SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-23-2017, 07:44 AM   #271
Shiklgroober
Swabbie

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0
Default Editor Goblin

Hello! I delve into the Goblin editor. I am trying to make changes to the object, for example in the Deck Gun. I can not understand how all the same to edit objects (Deck gun) Goblin in the editor? Like the editor works for me. I configure it as mentioned in earlier posts. Loading the main image - Submarin.GR2, then merge, - further file from Object- Gun- ... sim. Well, and then how ...? Gun rotates all. Further, it is impossible to change anything in detail. It may be necessary detail for its changes in export Max3D? Thank you!
Shiklgroober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 03:50 PM   #272
Oby
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 417

You can't manipulate with 3d objects in Goblin editor.It is just a sort of preview app, but you can change or assign new controllers or reposition damage zones on objects and some other things. It's a long process but it can be done, if you are persistent.

For 3d manipulation we had a TDW editor(GR2EditorViewer).It is a TDW masterpiece with great potencial but unfortunatelly in current state, it is very limited and somehow buggy. And you can't use it on 64bit system.

Good luck.

Oby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 12:28 PM   #273
Shiklgroober
Swabbie

Downloads: 33
Default redactor

Thanks for the answer. Is it possible to change the graphics of the game in your hand? May be export another tools? For example, in Max3D? Are there any external editor for such work? After someone makes a fashion in this area? I would also like to try to do something! Thank you!
Shiklgroober is offline   Reply With Quote