Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 5
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-20-18, 01:44 PM   #1
wawrzul
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Need help TWOL - no missions after The Baltic Operations

I finished the first mission of the TWOL campaign. Came back to Kiel and waited for the 4th of september before docking (i waited till like 1 or 2 am of the 4th). Then i enter the bunker, save, leave game, load the new bunker save. When i go to the officer there are no missions (except the already done The Baltic Operations).
I read quite a lot about the hordes of bugs in the game, even with the (great!) TWOL. What i already tried :
1. Going on patrol without selecting the mission and then docking - i lose the Breaking The Fortress gig
2. Loading saves i made after clearing off the polish coast, bases and ship wreckages (those are all corrupt according to the mod checking them)

I gather there are three choices :
1. Go do the mission even though i don't choose from the Kaleun in the bunker (start a patrol without a mission)
2. Do the first Baltic mission again from scratch. I would rather not do that, sinking destroyers ain't that easy - although i eventually did that.
3. Use the mod changing the vacation days to a smaller amount but if i add a mod during the campaign i guess the game can bug out (?).

Does anyone have a better idea? Can i change the date in the bunker save to maybe the 5th of september or something?

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-20-18, 04:20 PM   #2
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123
Uploads: 0

Hi w
Quote:
Came back to Kiel and waited for the 4th of september before docking (i waited till like 1 or 2 am of the 4th)
You should have been able to see the docking anchor so you can end the patrol.
The time that you mention is that GMT or nautical time as there is 1 hour difference between the times.

Although nautical time will show 00.00 on the 4th GMT/stopwatch time is 23.00 on the 3rd.

Your earliest docking time will be 00.00 GMT/stopwatch time on the 4th September or 01.00 nautical time.
the anchor should be visible at the top of your screen during this time.
Peter
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-18, 11:36 PM   #3
wawrzul
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

It's not that i can't / don't know how to dock. But if i do this i get no new missions.
I forgot to mention - the time in the bunker after docking is 23:00 on the 3rd somehow. Guess i'll start from scratch and wait some more before docking this time.