View Single Post
Old 11-02-18, 07:28 AM   #608
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

While Skybird's rants contain some truth, there are hundreds of decisions that are/were not negative, or bad. It always depends on the point of view. But as we all here do, Skybird picks out some bad ones and only comments on those, since ranting is much more fun. But i really can't bear the cant of how bad it all is, the sky will fall, a.s.o. anymore, it's becoming boring.

While i also think that Merkel should go, i do not think that all her decisons were bad, not even 10 percent. Experts even today say that the opening of the borders in 2015 were not a bad idea. Regarding international law and humanitarian concerns it was the only thing to do. That nationalists and xenophobes oppose that – who would have thunk?
I wonder what the right wing agenda will be when they cannot beat the dead horse of hostility towards foreigners anymore.

I take it that some just need a war and their life being diretcly threatened, nothing to eat, no perspectives, having to flee from a war perpetrated on their land by countries far away, to recognize that they do not really have it bad at all now, here, and today. Not compared to other times (read: the past), nor to certain other countries.
Wailing and whining on a very high level of personal freedom and property.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote