SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-13-17, 06:11 PM   #1
York2016
Swabbie

Downloads: 230
Uploads: 0
Nuke Stern Tubes counted as Bow Tubes in-game?

Hi,
I was trying to add "Missile Tubes" (Aft Tubes) to the Ohio SSGN Class mod and i was able to add 12 "tubes" to the model, successfully...almost.

When i'm in the base(before deploying on the mission), they properly read as 12 Aft Tubes. (12 Aft, 4 Fore) However, when i get in-game they are counted as "Fore" Tubes rather than "Aft." (0 Aft, 16 Fore)

Im not exactly sure what's going on, as previously they did work as Aft Tubes properly before.
Because they're counted as "Fore" Tubes when i actually get into the game, i cannot load the Missiles from the Aft Torpedo Room(Tomahawk), only the Fore Torpedo Room(Mk48/Harpoon)

I've made sure that, in the UPC, they're attached to the SternTorpedoRoom "Bunker," rather than the BowTorpedoRoom "Bunker."
Im pretty sure that its not because of the positioning of the tubes in the 3D model, as i've based the positioning on the Typhoon Standalone Mod model and that mod has the 'aft' tubes for the Missile Tubes facing forward.

So basically what im asking is, How do i make these new Torpedo Tubes be 'forced' as Aft Tubes rather than Fore tubes?

Thank you,
York
York2016 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
missile, ohio, stern, torpedo, tubes