Akula-III:
[Interface] "AkulaIIi" 382
[DLL] "ShipControlM2.DLL" - replace name to ShipControlM.DLL

Controllers.ini file - Borey:
[Interface] "Y_Dolgorukiy" 870
[DLL] "ShipControlM2.DLL"- replace name to ShipControlM.DLL
! Compatibility in a multiplayer game can be broken.
! Make sure that all players have the same station of ShipControl.
66 - Comms Depths for AI Subs has been reworked [In the direction of decreasing depths] *
Outgoing contacts from AI Sub,will come always, regardless of the depth of communication.
67 - Promote Link time set to 3 minute,instead 5-8 minutes default value.*
68 - Some techno-sounds volume has been reduced (wire stream, mast rise, etc)
69 - Tactical speed battleships was increased. Default values of sensors suggests that the ship's sensors
can operate at 4 knots less than the maximum speed of the sensor. Thus, to the tactical speed of the ship correspond to the declared data,
sensors max speed has been increased on all battleships.
70 - ASW helos without dipping sonar, now must used ASW Planes tactic - target localization and classification, from sonobuoys.
71 - A new type of countermeasures added - anti torpedoes M-15. Apply on the new Russian ships (pr.22350; 20380; 20385 ) as Paket-E/NK complex.
Included Latest Russians MTT ASW Torpedo.
72 - Voice message "Conn, Sonar - Crazy Ivan !", added as a standard sound, packed on SFX files based on SSN21 and 688 subs interfaces (trigger activates). File name - Ivan.wav
73 - Database: For scenario designers, empty helicopter hangars added.
74 - MG-74 Korund - Fix.

$$$$$$$$
Some important info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_42 version).
[ * - Hardcoded fix ]
1 - New 3D Model "Atlantic" Mk3 added (User Platform)./postponed/
2 - New 3D Model IL-38 "May" added (User Platform).
3 - Hull Sonars User Ships - fix.
4 - USNI DATA - fix.
5 - Special Forces Bug, when them avoid landing - fix.*
6 - Akulas, Kilo FRAZ Sonar (NB): issues faint lines signal fix. *
7 - UUM-44 Depth Charge: improved conditions of detonation.
8 - Kilo DEMON: bug fix when max speed hold contact takes from MF sonar instead LF.*
9 - User Aviation: CMs quantity has been increased.*
10 - Akula-III, Red October: Sonar BB & NB Station, buttons sound set to beep instead clicks.*
11 - Atlantic Mk3: Acoustics Station, fix to meters, instead yards and feet. Some Station Changed Colors for data.*
12 - Viking S-3B: Pilot Station, tactical Display Fixed. Now Data Updated.*
13 - AI Parchim-I, Parchim-II Corvette added.
14 - ASTAC Bergamini: Button "TORPEDO" now available, if "ASW" Loadout selected by User.
15 - Missile MARTE ER for AI NFH-90: fix.
16 - Plane User: Sonobuoy Launcher coordinate fixed.*
17 - "Alfa" SSN Fire Control Station: TEST-71 Torpedo, allowed loadouts in MAIN Rack instead only Tube #5 and Tube #6.*
18 - "Mike" SSN Class driveable added.
19 - AIR User Mk 46 Torpedo has been fix. (separate torp for Viking & Mk3 Atlantik)
20 - Tu-142 Bear: New Graphic Pilot Station added.
21 - Planes and helicopters that use the metric system (Russian and European), fixed the bug with the inaccuracy of coordinates on the tactical TAKKO and PILOT displays.*
22 - Driveable Aviation: acoustic station is corrected to receive more than 99 channels of sonobuoys.*
23 - MIM-23B SAM Missile fix.
24 - Akulas: Weaponloadout has been reworked. External Tubes now no reloads and equipped only MG-74 Korund Mobile Decoys (not including Akula-III)*
65-76 Torpedoes has been removed from Akula-II and Akula-III and replaced Stallion ASW with tactical depth charge.
Akula-I has only 8 tubes. No external ones .*
25 - Fix bug when destroyed Special Forces not remove from mission.
26 - Trilogy Campaign for OHIO: fix.
27 - Trilogy Campaign for IL-38 MAY added. (with slider show).
28 - The frequency scales on the DEMON of russian subs were changed*.
29 - SSP Convergence Zone: fixed to ensure that AI platforms also receive a peak of noise from the player's platform when the player enters the ring zone.*
Range of best signal strength CZ Ring has been increased to 2.2 Nmi, but the increment of noise has been reduced. In most cases, a broadband waterfall, will note this by slight perturbation.
30 - Wakehoming search algorithm fix. Torpedoes are no longer induced from the front hemisphere from the target. The guidance is possible only if the torpedo crossed the wake.*
Or torpedo not crossed the wake, but passes under the keel of the ship - magnetic detonator will work for blow at target.
31 - AI Krivak-V added to Russia NAVY.
32 - Driveable SHANG SSN: Fixed a bug where missiles could not be launched from any depth.*
33 - Fix bug when minefield with scenario for original DW, call CTD DWX 1.43 add-on in game.
34 - Syria NAVY added.
35 - The random generated transit and search speeds of the AI torpedoes, were reduced to an integer. Which increases the reliability of the player's calculation of on the rule of 6 minutes.
(A difference of 0.5 knots between the true speed of the torpedo and its speed at the player's demon station).
36 - Bug fix when torpedo launch from ship, allways transit on maximal speed, by reason enable engine in air, but not in water.
37 - USNI reference full reworked. Objects allowed for command ALT+I, including land based objects.
38 - Weapon malfunction have been introduced (small percent). Mines, Torpedoes, Missiles and Sonobuys can be refused - now they are not 100% reliable weapons.
This option can be disabled via Dangerous Waters.INI file: After the first launch of version 1.43, the line WeapMalfunctions appears in this file.
Set it NO, if you want the weapon to be 100% functional.
39 - User Kilo ShipControl: has been fix diesels.
40 - Mk 37C User Torpedo: Fix.
41 - Some Diesel Sub Cavitation Profile has been fix. (Including problem with cavitation Foxtrot SS at snorkeling depth, with 3 kts moving speed)
42 - Added info file (User Manual Folder): Weapon_142_info.txt

$$$$$$$$
Some important info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_42-B version).
[ * - Hardcoded fix ]
1 - 3D models 65-76, 53-65K,KE; 53-65M; SET-65M,ME Replaced.
2 - fix CTD bug with Narrowband Kilo and other filter use.
3 - Shkvals: doctrine fix with uncorrect calculate trigonometric function.
3 - User Planes: Maximal speed on high altitude bug fix.
4 - Interfaces SLBM missile presets has been reworked. Only ONE waypoint now in route missile.*
5 - New Document RA_Weapon_Info_rev38.pdf added.
6 - Captor MK60 P-3 Orion User: Added an additional mode - manual installation for shallow mount at deep water.
7 - OwnShip info in USNI: Condition weapon launch added.
8 - Sonobuoys: Malfunction percent was reduced
9 - SSN21: Weaponloadout TASM SSM replaced to UUM-125B "Sea Lance" Subroc.
10 - Behind horizont targeting helos (AEW): Doctrine has been reworked.
11 - Removed the default bug when the use of "CTRL + Enter" option before launching the TLAM of the missile with assigned route
causes the CTD when TLAM launching and return to the target display from nav. map.
12 - The brightness of the displays improved KILOs was increased.*
13 - Broadband sound for Dolphin added.
14 - Weaponloadout Akula-III changed: wireguide UGST torpedo now load only internal tubes.
MG-74 can be loaded into both internal and external tubes.
15 - CmpUtil.exe Utilite has been replaced.
16 - Akula-III Target Display: Colors Change.
17 - Controlable Ships: Multistation mode, unlocked weaponloadout station.
18 - Stadimeter CTD problem when scrolling through the list of platforms fix (Error with the interpretation of the alpha channel)*.
19 - Sound noise for Ships has been increased in the low-speed area.
================================================== =======================
$$$$$$$$
Some important info about add-on "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_43 version).
[ * - Hardcoded fix ]
1 - Some 3D models KONI FF Class has been fix.
2 - PMT & PMR doctrine fix.
3 - Active Sonar, default bug: The timing of the mark's drawing is synchronized with the time of echo return to the transmitting sub,
instead of drawing the mark at the moment when the sound ping just reached target platform.*
4 - UMS-72 "Grad" ASuW mission: effectiveness weapon has been decreased.
5 - OHIO SSBN User platform: Damage sonar systems fix.*
6 - Stadimeter CTD problem when scrolling through the list of platforms fix hopefully finally.
7 - Alfa SSN, Sierra-I, II SSN: MAD profile has been fix.
8 - Alfa SSN: Max scale depth meter fix to 500 meters.*
9 - IL-38 mini campaign: Fixed an error that incorrectly sets the result of the accuracy of the container drop
10 - Captor Mk 60 , Captor PMK-2 (User Planes): doctrine fix.
11 - Russian Voices Mod ( ver 1.8 ) remains fully compatible with DWX ver. 1.43

IMPORTANT: PLATFORM USE FEATURES

Some Platforms have been added new station - Udaloy And Ka-27, MH-60, some SUBs. Check up F+Number.

* "UDALOY"- At creation of mission, do not allow ability for an opportunity of a "Player Has Choice of Platform" for surface units [FFG or DDG] in mission. Each surface controlled platform is unique -

If mission should task complete "O.H.Perry" Class" choice for play ships only O.H.P Class [Any Ship Class O.H.P]. [If to choose instead of O.H.P - UDALOY, the helicopter KA-27 will not be accessible to start for UDALOY, and on the contrary].

However, Perry's or Udaloy's allowed in missions in any quantity, but unique name, without choice another country platform!]

NOTE: "UDALOY" and "O.H.Perry" and also the its helicopters, are selected in separate classes - if you assume participation AI FFG OHP, establish in the editor of mission "O.H.Perry * AI * FFG" Unit, but not "O.H.Perry *User* FFG".
For controlled "UDALOY", create mission with "UDALOY *User* DDG".
For "UDALOY" which will not controlled by the player, put "UDALOY *AI* DDG" at creation of mission.
For correct job of helicopters at management from the ship it is necessary.
It is possible to use the controlled helicopter with the AI ship - in a choice air loadout, put the helicopter which can cope by the player.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oscar-II, Ohio, Delta-IV, Typhoons, Borey, uses standarted missile tubes (as 688 basic station). New silos at quantity 16-24 not added.

The additional information on weapons and platforms this add-on will find in USNI Referency [OwnShip Info section], or RA_Weapon_Info_rev38.pdf.

"RA_Weapon_Info_rev38.pdf" and OwnShip info in USNI reference - give full features information about User weapons employment.

Check up new missions, campaigns for 'Bear' ASW Plane and Ohio SSBN!

Check original mission from 688H/K and SubCommand, remastering for compatibilities with RA Mod.

The quick missions too can be played with any this Sub, Surf and Aviations,

Correct multisession allowed, If ONLY SIMILAR PACK will be established at another side.

Due to whom was held special:

Database Edit Tools: "DWEdit" by Ludger Stura, "DWDBEdit" by -JSteed- , "DWDBEdit" with ver.1.04 DW Compatible by -Jaf-.

Utilite AudioRepacker: -Dr.Sid-

Utilite SCSoundEdit: -JSteed-

Utilite CmpUtil: Sonalysts.

-Bill Nichols- starchart fix included

-Hitman- mod for Kilo Periscope Graghic Scale included

-Kegetys- mod for Helo Sonobuoy Station included (Assembled anew and bug fixed for v 1.04 compatible) bottom, bowwake textures mod added.

French Virtual Naval Community.

Italian Virtual Naval Community - www.betasom.it

John Smith, Vice President Naval Historical Society of Australia.

3D wire preparation models Udaloy, Lada ,Tu-142, KA-27, by -Aaken-.

3D models from Betamod: by -Von Faust-.

Models finally 3D created, edited, mapping and repainting: -Jaf- -FoxAlfa- -kpv1974- -Roman.V.Oginsky-.

Database, Interfaces, coordinator project: -Crazy Ivan-

Elimination of the hardcoded bugs in executable files: -Krabb- , -Jaf- , -CrazyIvan- .

Splash Screen: -Kyte- ( also Point Designated - Create Web Place for DWX Mod ) .

Doctrines: -Jaf-, -kpv1974-, -Crazy Ivan-.

USNI remastering: -Crazy Ivan-, ( the given extended data, new photos: -Jaf-, -Dushman- )

Also gratitude guys from SCX-II - some base doctrines, and many graphic models came from those far happy times.

Some the borrowed models from -NWP- Fleet Command Project (1.39): respect for -NWP- modders team.

Special Thanks By:
-Aaken-
-Bellman-
-Denis Dolgushev-
-Dr.Sid-
-Dushman-
-Goldorak-
-IB-
-JSteed-
-KotVasja-
-Kyte-
-Ludger Stura-
-Oxygen Spear-
-Roman.V.Oginsky-
-Shipwreck-
-Wingman-

And other not named here people who took part in this project.
================================================== =========
SOLID DWX TEAM
-Jaf-
-Crazy:Ivan-
-kpv1974-
-Krabb-
Site: http://www.redrodgers.com/forums/
================================================== =========
Rel: Sep 2017

and

Install: Replace files in game folders - just copy folders from archive in DW root directory.
In Graphic folder: Launch "!_USNI_DATA_Patch.bat" file. (Make sure the file CmpUtil.EXE is in the graphics folder)

$$$$$$$$
Some info about Patch # 1.0 for "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_43 version).
1 - Captor Mk 60 (air user) doctrine fix.
2 - Air User Torpedo: Fix Doctrine.
3 - Mode "Direct Run" for torpedoes TU-142 "Bear and MK 3 "Atlantic" assigned by 5555 value MODE/FLOOR parametr.
4 - Bergamini FFG: MU-90 Torpedoes mode "Direct Run" - 9987 preset value (Default Setting).
5 - User Ships: Run To Enable default value fix.*
6 - Driveable IL-38 May: Fix loadout. PMK-2 CAPTOR allowed for loadout in bombbay #1 (ex-wing pylons).*
$$$$$$$$
Some info about Patch # 2.0 (Cumulative) for "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_43 version).
1 - Fix bug, when false message incoming about splash sonobuoy, when sonobuoy static and not fall into the water.
2 - SeaWolf, Virginia SSN: Trackers increased. 8 and 6 trackers per each sonar suite.
3 - Bergamini FREMM: - Weapons Control Station colors has been changed.
4 - Controllable Ships: SAM missile fix, weapon range launch, now not exited FC Radar range.
5 - Scenario "Sicilian Wedding" assembled for DWX 1.43 play.
6 - Default Scenario "ASW Gauntlet" fix.
7 - Captor Mk 60 and PMK-2 CAPTOR (air user) doctrine fix - impact to the bottom is minimized.
Rel: Oct 2017
p7p8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-17, 07:08 PM   #1551
Barleyman
Gunner

It doesn't say anything about getting TB-23 in the 1st place I did check that list in fact and didn't find the keyword..
Old 11-19-17, 10:32 PM   #1552
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper

It was changed long time ago because when in mission editor you check "Stream TA" - game always stream starboard one.

When TB-16 was't liked by newbie players (because is less sensitive) it was changed only for game purpose (retriving and streaming takes time).

I haven't problem with this (im not orthodox submariner).

BTW searching text about it is in my opinion pointless because it gives you absolutely nothing.
You can accept it or not, and play pure vanilla DW

edit:

I have found this in manual for... LwAmi mod (RA takes some ideas from this great mod)

Quote:
2.2.2 Sensors
The Seawolf’s hull array no longer has a forward baffle.
The TB-23 towed array has replaced the starboard TB-16 on the Los Angeles. This array was placed on the starboard side instead of the port side (where it is located in the real world) because the starboard array is the default array, and the TB-23 is more sensitive. The TB-23’s sensitivity is about halfway between the TB-16 and TB-29 and begins to wash out above 14 knots.

Last edited by p7p8; 11-19-17 at 11:01 PM.
Old 11-20-17, 09:14 PM   #1553
Barleyman
Gunner

Hey, the whole point was that I already knew about TB-23.. But yeah, OK, writing summaries is not what most programmers enjoy.

Newbies or not, vanilla has TB-16 only both sides and I can think of a few reason why seasoned players would prefer TB-23 as well. Hearing the bad guy before he hears me being chief among them. On the other hand TB-16 allows more violent manoeuvring And works at higher speeds which is useful at some situations.

One of those things that are anything but obvious if you don't know about it.. Yes, it's in the USNI ref.
Old 11-20-17, 10:24 PM   #1554
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper

Not only wash out but also breaking speed is important while bad guys shoot at you

BTW i forgot that in vanilla both TA are TB-16

Last time i've play vanilla 6 months ago, only OHP. Sub playing counts not in month but in years.
Old 01-12-18, 10:48 AM   #1555
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper

New Reinforce Alert has been released!

Link

Some info about "Reinforce Alert" (DWX 1_44 version).
1 - Captor Mk 60 (air user) doctrine fix.
2 - Air User Torpedo: Fix Doctrine.
3 - Mode "Direct Run" for torpedoes TU-142 "Bear and MK 3 "Atlantic" assigned by 5555 value MODE/FLOOR parametr.
4 - Bergamini FFG: MU-90 Torpedoes mode "Direct Run" - 9987 preset value (Default Setting).
5 - User Ships: Run To Enable default value fix.*
6 - Driveable IL-38 May: Fix loadout. PMK-2 CAPTOR allowed for loadout in bombbay #1 (ex-wing pylons).*
7 - Fix bug, when false message incoming about splash sonobuoy, when sonobuoy static and not fall into the water.
8 - SeaWolf, Virginia SSN: Trackers increased. 8 and 6 trackers per each sonar suite.
9 - Bergamini FREMM: - Weapons Control Station colors has been changed.
10 - Controllable Ships: SAM missile fix, weapon range launch, now not exited FC Radar range.
11 - Scenario "Sicilian Wedding" assembled for DWX 1.43 and later version play.
12 - Default Scenario "ASW Gauntlet" fix.
13 - Captor Mk 60 and PMK-2 CAPTOR (air user) doctrine fix - impact to the bottom is minimized.
14 - USER ASROCs problem parachute drop - fix.
15 - Controlable Ships: SSM and ASROC missiles presets reworked.
The manual entry of the waypoint distance values is disabled, except for the first waypoint
for the ASROC missiles. It is necessary to use the moving waypoints on the display to exclude default bugs.
16 - The displays of the loadouts were redesigned. Now there are no empty tubes. The bug fix is Victor-III SSN and Trafalgar SSN with an unused empty tube.
17 - Russian kilos - fix tactical numbers of hull, correct names for the current moment and belonging to the class.
18 - The damage system was altered with respect to the tonnage of the vessels. Armor-Damage points were recalculated using the harpoon-3 formulas, as well as correction factors.
Submarines use correction factors for the number of compartments and the presence of a double hull (mainly for Russian subs).
Surface ships - the correction factors for the material from which the ship was built (aluminum aluminum plastic, etc.). Also, Soviet technology uses a correction factor of 0.9 for the strength of the case.
Torpedoes - the number of explosives corresponds to the coficient 6. (since direct contact with the body of the object at the point of detonation)
Subsonic missile - the weight of explosives corresponds to the actual weight of the explosive.
Supersonic and heavy supersonic missiles - the weight of explosives is increased by correction factors - since the effect of penetration of the ship's side and compression explosion inside the hull.
Etc.
After recounting, the Armor Damage was scaled to the grid of the DW.
19 - Driveable UDALOY DDG: the graphics of the displays on most stations are redone.
20 - MILAS ASROC user missile: Range in ASW mode fix to 35 nmi (64.8 km).
21 - SILEX ASROC user missile: Range in ASuW mode fix to 48.6 nmi (90 km).
22 - User Typhoon 941 SSBN: Addded SAET-60M Torpedo.
23 - User OHIO SSBN: FireControl Station, preset for Captor mine was redone.
24 - Fix bug version 1.43 when SLBM missile, user ability to launch from any depth.
25 - New IceBergs objects added.
26 - An object was added to the landing pad on the ice floe for the helicopter.
27 - Iran: New platform added. Fouque LCT, Wellington UCAC, Ghadir SSW.
28 - Removed the default bug when a submarine (and other platforms) with a damage point below 100 can not be damaged by ice keels and ice coverage.*
29 - AI Helo: Distance launch torpedoes over target reduced.*
30 - User Ships: Radars sweep period set to real value.
31 - Driveable S-3 Viking: LLTV Camera changed to IR.*
32 - User IR Stations: Now mark contact with classification (Surf, land etc) instead unknown.
33 - Tu-142 Bear: Guns station - graphics reworked.
34 - Nav.map, sail brigdes, and external views places - compass has been replaced.(improved night and day visualisation)
35 - Akulas Fire Control Station: background color has been replaced.
36 - Removed the default bug when the periscope on the submarine player can not mark the helicopter or plane.*
37 - Removed the default bug when the IR station player, can not mark the helicopter or plane.*
38 - Active Frequences list in USNI reference has been updated.
39 - Some LAND based object added.
Old 01-16-18, 12:15 PM   #1556
tAKticool47
Mate

Default Need some help--

Hi guys...

...so I was having this problem before this latest RA upgrade. I installed it hoping it would fix it but it didn't. You guys might remember I was having problems last year , particularly with the Seawolf-class submarine, but I eventually reinstalled everything step-by-step-by-meticulous-step and it was working fine. But eventually...after a month or two...

A lot of non-sub vessels crash upon loading. The Udaloy and the Bergamini (which I would really, really like to use, often) crash always after I load them. Quick Mission, in a custom mission, makes no matter. The loading bar loads 3/4 of the way and then stops, and then after a second, Windows Crash. I have to CTRL-ALT-DEL and stop the process from the task manager.

Now it just happened with an MH-60.

A week ago, I tried on a whim to go into the Win-10-Support folder, copy the DLL and paste it like it suggests.... Presto! Fixed and Udaloy/Bergamini worked! Next time I turned on my computer, though, same thing, crashing. And when I try copy-and-paste again, no dice.

Something is up, any ideas? Nearly all the other vessels work (I can't say I tried them ALL but no other ones have crashed that I recall.)

Thanks again
Old 01-16-18, 03:31 PM   #1557
Pirate
Lieutenant

Downloads: 152

Quote:
Originally Posted by tAKticool47 View Post
Hi guys...

...so I was having this problem before this latest RA upgrade. I installed it hoping it would fix it but it didn't. You guys might remember I was having problems last year , particularly with the Seawolf-class submarine, but I eventually reinstalled everything step-by-step-by-meticulous-step and it was working fine. But eventually...after a month or two...

A lot of non-sub vessels crash upon loading. The Udaloy and the Bergamini (which I would really, really like to use, often) crash always after I load them. Quick Mission, in a custom mission, makes no matter. The loading bar loads 3/4 of the way and then stops, and then after a second, Windows Crash. I have to CTRL-ALT-DEL and stop the process from the task manager.

Now it just happened with an MH-60.

A week ago, I tried on a whim to go into the Win-10-Support folder, copy the DLL and paste it like it suggests.... Presto! Fixed and Udaloy/Bergamini worked! Next time I turned on my computer, though, same thing, crashing. And when I try copy-and-paste again, no dice.

Something is up, any ideas? Nearly all the other vessels work (I can't say I tried them ALL but no other ones have crashed that I recall.)

Thanks again
Try going to "%LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Sonalysts Combat Simulations\Dangerous Waters" and remove all .lod files and see if it makes any difference.
Old 01-16-18, 04:23 PM   #1558
tAKticool47
Mate

Default Quick question-

My machine is set up with an SSD drive for Windows and system files and a WD HDD for storage-

Just to be clear, as I have my DW in a D:\ specific directory, shall I be deleting all the .lod files in that directory, or is there another phantom directory in the system files area (which is on my C drive) I need to also seek out ?

Thanks much,
Old 01-16-18, 04:48 PM   #1559
Pirate
Lieutenant

Downloads: 152

Check your Dangerous Waters install folder for the .lod files and remove them if you have them there.

Try loading the missions with the problematic platforms and see if it loads successfully now.
Old 01-16-18, 08:05 PM   #1560
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tAKticool47 View Post
My machine is set up with an SSD drive for Windows and system files and a WD HDD for storage-

Just to be clear, as I have my DW in a D:\ specific directory, shall I be deleting all the .lod files in that directory, or is there another phantom directory in the system files area (which is on my C drive) I need to also seek out ?

Thanks much,
Just curious, are you running 32 bit or 64 bit Win 10?

I just got RA 1.44 installed last night and it looks fairly smooth on my machine (Win10 64 bit, I3 CPU, 8 gigs of RAM). Everything I run is off the C drive. I did have some short, minor hangs at first test in some Quick Missions when switching to the replays.

Just keep in mind, RA is kind of an exercise in cramming 20 pounds of stuff in a 5 pound bag. Older flight sim fans can usually relate to what happens when that bag just gives up.

Tags
reinforce alert