View Single Post
Old 04-06-17, 06:33 AM   #1501
tAKticool47
Bosun

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Ohio Trilogy issues

Hi all,

Have been running the Reinforced Alert for almost a month now. I love it, really nice touches, but some issues I was hoping to bring to the brain trust here.

Let's consider the Ohio Trilogy. My first issue which is not really the reason I came here but since I'm here, mission 1- always seems like I only "detect and classify" one of two contacts, because no matter what, when I start Mission 2 , I am told "last mission one contact only detected not classified!!" -- I never really cared, I didn't think it was an issue, but annoying.... what gives?

My real problem seems to be SATCOM. For some reason, I am never able to complete this mission - 9 out of 10 times I play it, the second SATCOM transmission re-retracting the targeting package does not come through. I will get the second "Capt, radio, receiving flash traffic VLF" msg - I will come up and raise my ESM mast - and the satellite just flies on by. I had been thinking I was missing the time frame, so id set myself shallow and just wait, so I would have my mast up in plenty of time- nope. I wondered if I had to ALREADY have my mast up - nope. I wondered, do I need to actually toggle the mast up as the satellite approaches? Nope. It just flies on by the second time.

So of course, when I get the radio message to launch, my targets are not the silos, so I don't really complete the mission.

And the handful of times I have HAD the second SATCOM message actually work, I don't destroy all the targets of course. One or two will be 99% and one will either be shot down or failed to work at all, not sure, but the two or three times (out of 30? 40?) Times I have tried, and had the successful second SATCOM message, I don't get "good effects on target" on all of them.

Am I doing something wrong or not understanding something?

Ok thank you very much.
tAKticool47 is offline   Reply With Quote