SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-12-16, 09:51 PM   #91
qiaoyech
Watch

Downloads: 102
Uploads: 1

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=4990
This?
qiaoyech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-16, 10:56 PM   #92
BarracudaUAK
Captain

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Reed View Post
@BarracudaUAK: I didn't intend to sound rude, or to discourage posting in this thread regarding the addon. I merely wanted to point out that those doing so should not expect a timely reply from the author. Perhaps I could have phrased things better.
Perhaps I could have as well....
Seems to be the main problem with a "typed" form of communication... Connotation, Emphasis, Stresses and Inflection all seem to "get lost" in the process.
Even handwriting can impart this, but the cold "font" of a computer just drowns it all out.

I didn't intend to sound "rude", I was trying to "dig in" and say "this is what I meant"...
but in the process I appear to have "pushed back", and been a bit "offensive".

My apologies, several forums lately I've been getting sarcastic, arrogant and downright rude replies, so I'm probably in a "shoot first" mindset lately.
I'll try to be a bit more specific in my post from now on, so as to avoid any further misunderstandings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Reed View Post
If you poke around the threads for Silverwolf's mods, you'll likely find posts of mine where I was helping him test and tweak things.
I do recall some of the post, but I'll have to go back through and give them another look when I have a bit more time.

First pass through the threads, I was looking for an active download link, and internal, technical aspects tend to get lost when you are not looking at the files specifically mentioned...

I'll take another look at the threads and see if I can find the info and maybe get it working.

Barracuda
BarracudaUAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-16, 11:22 PM   #93
Travis Reed
Planesman

Downloads: 104

IIRC I was mostly helping with balance and a few suggestions. Don't recall getting too technical about it, unfortunately.

Additionally, I tend to be sarcastic by nature, please keep it in mind. I rarely mean to offend anyone but when I do, you'll know it...
Old 09-13-16, 12:05 AM   #94
fithah4
Torpedoman

Downloads: 105

Would the files you are asking about be these in post 140?
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...153412&page=10

Hope this might help you.
Fith
fithah4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-16, 12:43 AM   #95
BarracudaUAK
Captain

Downloads: 31

I should point out that I do have the Titan, Blackwolf and Shark downloaded, and the Campaign files as well...

I dug through them a bit, but at this point I'm still filtering through all of SH4 "reworked" file structure, so the problem may be starring me in the face AND screaming at me, and I'm passing right over it.

SH3 I had a really good grasp on, but the change in "what controls what" has me looking at the 9D2 and comparing SH4's files to SH3's files to see 'what' goes 'where', as I have the time.
Things have been really busy lately, so I'm behind on pretty much everything game related that I was doing, even just playing.

Barracuda
BarracudaUAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-16, 07:12 AM   #96
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

NSS_Shark
NSS_Titan
NSS_Blackwolf
NSS_Interceptor beta V03
Silverwolf Subs Campaign Mode
Titan_Blackwolf_Shark_TMO_Update
NSS_Titan_Mission

All hosted at Subsim where they belong
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-16, 02:47 PM   #97
zach1773
Swabbie

Downloads: 84
Icon9 i wonder...

will there ever be a reupload/working mediafire link that can be used for any of the subs?

i really want to have this mod but i never got the chance because of two reasons: first i didnt know how to mod it, second when i knew how to mod it i couldnt download it! i would love if you uploaded in a working link sometime
zach1773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-17, 05:20 AM   #98
ETR3(SS)
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 175
Uploads: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach1773 View Post
will there ever be a reupload/working mediafire link that can be used for any of the subs?

i really want to have this mod but i never got the chance because of two reasons: first i didnt know how to mod it, second when i knew how to mod it i couldnt download it! i would love if you uploaded in a working link sometime
I'd say RR's post right above yours answers the question.

USS Kentucky SSBN 737 (G)
Comms Div 2003-2006
Qualified 19 November 03

Yes I was really on a submarine.
ETR3(SS) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-17, 12:01 PM   #99
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETR3(SS) View Post
I'd say RR's post right above yours answers the question.
And no, I don't upload to MediaFire, I don't support MediaFire and won't ever recommend that anyone use it. That's Subsim's job and I brought these mods home where all Silent Hunter mods belong. Now, unlike MediaFire, they are easy for anyone to find and download.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-17, 10:32 PM   #100
ordie78
Swabbie

Downloads: 146
Default Certain Downloads not working

Went into the downloads section and tried downloading some mods. Decided to go back to SH4, missing some boat hunting.

Well, I tried to download certain mods (Silverwolf's mods to be more specific).

But I can't dl any of them. Some files I can dl, like the megamods (FOTRS). But any mod that is specific to a playable ship is a no go for me. Subsim gives me a message saying "not logged in" (Which I am) and kicks me to the login screen. If I login in there it just tells me I have to wait "x" time to try to dl anything again.

So I'm a little confused on this. Some files are working, and others aren't.

I will say I am on satellite internet now (I hate it). But that doesn't explain the problem.
ordie78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-17, 03:26 PM   #101
ordie78
Swabbie

Downloads: 146

Anybody?
ordie78 is offline   Reply With Quote