View Single Post
Old 05-31-16, 10:35 AM   #67
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
I'll be asking TorpX permission to dissect ISP to only extract the section on ship acceleration for use as a plugin module for FOTRS Ultimate. I'll be asking CapnScurvy for permission to extract his periscope and binocular corrections only from OTC for the same use. I'd like to see if he can make a perfect recognition manual for FOTRS Ultimate with all corrections used in OTC, also.
That can not so easily done.
For myself FORTS V2.0 is particularly interesting for SH4 V1.4 as Maddy and colleagues have built there all the beautiful ship models - I love as the beautiful US destroyer.

Now to the actual problem - Maddy`s ships have very different sizes and / or proportions. Then we can all the extra models (with own game files) do not forget ... that means a lot of work.
Such extensive customization already impressed me greatly.

I myself have recently started with the modifying SH4 ... just go my first steps and I am rather something like a collector for a modder.

Times more question - is working with someone via FORTS V2.0 the museum? Perhaps it is the sheer mass of the ships contained ... or there is an error that will be first found.