View Single Post
Old 08-10-11, 02:42 PM   #709
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveGoat View Post
It's a new career and the first patrol is completed (1939, Kiel). Haven't done any upgrades yet, not so much as picked an emblem even.

Maybe I have to wait for the war to start?
That shouldn't be an issue, I always start in Aug 1939 and I've never had that error.

There is one error that is known to pop up in Commander if you upgrade anything prior to starting the first patrol of a career that causes the start date to be pushed back in the game. There's also something referred to in the Commander User Guide but I don't know if it's the same one or not.

Quote:
@Sailor Steve: But what if I have multiple entries for the same date?
AFAIK you can add anything for any date/time in between the start and end dates of the patrol. You just can't add entries with a date/timestamp before the first entry or after the last entry already provided by the game.

I don't know why having two entries for the same date would be a problem, they would have different timestamps so should not seem like duplicates of or additions to other entries for the same dates. OTOH I don't know that I've tried it, usually I just edit the ones that are already there.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote