SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-10-17, 12:16 AM   #1
mikey117us
Engineer

Downloads: 162
Uploads: 0
Default Axis Landing Transport and Support Vessels MAL/MFP/AFP/Seibel

This WIP Thread is to Highlight my new WIP Models Suitable for the Black Sea campaign of the Axis Powers ( other Theaters also wherever a Coastal area needed transport and Convoy, and Port Protection These vessels were there ) This is a Marine Artilleri Leichter type II, ( Type I, and Ia will follow later ). Also this thread will contain other types of Landing craft like MFP Type A-B-C and Variants like the AFP, and Sperrbrecher, and Minelayer versions. This Vessel is 100% Complete and the pics are Beta Tests confronting a large sea force and air units for weapons testing. Addendum: The 3rd Transport Flotilla in the Black Sea had two designated Medical Transports unarmed F-339 and F-341, These are MFP Type A I will have a Loadout Internal Cargo Wounded Soldiers , external Upper Surface Red Cross Marked for Hospital. Also in the Black Sea an MFP Type A F-368 and MFP Type C F-469 were Tankers, MFP Type A F-337 was a Sperrbrecher, MFP Type C2m F-419 was a Minelayer, and MFP Type A F-368 was a Q-Ship with Depth Charges and ASW gear attached to U-Jagd 118. Also for Port Protection in te Black Sea Three MFPs Type A ( formerly F-102-104-207 ) were converted to AFP AF-51,52,and 53. Also I will roster ( Received five ) MFP Type D to Romania.
MAL Type I:

Last edited by mikey117us; 06-28-17 at 10:20 PM. Reason: New Progress and Images
mikey117us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-17, 01:11 PM   #2
hobo67
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 62

Looks very nice, beter than the older models of the MNL.

Best regards

hobo67 aka kpt.nemo67
hobo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-17, 07:34 PM   #3
mikey117us
Engineer

Thank You, and to add the MAL type II will overwrite the original if wanted. The MAL Type I, and Type Ia will need to be scripted in, or will appear as random Patrol Craft. Here are some Pics of the MAL Type I nearing completion and in a Beta Test. MAL Type II:

Last edited by mikey117us; 06-28-17 at 10:23 PM.
Old 05-22-17, 07:54 AM   #4
VonDos
Admiral

Downloads: 75
Uploads: 49

What a nice detail level!!

Just a question for the future: are you interested in mod only german units or in other country's barges also, for example italian "motozattera MZ" models?

Best regards,
Vd

Those, others and WIP ships are avaiable in my SHIPYARD here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136508
VonDos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-17, 08:22 AM   #5
Anvar1061
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 846

@VonDos
As far as I know, mikey117us is working on a company in the Black Sea.
Anvar1061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-17, 09:21 AM   #6
mikey117us
Engineer

The Italian version is a german MFP type A with Italian engines and guns. Yes it will be done. In the Med The German Kriegsmarine augmented the amount of Landing Craft available by having them assembled in Toulon France, and La Spezia. Also The Varna Bulgaria built woud be sent to the Aegean Sea, besides Supplying Black Sea needs. All the german Landing Craft will be Suitable in every Theatre, ( but the Pacific ).
Old 05-22-17, 01:15 PM   #7
VonDos
Admiral

Downloads: 75
Uploads: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey117us View Post
The Italian version is a german MFP type A with Italian engines and guns. Yes it will be done. In the Med The German Kriegsmarine augmented the amount of Landing Craft available by having them assembled in Toulon France, and La Spezia. Also The Varna Bulgaria built woud be sent to the Aegean Sea, besides Supplying Black Sea needs. All the german Landing Craft will be Suitable in every Theatre, ( but the Pacific ).

Thanks a lot!

Those, others and WIP ships are avaiable in my SHIPYARD here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136508
VonDos is offline   Reply With Quote