View Single Post
Old 08-12-17, 11:23 AM   #5150
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1110
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
Awesome! You know, this is all Jeff Groves' fault. He got us going on this error hunting expedition a year ago and we're still correcting 'em! When we're done I still want to release a Stock Games Fixes Mod. It's just staggering how much the original devs erred and the game still played.

Given, much of what we're fixing doesn't keep the game from playing, but it sure improves the game not to have a group deployment on February 29.......or a Japanese crew manning an American ship.
I'm chasing these down as I speak... The DC racks issues covers 14 different USN Sea units alone...
As an update, it also affects all of the DD's and lower units from other allied nations.
The Armament is called:
DCRack_SH4 in guns_radars.DAT and also used by the IJN units...

Ok, got a line on the DC Rack issue, in Data > Library > guns_radars_new, I found this "DCRack_SH4_US" I have ran a test and it's the missing link. So I will now go through every EQP file to make sure all crews now match their respective rosters on the DCRacks. And during this check, I'll also make sure the gun crews also have a match...

Once the warships are sorted, I'll take a look at the merchants units also.

The Guns cover just two units, at this time.

I still have plane texture issues to chase down on the Nevada & Tennessee Early units, look at the catapults above the main stern armaments.

I'm doing roster by roster checks... Looking forward to the RedCross one

Last edited by s7rikeback; 08-12-17 at 12:48 PM.
s7rikeback is offline   Reply With Quote