SUBSIM Radio Room Forums
The newest naval sim by Totel Games!

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Our 2016 Fundraiser is nearly complete,
get aboard before we leave port.

"We've enjoyed SUBSIM Review. . . It's an extremely well done site." -- Kim Castro, Sonalysts (Jane's 688(I), Sub Command, Dangerous Waters)

"I looked at your site, really focused. . . a good site." -- Charles Harribey, Strategic Simulations Inc. (Silent Hunter I, Fighting Steel)

"Your website is great!" -- Mike Jones, designer (Aces of the Deep)

"The site looks great! Great job! And thanks for the interview. What a thrill!" -- Michael DiMercurio (author of Voyage of the Devilfish)

"I'm glad to see that Subsim is still going strong. It's always been one of the best simulation sites on the web." --Bill Becker (Silent Hunter I)

"After we met at E3, I had a pretty good picture about what the Subsim community wanted SH3 to be. Personally it was the first time in my
long game development history when I saw a game get such good support from the community." -- Florin Boitor, Silent Hunter III Project Manager

"In all my time working on Silent Hunter 3/4/5 - 6 years or more - I knew I could count on the support of Neal Stevens and the Subsim gang. True enthusiasts, dedicated modders, friendly people, they're always ready to help a great game, or even make it better themselves. Plus, Neal's mom makes amazing cake!" - Dan Dimitrescu, Game Designer (Silent Hunter 3, 4, 5)

Old 04-24-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
Ocean Warrior
Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0
Default Scale of the Universe 2

I received this in my email from a family member:

It's a comparison of all the different known sizes in the Universe, from Quantum Foam at the smallest, to the Estimated size of the Universe.

Some of things in there are amazing, such as Japanese Crab's that are as big as two humans, or the fact that a Minecraft World is estimated to roughly the size of Neptune.

All in all it's pretty interesting stuff.

Last edited by Spike88; 04-24-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Spike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
Navy Seal
Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0

Thanks for sharing

mapuc is online   Reply With Quote