View Single Post
Old 01-19-12, 01:48 PM   #60
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallydedpoet View Post
Webster has a similar thread to this. Perhaps the two can be merged or that one can be updated with the stuff from this thread
( some nice stuff here ).

Anyway, I am sure he or one of the other SH5 Mods will chime in on this
i only have modderator status for the sh5 main forum, not sure why but i was never given modderator status for the sh5 "mods" forum when it was created.

only CCIP by himself has control here so i cannot do anything here in this forum.

in my opinion it whould be better as a seperate sticky because this thread tells you info about the mods and how to properly use them correctly where my thread was more of just a simple list of mods for the game with no direction for using them. i would be happy if he could take over as the go to guy for sh5 mod info.

if trevally or someone else wouldnt mind, i would love it if they could do a new version of the mod making "how to" type of info found on post 1 of my thread. it would be great since its mostly old data and since im not modding sh5 i dont know what is good info or useless info there or what new info is needed.

it is long overdue for someone to make some very basic simple instructions for mission making, mod making, and using mods, as well as what tools and technics to use as well as where to find or access them.

Last edited by Webster; 01-19-12 at 02:20 PM.